Brother who in 2014 threatened to knock me out is scared of me now

Based.
I used to post my muay thai sparring/padwork videos on snap cus I knew my older cousin who used to push me around as a kid would watch them. Cünt's on his best behaviour whenever we have a family gathering now, he's a very polite boy lol :westbrookswag:

Last edited:

Cerberus

I started my own security company Cerberus.
VIP
Based.
I used to post my muay thai sparring/padwork videos on snap cus I knew my older cousin who used to push me around as a kid would watch them. Cünt's on his best behaviour whenever we have a family gathering now, he's a very polite boy lol :westbrookswag:
Yeah i wouldn't wanna mess with you. Any MMA person can mess up most people regardless of size

Shimbiris

بىَر غىَل إيؤ عآنؤ لؤ
VIP
You held onto this for 7 years? Like, actually remembered? I'm a little saddened, abowe.

Cerberus

VIP

Attachments

• IMG_20210806_211759.jpg
    IMG_20210806_211759.jpg
    108.7 KB · Views: 45
  • Screenshot_2021-07-19-12-55-40-176_com.miui.gallery.jpg
    Screenshot_2021-07-19-12-55-40-176_com.miui.gallery.jpg
    393 KB · Views: 43
  • 20200805_191558.jpg
    20200805_191558.jpg
    945.9 KB · Views: 44
  • 20200805_191506.jpg
    20200805_191506.jpg
    1 MB · Views: 49
  • Screenshot_20200716-171613_WhatsApp.jpg
    Screenshot_20200716-171613_WhatsApp.jpg
    48 KB · Views: 42

Cerberus

VIP
You held onto this for 7 years? Like, actually remembered? I'm a little saddened, abowe.
The thing is in 2014 the guy came into coffee shop I sometimes saw him and other Somalis and he appeared to be roid raged and told me "Inta Ku Knockoutho". So he actually believed he can knock me out and at that 2014 era he could but when I saw him at gas station last night I didn't bring up the incident because I didn't wanna hold it since then but he remembers I remember inside he knows I'm not stupid and I remember so he had fear in him at gas station last night as I was saying hi man nice to see you again. He saw how larger I became since 2014. LED lights in gas station.

mr steal your naag

banu hashim and shiettt
VIP
The thing is in 2014 the guy came into coffee shop I sometimes saw him and other Somalis and he appeared to be roid raged and told me "Inta Ku Knockoutho". So he actually believed he can knock me out and at that 2014 era he could but when I saw him at gas station last night I didn't bring up the incident because I didn't wanna hold it since then but he remembers I remember inside he knows I'm not stupid and I remember so he had fear in him at gas station last night as I was saying hi man nice to see you again. He saw how larger I became since 2014. LED lights in gas station.
If you telling the truth then american somalis are messed up for attacking other somalis. why dont you carry a gun in MN with a gun license ofcourse. Or are guns banned in the MN state?

Cerberus

VIP
If you telling the truth then american somalis are messed up for attacking other somalis. why dont you carry a gun in MN with a gun license ofcourse. Or are guns banned in the MN state?
We can't shoot someone who threatens fist fight knockout lol

Shimbiris

بىَر غىَل إيؤ عآنؤ لؤ
VIP

You should be nice to the saxiib. Sounds like he's hard a rough 7 years to let himself go so.

Trending