British Caribbeans population declining at an all time high

Theyre upset all over my twitter feed because of this

They are truly on a crisis mode like in the next generation there will be NO caribbeans left in the uk

One thing i love about Somalis is that we pass on our culture and idnetitiy on to the next generation even mixed somalis know about the somali culture. Is very different compared to caribbeans when they mix out, considering they dont usually pass down their culture onto their children i remember when my sister went into a caribbean household and she said it was as if i went inside an cadaan home smh

no mixed Somali kids usually identify as other or their non Somali half (I have plenty mixed cousins seriously almost all my dads brothers married ajnabi) and most don’t want to associate or learn about Somali culture

sigmund

JUSTICE FOR SHUKRI ABDI
VIP
no mixed Somali kids usually identify as other or their non Somali half (I have plenty mixed cousins seriously almost all my dads brothers married ajnabi) and most don’t want to associate or learn about Somali culture
im actually mainly talking about when the mother is somali they usually know waay more about our culture than full somalis and even intermarry with somalis..

sigmund

JUSTICE FOR SHUKRI ABDI
VIP
2020 we move baby :win:
Now pick me up at Birmingham
My pleasure
%2Fmethode%2Fsundaytimes%2Fprod%2Fweb%2Fbin%2F018b668c-afcc-11e9-955d-7af38b618ce1.jpg

Trending