British karen accuses a faraax stealing his own car

Invader

👾pʅɹoʍ pǝʇɐʅǝxᴉd ɐ uᴉ ƃuᴉʌᴉʅ👾
She's probably from Filton.

These racist cucks flock in Bristol thinking they own it.

He even said this is his first time.

Yahya

2020 GRANDMASTER
VIP
There are too many of these Karen's here.

Let's be real, she really wanted an excuse to talk to him hoping she'd get some action. The straight up racist ones won't hold back their opinions. She seemed stupid to tbh.

Shmurda

King Of NSFW
Reer UK get racially profiled daily LOL the cadaans in Canada don't have the balls to talk shit to Somalis or other Muslims they're cuckolds

Arma

GRAND Wizard of MJ SIXIIR
VIP
Judging by his loud and aggressive tone, of course he would identify as black.

Being calm and collected, always wins......like me

You see how soft my tone was, with this guy, while he was loud and stuttering..... that's how you do it.

Yonis

Puntland Youth Organiser
FKD Visionary
VIP
i'm happy for the brother g checking her - but something lowkey weird about calling a woman pussy

:holeup:

Rooble44

Bishop of the order of Gacanta Furan ✋
My opinion might be an unpopular one but there's literally nothing wrong with what she's doing. If people in Somalia were this inquisitive and questioning towards everyone they deemed contentious, Somalia would be a lot safer. Now the question is whether she would have reacted the same way towards a man of any other ethnicity doing the exact same thing as this brother. Either way, his reaction was a little too much. He could have ridiculed her without doing any of the things he's done, which makes him come across as the bad guy.

Black people are pathetic. Who argues with some old about their own car? Wallahi I would cuss the hell out of her and keep it moving. But people rather film and be seen as victims. It’s cool for black people to be victims

Trending

Latest posts