Brother who in 2014 threatened to knock me out is scared of me now

Cerberus

I started my own security company Cerberus.
VIP
I just ran into a brother I knew from 2014 who I used to see at Karmel Mall. In 2014 I was skinny and weak. This brother was a body builder type wright lifter back then.

I saw him at a gas station and saw he went bald. I couldn't resist saying "Brother wow you need to go to Turkish hair transplant".

He became deflated lol, like skinny no longer heavy muscles but he was a bit shaky and scared at my presence and I smelled/sensed his fear. The Somali knows what he said to me at Karmel Hamdi Cafe in 2014. He said "Inta Ku Knockoutho" he made word Knockout into Somali word Knockoutho. Implying he can knock me out or something. That time I looked at him and didn't say anything because I was weaker and skinnier as can be seen in image below.

But right now my Neanderthal and dense bones dense muscles genetics kicked in--in recent years and I am way larger. Guy was a bit worried in the face at this dark lit gas station I just happened to also pull into when he was getting gas too. Some synchronicity or Carl Jung shit must've got us to meet here to show him "Do you wanna go ahead and fulfill your knock out promise now?" But now he can't fullfill that knockout promise from 2014 he threatened me with and he is showing feeling and shakiness and fear of me because he can clearly see how larger than him I am. I even laughed and jokingly said "Oh dude back then you were body builder and tough so how come you haven't married and had a child yet?" Apparently he was an Incel body builder lol. Wolves and dogs can smell fear and humans can. Brother became skinny and still short as before.

Lucky for him I'm forgiving even though I clearly 100% remember his knockout threats. I let stuff go for most part and just said "Good to see you again brother" and walked away.

@Big von knows why or how we ended up meeting at a Gas station. It wasn't by coincidence

Screenshot_2021-08-05-23-54-51-594_com.miui.gallery.jpg

Last edited:
Is that pic what you call being a big man? :mjkkk:

Sxb come visit me and i'll show you what a real gym workout is you gacmo bajaq luugo basto mooryan looking goofball :mjlaugh:

Boqorada

F*ck Your Feelings
Also Usman Bald is the way to go! Stop promoting that nasty turkish Frankenstein bs to other somalis
tenor-1,300.gif

4head

The one and only 4head
VIP
Sorry big man Abdi,
I was silly and insolent back then. I was in the gas station looking to buy cigarettes (that's the premise which helped me escape my parental duties).

Btw, your head is slightly longer than mine;

ARE YOU 5HEAD???

exposedmeat

i do it anyway i like
I just ran into a brother I knew from 2014 who I used to see at Karmel Mall. In 2014 I was skinny and weak. This brother was a body builder type wright lifter back then.

I saw him at a gas station and saw he went bald. I couldn't resist saying "Brother wow you need to go to Turkish hair transplant".

He became deflated lol, like skinny no longer heavy muscles but he was a bit shaky and scared at my presence and I smelled/sensed his fear. The Somali knows what he said to me at Karmel Hamdi Cafe in 2014. He said "Inta Ku Knockoutho" he made word Knockout into Somali word Knockoutho. Implying he can knock me out or something. That time I looked at him and didn't say anything because I was weaker and skinnier as can be seen in image below.

But right now my Neanderthal and dense bones dense muscles genetics kicked in--in recent years and I am way larger. Guy was a bit worried in the face at this dark lit gas station I just happened to also pull into when he was getting gas too. Some synchronicity or Carl Jung shit must've got us to meet here to show him "Do you wanna go ahead and fulfill your knock out promise now?" But now he can't fullfill that knockout promise from 2014 he threatened me with and he is showing feeling and shakiness and fear of me because he can clearly see how larger than him I am. I even laughed and jokingly said "Oh dude back then you were body builder and tough so how come you haven't married and had a child yet?" Apparently he was an Incel body builder lol. Wolves and dogs can smell fear and humans can. Brother became skinny and still short as before.

Lucky for him I'm forgiving even though I clearly 100% remember his knockout threats. I let stuff go for most part and just said "Good to see you again brother" and walked away.

@Big von knows why or how we ended up meeting at a Gas station. It wasn't by coincidence

View attachment 196280
:gucciwhat:by any means were u highy when writing this :kanyehmm:

Caaro

I do something called "what I want"
2021 GRANDMASTER
VIP
similar case to you lol, grade 9 I was 4’11 this guy was 5’3-5’4 would always make fun of my height. Grade 12 came around and my geeljire dna kicked in with me being 5’11-6’ this guy was no taller than 5’7 maybe 5’6 at most :cryinglaughsmiley:

You know I had to constantly rub it in his face :russ:

how are you bengali and making fun of someone else’s height? :mjlol:

Cerberus

I started my own security company Cerberus.
VIP
What's good with the Addy? You have ADHD?

Me after Addy 40Milligram. Tonight I will be on Addy again but forum won't see me as I'll have a good Somali woman to hang out with. Woman determines if I'm seen online or not hehe.
200 (1).gif

Trending

Latest posts