British army training Jubbaland troops

Status
Not open for further replies.
@nine Whats the Qabiil demographics of jubbaland troops?
Generally of the local clans however in Kismaayo and probably Ras Kamboni it is mainly the politically dominant clan whose territory is mostly in NFD and K5 along with a few others. Jubbaland troops are mainly tribal militias.

These people are delusional Bantu tribes who believe themselves to be Somali.Just look at the video and tell me which of them fking looks like a Somali to you.:susp:
Your telling me who is somali and who isn't but you want to be known as "somalilander".

Walaal they are ok as long as we do not inter-marry with them and they are somalised

Zero

Somaliland patriot
Your telling me who is somali and who isn't but you want to be known as "somalilander".

Walaal they are ok as long as we do not inter-marry with them and they are somalised
My problem is that when foreigners see this video they will think Somalis=Bantus.

He's a Hawiye talking as if there isn't more Madow outside of JL than inside.
Wallahi alot of the ones that were living and farming for us in afgoye and janaale left to denver usa to farm for the whites .we treated them really good too .is al shabaab and hg that scared them away , the ones thats left most claim to be geledi ,bimaal and other muduloods :lolbron:

He's a Hawiye talking as if there isn't more Madow outside of JL than inside.
Inshallah the somali bantus will once again all be back , they are really under estimated of their hard work and contribution to somalia agriculture .we have lazy somalis now in idp camps thats waiting for handouts from the somali government .my fams been recruiting some of the somali bantus that's stuck in mogdisho idp camps .

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending