Brother from Jigjiga persecuted after the Oromo massacres

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ok, my friend. Allow me to apologise if you feel that I have insulted you. You seemed like a troll so I assumed you were. Apologies.

Secondly, I hope your not implying that just by your family living there its up for grabs and you can lay a claim, are you? Because even the mayor of Gobyar is Aden Yunis and has always been. You can stay as a guest no problem but dont claim that the district is shared when you barely pass Tog Wajaale.
Idoor and cagdheer is two terms that can only be used by the two i mentioned, other somalis cannot use it.

i'm cagdheer.

Why not just Isaaq and Ogaden?
Also I've seen other D-block using the idoor term as well who aren't OG. I don't particularly care tbh, but I prefer using our proper names. Its more dignified and leads to a higher level of debate. Just my opinion of course, people can use whatever terms they like.

Nice try fucker but we also crowned a suldaan Gobyare before you in 2016. :drakelaugh:

As for your outlandish claims to Wajaale. It's nothing more than that. Fake news conjured up by your folks to feel better about yourself of the Karbash u got from the Reer Xareed in ceelbardale. We only meet just right past the juufada towards dilla in the west and gobyare in the south. Shameless langaab is even claiming and disputing the lineage of the great Zuber Awal son Abdulamajid. :kodaksmiley:

@Lancer, are you Reer Yoonis?

Why not just Isaaq and Ogaden?
Also I've seen other D-block using the idoor term as well who aren't OG. I don't particularly care tbh, but I prefer using our proper names. Its more dignified and leads to a higher level of debate. Just my opinion of course, people can use whatever terms they like.
:drakelaugh: Bro your funny, its really a thing between Garxajis and some Ogaden subclans who border each other in hawd, idinka habar awal baa tihiin oo maba is aragno runtii so i can sense your frustration :trumpsmirk:

Btw are you cabdulle qoyan? :dabcasar:

Nice try fucker but we also crowned a suldaan Gobyare before you in 2016. :drakelaugh:

As for your outlandish claims to Wajaale. It's nothing more than that. Fake news conjured up by your folks to feel better about yourself of the Karbash u got from the Reer Xareed in ceelbardale. We only meet just right past the juufada towards dilla in the west and gobyare in the south. Shameless langaab is even claiming and disputing the lineage of the great Zuber Awal son Abdulamajid. :kodaksmiley:

Well, Aadan Yoonis too also hold grand ceremonies in Gabiley too, so according to your logic Gabiley is shared too

This is a video of Samaroon who are natives of Gabiley boycotting elections

Beesha Habar Cafaan who live in Degmada Bus ee Gabiley

I see that Gabiley is also shared. Reer Nuur inhabit the Western side of Ceelbardaale there was conflicts there not loong ago, their farms are still there.

And yes Abdulmajid was not Isaaq, you tried to incorporate him like you did with the tribe of the Akisho like the girl who started this thread. But it happened so recently, Abdulmajid's family are in America. They are Bahabar Cabdalla 100% but have allied with your clan.

:drakelaugh: Bro your funny, its really a thing between Garxajis and some Ogaden subclans who border each other in hawd, idinka habar awal baa tihiin oo maba is aragno runtii so i can sense your frustration :trumpsmirk:

Btw are you cabdulle qoyan? :dabcasar:

No bro I genuinely don't know who that is.

I heard that OG originally gave the name to Habar Awal actually, back in the days when we used to trade at Hargeisa, HA caravans would come from Berbera and OG caravans would come from the Ogaden country. Hence we became known by the name trader or "idoor".

Lancer

השבח לאל
Well, Aadan Yoonis too also hold grand ceremonies in Gabiley too, so according to your logic Gabiley is shared too

This is a video of Samaroon who are natives of Gabiley boycotting elections

Beesha Habar Cafaan who live in Degmada Bus ee Gabiley

I see that Gabiley is also shared. Reer Nuur inhabit the Western side of Ceelbardaale there was conflicts there not loong ago, their farms are still there.

And yes Abdulmajid was not Isaaq, you tried to incorporate him like you did with the tribe of the Akisho like the girl who started this thread. But it happened so recently, Abdulmajid's family are in America. They are Bahabar Cabdalla 100% but have allied with your clan.

A few immigrant voicing the support in there newly adopted home= grand ceremonies? :icon lol:

Show me evidence of an Aadan Yoonis Suldaan caleemo sarring in Gabiley if you want to be taken serious. It's no secret 99% of you guys live in Ethiopia.

There are samaron in gabiley, no-one is denying that. But they are an extreme minority that have little to no clout going by your electoral results. A few families boycotting makes no difference because they knew they would be embarrassed by the results. There's more SM who live in Lughaya than Samaron in Gabiley.

As for your Abdulamjid, no he was Habar Awal. There is not alliance with the Bahabar Abdalla. We don't even meet them. Those guys live deep in arabi. kkkkkkkkkk

Dudumo Cas is Gobyare and is counted as such. Dumbass

No you were caught redhanded lying trying to substitute in another tulle for gobyare. You don't live in gobyare like in Wajaale ee fadlan stop with the ridiculous bold face lies. :O27GWRK:

Lancer

השבח לאל
@Yaxye Don't be a softie. You don't let someone come in insult you while at the same time try to claim what rightfully belongs to you. They thought their lies would fool others but they're speaking with someone from this region.

A few immigrant voicing the support in there newly adopted home= grand ceremonies? :icon lol:

Show me evidence of an Aadan Yoonis Suldaan caleemo sarring in Gabiley if you want to be taken serious. It's no secret 99% of you guys live in Ethiopia.

There are samara in gabiley, no-one is denying that. But they are an extreme minority that have little to no clout. There's more SM who live in Lughaya than Samaron in Gabiley.

As for your Abdulamjid, no he was Habar Awal. There is not alliance with the Bahabar Abdallala. We don't even meet them. Those guys live deep in arabi. kkkkkkkkkk

No you were caught redhanded lying trying to substitute in another tulle for gobyare. You don't live in gobyare like in Wajaale ee fadlan stop with the ridiculous bold face lies. :O27GWRK:

We dont live near Wajaale but we can fly our clan on their magic horses in an instant. There was a huge clan fight over there in 2009.

Wararka naga soo gaadhaya degamada wajaale ayaa sheegaya saacadihii ugu danbeeyey caawa in dadweynaha magaalada ku dhaqani bilaabeen qaxniin ay u kala qaxayaan magaalooyinka kale ee somaliland iyo kilinka shanaad ee Itoobiya.

Magaalada wajaale ayaa waxa isku horfadhiya laba ciidan beelood oo kasoo kala jeeda Jibriil Abokor iyo Aaden Yonis waxana aad looga baqayaa inay si kadis ah iskugu dhacaan hadaan gacan sadexaad soo kala dhex galin saacadaha inagu soo fooleh.

cabdisada ka jirta magaalada wajaale ayaa dhalisay in gabi ahaanba gabacsigii magaaladu hal mar istaago dadweynaha magaalada ku dhaqanina ay alaabahooda iyo hantidooda ula qaxaan meelo kale oo ay ku amaan helayaan. Dhinaca dawlada somaliland wali lama hayo wax dhaqdhaqaaq ciidan ah oo kala horjoogsan kara beelaha aadka u hubaysan ee duleedka wajaale isku horfadhiya .

Saylac.com

Even your clan on somnet were complaining about it:

https://www.somnet.com/forums/viewtopic.php?t=217632

:lol:

Dude our border is in the middle of Gabiley

@Yaxye Don't be a softie. You don't let someone come in insult you while at the same time try to claim what rightfully belongs to you. They thought there lies would fool others but they're speaking with someone from this region.

If she was a guy, I would karbaash no question. I can't get into FKD with a girl though, I wasn't raised to insult women. :manny:

You've been here long enough, you know how nasty this shit can get and I don't want to hold back so I don't engage women on here.

Lancer

השבח לאל
We dont live near Wajaale but we can fly our clan on their magic horses in an instant. There was a huge clan fight over there in 2009.

Wararka naga soo gaadhaya degamada wajaale ayaa sheegaya saacadihii ugu danbeeyey caawa in dadweynaha magaalada ku dhaqani bilaabeen qaxniin ay u kala qaxayaan magaalooyinka kale ee somaliland iyo kilinka shanaad ee Itoobiya.

Magaalada wajaale ayaa waxa isku horfadhiya laba ciidan beelood oo kasoo kala jeeda Jibriil Abokor iyo Aaden Yonis waxana aad looga baqayaa inay si kadis ah iskugu dhacaan hadaan gacan sadexaad soo kala dhex galin saacadaha inagu soo fooleh.

cabdisada ka jirta magaalada wajaale ayaa dhalisay in gabi ahaanba gabacsigii magaaladu hal mar istaago dadweynaha magaalada ku dhaqanina ay alaabahooda iyo hantidooda ula qaxaan meelo kale oo ay ku amaan helayaan. Dhinaca dawlada somaliland wali lama hayo wax dhaqdhaqaaq ciidan ah oo kala horjoogsan kara beelaha aadka u hubaysan ee duleedka wajaale isku horfadhiya .

Saylac.com

Even your clan on somnet were complaining about it:

https://www.somnet.com/forums/viewtopic.php?t=217632

:lol:

Dude our border is in the middle of Gabiley

:pachah1:

Aadan Yoonis in Wajaale??? At least it would sound believable if you said reer Faarax nuur.:icon lol:

It's clear I'm speaking with someone blatantly oblivious to the facts on the ground. Iska bashaal I can't be bothered with this anymore. kkkkkkk

:pachah1:

Aadan Yoonis in Wajaale??? At least it would sound believable if you said reer Faarax nuur.:icon lol:

It's clear I'm speaking with someone blatantly oblivious to the facts on the ground. Iska bashaal I can't be bothered with this anymore. kkkkkkk

Didn't you ask me why are there no Samaroon caleemo saars in Gabiley?

Eat your heart out!
This happened:

Qaar kamida odayaal dhaqmeedka beesha maxamed case ee gobolka gabilay ayaa shaaciyay in dhawaan ay caleema saari doonaan jiif caaqil ay yeelanayso bahwaynta bahabar aadan samaroon ee degta gobolka gabilay iyo tuulooyinka hoos yimaada gobolka gabilay. Hadaba xubnahan odayaasha ah ee shaaciyay inay dhawaan caleemo saari doonaan jiif caaqil ay yeelanayso beesha bahabar aadan samaroon ee maxamed case ayaa sidaasi ku sheegay may ay manta ku sugnayeen magaalo ganacsiyeedka wajaale oo ka tirsan gobolka gabiilay

http://oodweynemedia.com/?p=131260

http://www.gabileytoday.com/2017/04...waan-caleemo-saari-doonaan-jiif-caaqil-cusub/

What happened to show us an caleemo saar? :umad:

Even your media reported on it dated April 2017

:deadrose::deadosama:

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.