Bug diet to help feed Somalia

Status
Not open for further replies.
Should insects be looked into as a permanent solution to Somalia's food shortage? They need much less water and food to farm when compared to cattle and are more nutritious, Locusts are also Halal i don't know about the rest.
BBUG.jpg

Thoughts? Do you think the Somali population would eat them?

World

VIP
If Somalis don't even eat fish even though they have the longest coastline in mainland Africa and the Middle East, what makes you think they will eat insects? :mahubowtf:

If Somalis don't even eat fish even though they have the longest coastline in mainland Africa and the Middle East, what makes you think they will eat insects? :mahubowtf:
I'm looking at it from an economic perspective bugs are much easier to farm than Cattle and don't spoil the land through overgrazing .

This nigga is delusional. We are talking about a country where there are whole groups of people who are stigmatized for what their mythical forefather allegedly ate. Eat a bug- get excommunicated from the clan, Lol.

There are places where it's taboo for men to eat certain parts of an animal, and this nigga is talking about bugs and qashin.

:nahgirl:

This nigga is delusional. We are talking about a country where there are whole groups of people who are stigmatized for what their mythical forefather allegedly ate. Eat a bug- get excommunicated from the clan, Lol.

There are places where it's taboo for men to eat certain parts of an animal, and this nigga is talking about bugs and qashin.

:nahgirl:
They don't have to know, you could crush the bugs into a fine powder and use it to fill up other products, for example flour could be 60% bug powder and 40% flour. Just add bugs to everything to beef up the food supply. I should be president :denzelnigga:

They don't have to know, you could crush the bugs into a fine powder and use it to fill up other products, for example flour could be 60% bug powder and 40% flour. Just add bugs to everything to beef up the food supply. I should be president :denzelnigga:

Well.. in that case, I don't think they mind eating malawax made of ayax or sabayaad made of baranbaro. Neat idea, but who's going to work with this without saying anything- not a Somali, that's for sure.

Genie

The last suugo bender
:farmajoyaab: CAN YOU JUST FKING WAIT FOR MY PRESIDENCY STOP RUSHING ME , UNTIL THEN WE SHALL NOT EAT FKING BUGS WTF NO I REFUSE NO BUGS BEFORE OR AFTER MY PRESIDENCY I REFUSSEEEE WAAN KU DIIDAY INYO! :pacspit:

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts