bruh.... why is this still going on

why do you hate black people so much? ive seen you insult black people many times on this forum

Did I now? I doubt I insulted them besides calling them Madows. I don't hate them, what I do hate is somalis claiming to be them. People like you. Answer my questions are you a somali bantu? Im getting a lot of Madow vibes from you its making me uncomfortable.

BetterDaysAhead

#JusticeForShukriAbdi #FreeYSL
VIP
Did I now? I doubt I insulted them besides calling them Madows. I don't hate them, what I do hate is somalis claiming to be them. People like you. Answer my questions are you a somali bantu? Im getting a lot of Madow vibes from you its making me uncomfortable.
im a black cushitic samaale mashallah

Octavian

Hmm
VIP
why do you hate black people so much? ive seen you insult black people many times on this forum
it isn't hatred its just that we something that is uniquely ours and some of us don't want to either throw it away or change it in order to appease some tyrone who has little if any idea of who we are

Why is this dumb Nigerian ***** even focused so much on this topic, go and talk about the issues that are happening in your own country. Wdf.

Exactly why do they care what we wanna be? I can identify as arab if I want. Ain't no way I'm claiming nigerians as my people.

Yukon_Niner

Ugaas of the supreme gentleman
VIP
We're Somali that's it. This topic should have its own subforum at this point.

@Bashi if you want to be Arab, Berber or whatever the f*ck else lives in that desert go claim em or quit your we wuz bruddas crap.

We're Somali that's it. This topic should have its own subforum at this point.

@Bashi if you want to be Arab, Berber or whatever the f*ck else lives in that desert go claim em or quit your we wuz bruddas crap.

I already explained this to you no? Im somali warya. But if i had to choose between Madow and berber. Im choosing berber :ulyin:
Blood relations sxb instead of made up relations with west africans.

Yukon_Niner

VIP
I already explained this to you no? Im somali warya. But if i had to choose between Madow and berber. Im choosing berber :ulyin:
Blood relations sxb instead of made up relations with west africans.
You seem to love hanging onto this hypothetical scenario. So much so you keep mentioning it and keep calling them your brother's.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

You seem to love hanging onto this hypothetical scenario. So much so you keep mentioning it and keep calling them your brother's.

I wouldn't even bring it up if you guys stopped begging Madows every second and making threads about it. Why does me saying I have genetic relations to berbers make you angry? And if you pay attention i never bring it up unless you guys mention Madows first. I will say it again, im related to those guys who don't even look like us than Madows. Do you see how dumb it is to claim Madows?

Yukon_Niner

VIP
I wouldn't even bring it up if you guys stopped begging Madows every second and making threads about it. Why does me saying I have genetic relations to berbers make you angry? And if you pay attention i never bring it up unless you guys mention Madows first. I will say it again, im related to those guys who don't even look like us than Madows. Do you see how dumb it is to claim Madows?

Diaspora ambassador

''Dagaalka gala'' Garaad Jaamac Garaad Cali
VIP
it is cringe worhty when someone goes through an identity crisis, and tries to take their entire ethnicity with them.

iska fariiso. your ass is somali, we are the leaders and the face of the anti colonial movement in africa.

we don't take any colonial labels or any label of any kind. We have to continue the reputation set by our grandfathers and great grandfathers. So instead of bashing someone over their choice of identity, inspire them to identify by their original heritage. it is just sad if someone identifies by their skin color because they lost their heritage. so bear that in mind when confronted by them.

when our own nation is back on track we will continue to help out other african communities all over the continent.

:gucciwhat:
You always attack me when i argue with Madow bootyclappers. If you just claimed somali like you say, then you would attack those people claiming madows. But you seem to have a lot of hate for arabs so you just focus on me. I'm not related to kenyan bantus, maybe you are cause you mixed with them. And it seems you're more inclined to Madows. We're arguing about the same stuff over and over again. I take no pride in sharing DNA with other groups. But it ticks you off, and facts are facts. No matter how many times you calcaal. Only embarrassment I see is claiming people who you're not related to in any way. Would've been something if Madows were a great race. But they are a fucked over race. They'd be the last race i'd claim. Hope you can say that to your Madow buddies.

it is cringe worhty when someone goes through an identity crisis, and tries to take their entire ethnicity with them.

iska fariiso. your ass is somali, we are the leaders and the face of the anti colonial movement in africa.

we don't take any colonial labels or any label of any kind. We have to continue the reputation set by our grandfathers and great grandfathers. So instead of bashing someone over their choice of identity, inspire them to identify by their original heritage. it is just sad if someone identifies by their skin color because they lost their heritage. so bear that in mind when confronted by them.

when our own nation is back on track we will continue to help out other african communities all over the continent.

Dude you need to make more threads about our history.

Trending