bruh.... why is this still going on

what historical subject do you want me to talk about

Race, race and race. I want to know what group our ancestors identified with. I also want you tell these people what the italians and british thought somalis race was. We should stop this Madow and arab thing before it goes too far.

Next, somalis wars against others and how was somalia under colonisation.

Yukon_Niner

Ugaas of the supreme gentleman
VIP
:gucciwhat:
You always attack me when i argue with Madow bootyclappers. If you just claimed somali like you say, then you would attack those people claiming madows. But you seem to have a lot of hate for arabs so you just focus on me. I'm not related to kenyan bantus, maybe you are cause you mixed with them. And it seems you're more inclined to Madows. We're arguing about the same stuff over and over again. I take no pride in sharing DNA with other groups. But it ticks you off, and facts are facts. No matter how many times you calcaal. Only embarrassment I see is claiming people who you're not related to in any way. Would've been something if Madows were a great race. But they are a fucked over race. They'd be the last race i'd claim. Hope you can say that to your Madow buddies.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

a y a n

nigga I am not a firefighter
VIP
If you don’t claim black, say bye to your affirmative action, and I’m not saying bye to it :jaynerd:
If you fight for them, to get their disadvantages made up for, you first get those extra advantages without having a significant disadvantage in the first place. The better off they are, the more benefits we get in the west.

Trending