bruh.... why is this still going on

Al Muslim

الموت لامريكا الموت لإسرائيل
Easiest thing is to just ignore the cadaan labels and call yourself Somali, pay no heed to what they think you are.

Aurelian

Forza Somalia!
VIP
because Somalis like you, are making a big deal about it. Kulaha 90 % arabs, wallahi somalis have identity crisis. :kanyehmm:

Let's be honest, i'd rather claim arab than Madows. Madows are the most fucked over people on the planet.

Yes, they are and in many parts of the world you are seen as belonging to that group.
Hence, you're treated the same.

Doesn't matter. We just have to change it. And historically we weren't part of the group so why should we be part of it now. USA and Canada rarely matters.

Shmurda

King Of NSFW
Horta why the f*ck do these Madows care what we are? We are Somali that's that race is a stupid concept f*ck that

BetterDaysAhead

#JusticeForShukriAbdi #FreeYSL
VIP
These girls are talking bs. Giving somalis a history of opression and shit. Horta warya why are you so obsessed with being related to Madows and bootyclapping for them. Are you a Madow somali? Or are you a somali mixed with a Madow.
why do you hate black people so much? ive seen you insult black people many times on this forum

We shouldn’t identify as colours,it gives the white man the power to oppress you by making one race superior to another. This why I identify as a Somali Cushitic (say no to colour)

Ade

Heart on the left side ⚔☤
This topic should get baned because i can feel how my braincells disappears im sick and tired of it. Move on somali are somali. Stop putting us in a shelf they have there stereotypes and we have our own. We dont have the time to break us out from something we never have been ??

Trending