BREAKING: With Somali flag in the background, Mukhtar Robow announces he quit Al-Shabab.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cognitivedissonance

A sane man to an insane society must appear insane
Stay WOKE
VIP
He had no choice
Is like that midgaan @Armadillo claiming he vacated his home in kismayo when we know damn well merahan made him homeless :dead:
My family still live there and the ones from the diaspora regularly go back like I have done. Many of my family are from calaanley & fanoole the last time I checked the mayor of kismayo was from the people you love to hate he's not mareexan.

suggestions?

We can get all the information we need from him by giving him 3 meals a day, talking to him like a friend and nice accommodation. This will get him to open up and talk More and more people will leave Al Shabaab. Somali governments needs to continue getting information from the leaders of Al Shabaab who defected. The leaders will be treated well but will be kept under house arrest. The foot soldiers will undergo rehabilitation. Once the threat of Al Shabaab is 100% over. The leaders will be put on trial and executed. The foot soldiers who were older and committed really heinous crimes will be given a prison sentence. The foot soldiers that will under age or didn't commit serious crimes will be let go after rehabilitation.

Yonis

Puntland Youth Organiser
FKD Visionary
VIP
Have any of you retards considered this is possibly an act, to operate as a double agent gathering information from the inside the camp of his enemies.

Either that or hes too scared of airstrikes by the US

Last edited:

Arma

GRAND Wizard of MJ SIXIIR
VIP
I knew this would happen. This man will not face a bullet or the hangmans noose. Non of these high ranking AS leaders, ever get punished for the death and destruction they've caused. Their victims and their families, not able to have justice and closure, because of what clan there from.

Prime examples would be:
The Habr Gedir, Aweys, who's now living a comfortable life with his clans.
Warsangeli, Sheikh Atom, who was given a safe space in Mogadishu (after countless attacks on PL) and is now, chilling somewhere in the Gulf, drinking qaxwo.

I knew this would happen. This man will not face a bullet or the hangmans noose. Non of these high ranking AS leaders, ever get punished for the death and destruction they've caused. Their victims and their families, not able to have justice and closure, because of what clan there from.

Prime examples would be:
The Habr Gedir, Aweys, who's now living a comfortable life with his clans.
Warsangeli, Sheikh Atom, who was given a safe space in Mogadishu (after countless attacks on PL) and is now, chilling somewhere in the Gulf, drinking qaxwo.

This is very wrong, these people including all the warlords ( indhacadde, Morgan, Barre hiraale) need to be put to trial and executed.

Xooshdheere

how do i use this
We can get all the information we need from him by giving him 3 meals a day, talking to him like a friend and nice accommodation. This will get him to open up and talk More and more people will leave Al Shabaab. Somali governments needs to continue getting information from the leaders of Al Shabaab who defected. The leaders will be treated well but will be kept under house arrest. The foot soldiers will undergo rehabilitation. Once the threat of Al Shabaab is 100% over. The leaders will be put on trial and executed. The foot soldiers who were older and committed really heinous crimes will be given a prison sentence. The foot soldiers that will under age or didn't commit serious crimes will be let go after rehabilitation.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

That is difficult to imagine unless the political scene changes drastically.

What usually happens is that they take the extremist cloacks off and put on the qabiil suit. Their clans will then protect them as they are then seen as an asset that can be used for whatever ridiculous interest the given clan may have, or if shit hits the fan.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending