British karen accuses a faraax stealing his own car

Invader

👾pʅɹoʍ pǝʇɐʅǝxᴉd ɐ uᴉ ƃuᴉʌᴉʅ👾
Reer UK get racially profiled daily LOL the cadaans in Canada don't have the balls to talk shit to Somalis or other Muslims they're cuckolds
He said it was his first time you neek.

Teflon

Inactive
VIP
What the f*ck is a neek nigga

heres the definition sxb
Screen Shot 2020-08-22 at 8.12.13 PM.png

sigmund

JUSTICE FOR SHUKRI ABDI
VIP
"is because I'm black"
"is because I'm black"
So cringe he literally could have just said this is my car mind your own business and droved off all this buuq and qeyloo for twitter is a bit weird.

I'm glad he got her face in the video. The old hag will lose her job (if she even has one).

His accent was sooo ear-wrenching to listen to, tho... My God, are there any Somali men in the UK with those sexy posh-British accents that we Americans drool over?

Gibiin-Udug

Crowned Queen of Puntland. Supporter of PuntExit
Why does he sound like he’s crying? She basically won because of how easily she triggered him.

Never let them see you lose your cool.

(cross post)

His outraged and emotional response lowered his dignity far more than that English woman suspecting him of being a car thief. I guarantee you he was raised by a single mother.

It's very possible to let others know that you feel offended and irritated by their racially tinged sleight without throwing a hissy-fit that lets them know they got to you.

I'm not saying I'm above emotional reactions but verbally retaliating in a calm and collected manner is the ideal. Acting so butt-hurt is self-degradation.

By the way am I the only one who notices his celebrating tone? I.e "omg I'm being discriminated against and I got it on you video I'm going to make it big on social media I am excited omg omg!"

Invader

I'm glad he got her face in the video. The old hag will lose her job (if she even has one).

His accent was sooo ear-wrenching to listen to, tho... My God, are there any Somali men in the UK with those sexy posh-British accents that we Americans drool over?
They're all gay.

Not the accent itself.

but the people.

It's a feminine accent too good luck.

Invader

I've never heard a Somali speaking like this before.

Must've been going to an Cadaan school I suppose.

Trending