BREAKING: With Somali flag in the background, Mukhtar Robow announces he quit Al-Shabab.

Status
Not open for further replies.

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
Is that so :sass1:

Then tell me what the Quran says about usury:sass2:

What is usury too you? So if I give you 100k today and you pay it back in 30 years with the cost of prices going up, if you return back to me the initial 100k loan in 30 years time, it won't be worth 1/8th of what it worth when I first loaned it to you. Seems you want to do usury.

Islamic finance add up the predicted price hike rates of the market place(inflation) and add on top of that their profit margin and then give you the loan at a flat rate to pay it back with no interest accruing which they packaged up in your loan as a flat rate. No matter what bank u go too, they are collecting one way or the other. :chrisfreshhah:

No bank is giving u a loan and then you just pay of the same amount, they wouldn't be open as banks for and would be recording huge net loses every quartlerly. We would have no more banks and no more economic activities in the market-place, a crash on the economy!!! No wonder we should keep religion out of politics, simply not their forte. Leave the earthly stuff to people who have expertise in it. Religion has no role to play. Stop trying to add it into somewhere there is no room for it.
But according to you, I am a Secularist Gaal, purge me habibi purge me:liberaltears:

His mission is done, AS's chapter is about to be closed soon. Connect the dots guys:
1. New administration in states which wants to end Extremism in ME, they succeeded in Iraq
2. Ethiopia can not be trusted for trying importing gass to china ( aid money was cut, civil unrest started)
3. Schedule for Amisom to leave Somalia in 2018.
AS will be defeated soon.
HUGE, HUGE win for the government. No doubt that there will be monumental shifts within the rank and file youth that were easily led astray in the first place. This will cause a positive shock to the system for young people that'll make it easier for many to defect to the government. Great work from President Farmaajo and his government, and our men and women in our armed forces. Our young men and women who fight these al kebab scum don't do it for monetary gains, but because they wish to free ALL of our people. This is a big win for the SNA and show's that they have what it takes to protect us all.

Cognitivedissonance

A sane man to an insane society must appear insane
Stay WOKE
VIP
What is usury too you? So if I give you 100k today and you pay it back in 30 years with the cost of prices going up, if you return back to me the initial 100k loan in 30 years time, it won't be worth 1/8th of what it worth when I first loaned it to you. Seems you want to do usury.

Islamic finance add up the predicted price hike rates of the market place(inflation) and add on top of that their profit margin and then give you the loan at a flat rate to pay it back with no interest accruing which they packaged up in your loan as a flat rate. No matter what bank u go too, they are collecting one way or the other. :chrisfreshhah:

No bank is giving u a loan and then you just pay of the same amount, they wouldn't be open as banks for and would be recording huge net loses every quartlerly. We would have no more banks and no more economic activities in the market-place, a crash on the economy!!! No wonder we should keep religion out of politics, simply not their forte. Leave the earthly stuff to people who have expertise in it. Religion has no role to play. Stop trying to add it into somewhere there is no room for it.
But according to you, I am a Secularist Gaal, purge me habibi purge me:liberaltears:
Those who consume interest cannot stand [on the Day of Resurrection] except as one stands who is being beaten by Satan into insanity. That is because they say, "Trade is [just] like interest." But Allah has permitted trade and has forbidden interest. So whoever has received an admonition from his Lord and desists may have what is past, and his affair rests with Allah . But whoever returns to [dealing in interest or usury] - those are the companions of the Fire; they will abide eternally therein.

2:275
Surah al baqarah

I will ask you again what does secularism say about usury interest :ulyin:

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
Those who consume interest cannot stand [on the Day of Resurrection] except as one stands who is being beaten by Satan into insanity. That is because they say, "Trade is [just] like interest." But Allah has permitted trade and has forbidden interest. So whoever has received an admonition from his Lord and desists may have what is past, and his affair rests with Allah . But whoever returns to [dealing in interest or usury] - those are the companions of the Fire; they will abide eternally therein.

Surah al baqarah

If you don't pay variable interest rate. That's fine!!! as long the banks get their money back plus profit that's the whole point. Not interested in how they go about it, the end result is the same. Besides the usury in the quran is talking about 'excessive' profit not interest rates of today!!! It would be today's equivalent of 'charging' people what they can't afford. Like I go to Somalia and sell goods at western rates, the people can't afford it!!! that's the usury the quran is talking about. Every country prices is adjusted to their cost of living and what they can afford with a slight mark up for profit.

Cause it's cheaper to operate there, rents lower, worker rates lower, taxes lower or non existant. It's better selling your can of coke and getting 25 cents for it in a poor country then getting no money at all and not expanding outside of the western world!!!

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP

Surah al baqarah

Learn to rejoice in the glory of secularism, it works and you know it does!!! it's common sense it's the glorious human mind being used for non religious matter in a country. If you say religion we will say no religion being discussed here, why are your fighting? then all the ppl look at u and say why are u fighting if we dont see one bill ever passed that is related to religion. It's like fighting a doctor for setting up commitee of medical teams(parliament), a leader(head doctor) and rules and laws(medical codes) for them and you come along and say rule with the quran and they look at u and say are u ok, we are talking about surgery not religion :rejoice:

Cognitivedissonance

Stay WOKE
VIP
Learn to rejoice in the glory of secularism, it works and you know it does!!! it's common sense it's the glorious human mind being used for non religious matter in a country. If you say religion we will say no religion being discussed here, why are your ighting? then all the ppl look at u and say why are u fighting if we dont see one bill ever passed that is related to religion. It's like fighting a doctor for setting up commitee of medical teams and rules and laws for them and you come along and say rule with the quran and they look at u and say are u ok, we are talking about surgery not religion :rejoice:
The cognitive dissonance in this one kkkk:lawd:

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
This is Cognissance
uk-muslims-against-democracy-sign.jpg

This is a secularist response

secularism.jpg

Cognissance, the road to religion is down that road bro, there u can speak about religion but when u come in the state, simply drop it where talking 'horumar', don't bring non relevant topic. It's like I take economic strategies for development plans into a mosque an imam would laugh at me and say go back to state street asshole!!!

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
I wish to get to this stage in Somalia, kick-starting the secular revolution in the future. After taking out cognissance and his band of thugs.

ba7304032a76451eb17eba21a849a897_18.jpg

Cognitivedissonance

Stay WOKE
VIP
I wish to get to this stage in Somalia, kick-starting the secular revolution in the future. After taking out cognissance and his band of thugs.

ba7304032a76451eb17eba21a849a897_18.jpg

:jcoleno:

Are they really throwing up the Baphomet Ina lillah waa Ina illahay rajicuun :faysalwtf:

Hadith of the Prophet -- Allah bless and greet him and his Family:

"Lataftahanna al-Qustantiniyya wa lani`ma al-amiru amiruha wa lani`ma
al-jayshu dhalika al-jaysh."

"Verily you shall conquer Constantinople. What a wonderful leader will her
leader be, and what a wonderful army will that army be!"

Narrated from Bishr al-Khath`ami or al-Ghanawi by:

Ahmad, al-Musnad 14:331 #18859 [sahih chain according to Hamza al-Zayn]
al-Hakim, al-Mustadrak 4:421-422 [sahih according to him and al-Dhahabi
concurred]
al-Tabarani, al-Mu`jam al-Kabir 2:38 #1216 [sahih chain according to
al-Haythami 6:218-219]
al-Bukhari, al-Tarikh al-Kabir 2:81 and al-Saghir 1:306
Ibn `Abd al-Barr, al-Isti`ab 8:170 [hasan chain according to him]
al-Suyuti, al-Jami` al-Saghir [sahih according to him]

Some of the people of knowledge in our time said: This is a reference to one of the battles to be waged by al-Mahdi -- peace upon him -- and his army after the descent of `Isa -- Allah bless and greet him. The Latter-Day sequence of events that emerges from the reports is thus:

1- The conclusion of all the "minor signs of the Hour." These signs are between 65 and 100 signs depending on the strength of the reports, and they have all taken place. Insha Allah we will post them at some later point.

2- The truce and joint Christian-Muslim campaign against a common enemy -- this is referred to as the "Battle Between the Two Great Armies" or Armageddon (at the conclusion of which all war technology shall become unusable) -- followed by a non-Muslim vs. Muslim war -- this is called the "Great Slaughter" (al-malhama al-kubra) -- as stated in the following hadith:

"You will make a firm truce with the al-Rum until you and they wage a campaign against an enemy that is attacking them. You will be granted victory and great spoils. Then you will alight in a plain surrounded by hills. There, someone among the Christians shall say: 'The Cross has overcome!' whereupon someone among the Muslims shall say: 'Nay, Allah has overcome!' and shall go and break the cross. The Christians shall kill him, then the Muslims shall take up their arms and the two sides shall fall upon each other. Allah shall grant martyrdom to that group of Muslims. After that the Christians shall say to their leader: 'We shall relieve you of the Arabs,' and they shall gather up for the great battle (al-malhama). They shall come to you under eighty flags, each flag gathering 12,000 troops." [= approx. 1 million]

Narrated with sound chains from Dhu Mikhbar al-Najashi by Abu Dawud, Ahmad, Ibn Majah, Ibn Hibban, and al-Hakim who declared it sahih and al-Dhahabi concurred. See Shaykh Shu`ayb Arna'ut's documentation of this hadith in his edition of Sahih Ibn Hibban (15:101-103 #6708-6709).

3- The Muslims shall pledge their loyalty to the Prophet's descendent Muhammad ibn `Abd Allah al-Mahdi between the Corner of the Black Stone and Ibrahim's station, against his will. He shall then come to Madina. At that time the Anti-Christ (al-Masih al-Dajjal) shall come out.

4- The non-Muslim army shall be the aggressor, and they will come to a place called al-A`maq or Dabiq in al-Sham as stated in Sahih Muslim. During that time a large number of the non-Muslims shall defect and enter Islam.

5- Between the time of the initial non-Muslim treachery and their coming out to Dabiq, the Prophet said -- Allah bless and greet him -- that nine months will elapse, during which the Mahdi will wage two campaigns initiated by the Dajjal, one against the Arabs that shall not recognize him, and one against the Persians of Khurasan i.e. Iran that shall not recognize him. Both campaigns are mentioned in Sahih Muslim. Included in the former group will be all the so-called followers of "Qur'an-only" who will reject the Mahdi on the pretext that he is not mentioned in the Qur'an. Among the latter group will be all the so-called lovers of Ahl al-Bayt who will reject the Mahdi on the pretext that he is not their disappeared twelfth Imam, al-`Askari, whose reappearance they presently await.

6- Al-Mahdi will come out of Madina at the head of a huge army to face al-Dajjal and the Christians for the Great Slaughter. This shall take place in Sham.

7- The Mahdi will find himself surrounded by the armies of the Dajjal. `Isa shall descend, lead the Muslim armies out, and kill the Dajjal. The rest of the Muslim campaigns shall remove all trace of unbelief from the face of the earth.

8- At this time Constantinople shall be taken by peaceful means. The army that will conquer it shall consist in seventy thousand of the Banu Ishaq i.e. Western Muslims and their sole weapons will be Shahada and Takbir as stated in Sahih Muslim. This is the event referred to in the hadith we cited initially.

9- The Mahdi shall defeat the following in rapid succession: the last third of the non-Muslims from people of the Book (two thirds having perished at Armageddon); the "Turks" -- also called "Khawz and Kirman" in the hadith -- whose features in the hadith are applicable to both Central and Far-Eastern Asians; Gog and Magog.

10- Other major signs follow before the rising of the Hour, such as the coming out of the Beast and the rising of the Sun in the West, at which time the gate of repentance shall be closed shut forever, and Allah knows best.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts