Bride kidnapping

Amazonian

Cirka Gacan Saarte 💪🏾🇸🇴
This is no different to our caveman ancestors who would knock a woman they fancy out with a club and drag her to his cave :pachah1:

That's was only during times of war.
Niggas loved fighting the Dhulbahante because that meant if they won the battle they'd be taking home some find ass harti babes :dead:

Nafiso Qalanjo

𝖂𝖊'𝖗𝖊 𝖌𝖔𝖎𝖓𝖌 𝖙𝖔 𝖜𝖆𝖗 𝖇𝖆𝖇𝖞!
My favorite book what chapter are you on? I’m currently reading the chapter about rapists and their apologists very interesting wallahi.
Im at the part where we hang men by their balls for making us put up with all of their shit.

Manafesto

[[Puntland Republic 🇸🇱]]PIM[[C.S(BihinYusuf)]
VIP
HalimoEnthusiast
Lol, stop copying threads Nayaa.:lolbron::pachah1:

salma saluuni

For the thrill💃🏽
Lol, stop copying threads Nayaa.:lolbron::pachah1:

I didn’t see that and I wouldn’t have made a thread if I did. Bax naga taag

Manafesto

[[Puntland Republic 🇸🇱]]PIM[[C.S(BihinYusuf)]
VIP
HalimoEnthusiast
The man is moving straight up like a dhocil

I called it :nahgirl: :manny:

You are getting your self trouble kid, trust me you don't want to go down that path.

He is one. I’ve seen his posts. Him and a certain group of faaraxs on here. Straight up naagos

Are you salty because I busted you re-making an old thread? :pachah1:

Kulahaa I didn't know specially when the title , the video and the OP is almost the same, at least you should have confessed like a real nigga.:manny:

salma saluuni

For the thrill💃🏽
You are getting your self trouble kid, trust me you don't want to go down that path.

Are you salty because I busted you re-making an old thread? :pachah1:

Kulahaa I didn't know specially when the title , the video and the OP is almost the same, at least you should have confessed like a real nigga.:manny:
Bax rajiistinka iyo nigiiska iska badal naagyahay:tacky: why must I confess to something I was unaware of?

Trending