Bride kidnapping

Xaruun

VIP
Let them practice their culture in peace. No harm’s being done and the bride was happy during the kidnapping. Who knows, maybe this practice actually benefits women?

Erm yh i meant it’s the first time I’ve heard of it :what1:I found out about this today hence my reply to your comment bro

Bro?

giphy.gif

Amazonian

Cirka Gacan Saarte 💪🏾🇸🇴
Let them practice their culture in peace. No harm’s being done and the bride was happy during the kidnapping. Who knows, maybe this practice actually benefits women?
I feel like the other brides make fun of the women who fell in love and weren't kidnapped. Bìtches be at fadhi-kudirir like, "Nayaa my nigga stole me, what did your husband do for you lately?" :mjlaugh: :pachah1:

You obviously haven't watched the video. Plenty of women are physically beaten and raped in captivity. Some end up committing suicide. Also some of the women get kidnapped after rejecting a man.

In their culture women get shamed for not marrying their kidnapper. Does any of this seem healthy to you?.

Trending

Latest posts