BREAKING: With Somali flag in the background, Mukhtar Robow announces he quit Al-Shabab.

Status
Not open for further replies.
@DR OSMAN idk much about the other cases you've mentioned tbh. You may be right, we'll just have to see how it plays out. There should be an incentive for people to turn themselves in though. I don't believe this one has had an ideological change but I don't think it matters either.

Anyway InshaAllah it'll work out for the best

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
@DR OSMAN idk much about the other cases you've mentioned tbh. You may be right, we'll just have to see how it plays out. There should be an incentive for people to turn themselves in though. I don't believe this one has had an ideological change but I don't think it matters either.

Anyway InshaAllah it'll work out for the best

You send a message to Shabab and say you have 6 months to hand yourselves into the government, once that has expired, anyone who comes later your going to meet your maker!!! you cant just have an open door for them, there has to be conditions and they have to know their is a grace period but once it's up that door is closed, were going to play for keeps now!!! This will send a shock-wave to the shabab leadership that the open door policy has a time limit and if your outside of it well you brought it on yourself, you weren't really going to change anyways if u didnt take advantage of that u were prepared to die for this stuff.

A good leader tries something once, not over and over and have no results. We somalis follow our emotions on what we think is 'right' but ignore if it has produced the desired result!!! we should always look at everything from a 'result' based view and change direction if desired results are not there.

Cognitivedissonance

A sane man to an insane society must appear insane
Stay WOKE
VIP
@embarassing i hate to break it to you abaayo macaan but you suffer from cognitive dissonance you agree with what @Asma @Inquisitive_ said one believes this man can never became a hero & should face swift justice for his crimes & the other believes this man shouldn't be killed infact he should be paraded around like a national hero.

fickle minded much, does the water you consume contain fluoride :mybusiness:

Cognitivedissonance

Stay WOKE
VIP
Look at atom, look at hassan dahir aways, what intel have they provided? useless, they left cause of disagreement inside themselves not because they had a change of heart idealogically. Ata turk option..Get me the AK 47, ill do it if u wont

If u slaughter their leaders, that will send shock waves to shabab that it's no more 'house arrest' and a comfy bed. They now just convince themselves when things get bad inside the harakad, they will go to the government, but when things are sweet, nothing changing!!! Put a bullet in their heads sends a message, were playing for keeps. Noone is getting out of this alive!!!
Ataturk was a foot soldier for the west he was paraded around like a war hero by the west for defeating the British when in actuality he was a pawn the British engineered the whole thing till this day Turky is ruled by the west under NATO

You must not know your history boowe you are preaching his story.

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
Ataturk was a foot soldier for the west he was paraded around like a war hero by the west for defeating the British when in actuality he was a pawn the British engineered the whole thing till this day Turky is ruled by the west under NATO

No Ataturk completely separated religion from the state cause he knew the role of ottomans controlling muslims on 'religious' identity was over and feared another state in the future may use islam to control his country!!! I know ATA TURK!!!

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP

Do u even believe in the separation of mosque and state? you said you didn't in my thread a few days ago!!! you even said there is no earthly matter or something along that line!!!

Cognitivedissonance

Stay WOKE
VIP
No Ataturk completely separated religion from the state cause he knew the role of ottomans controlling muslims on 'religious' identity was over and feared another state in the future may use islam to control his country!!! I know ATA TURK!!!
You have baught the mental conditioning hook line and sinker I'm not surprised cause we are living in confusing times indeed.

Prophet Muhammad peace be upon him one of his favourite prayers use to be may Allah help us see things as they are and not as they appear to be & I say amiin to that.

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
You have baught the mental conditioning hook line and sinker I'm not surprised cause we are living in confusing times indeed.

Prophet Muhammad peace be upon him one of his favourite prayers use to be may Allah help us see things as they are and not as they appear to be & I say amiin to that.

You just deflected, you provided no response!!!

Cognitivedissonance

Stay WOKE
VIP
Do u even believe in the separation of mosque and state? you said you didn't in my thread a few days ago!!! you even said there is no earthly matter or something along that line!!!
I am a slave I have no will when the most benevolent ordaines a matter i as his humble slave responds by saying I here and I obey.

I respect democracy in the west and that's the system that the western Christian world chose but we are talking about Somalia here a Muslim country you can't bring a foreign system and force it down the populace throat and most of them won't except any system except Islam and you know this all too well if you're a Somali so let's not kid ourselves

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP

Can u demonstrate how a caliphate is not a separation of state and religion when there is an 'amir' with a cabinet and regional governors and an imam for religious duties? If it was a religious state, it would be just mosque and that is it!!! no need for an amir, no need for his cabinet, no need for dealing with progress and earthly matters like sciences, technology, medicine, infrastructure, military!!!. You are confused my son, not me!!!

Muslims have always practised a clear separation between duties, if u want to call our president a caliph, it won't change that he builds a cabinet and has governors and deals with 'earthly matters' while the imam stays in the mosque and his input remains only in religious matters not secular matters!!! Does it really matter if he is called a president, governor, king, caliph? that's pulling at straws, cause the work and functions of all those titles are identical SECULAR MATTERS!!!

Good news!! This will be a great time to gather some info from him as he is well informed about al kebabs goings. To add, he can also be used to lure other high ranking officials to the other side. When he is no longer useful, he should be tortured for the rest of his life, not killed. Death isn't enough punnishment for men like him, considering the amounts of people he killed, the amount of people he hurt, the amound people he made run away from their home. If somali intel. officials need any tip, the shoul watch Ramsey Bolton from game of thrones that will do. There is no rule or law when dealing with this sort of man, so i hope to see justice.

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
I am a slave I have no will when the most benevolent ordaines a matter i as his humble slave responds by saying I here and I obey.

I respect democracy in the west and that's the system that the western Christian world chose but we are talking about Somalia here a Muslim country you can't bring a foreign system and force it down the populace throat and most of them won't except any system except Islam and you know this all too well if you're a Somali so let's not kid ourselves

You know im a secularist, not a democratic!!! I just believe in the total separation of mosque and state, as for the system that will be adopted, i prefer a more traditional local system mimicking our nomadic one because it has proven itself to work in keeping the peace among the nomads. But as for secularism, that is not something I am willing to entertain discussing, it's just pure common sense really!!!

Cognitivedissonance

Stay WOKE
VIP
You know im a secularist, not a democratic!!! I just believe in the total separation of mosque and state, as for the system that will be adopted, i prefer a more traditional local system mimicking our nomadic one because it has proven itself to work in keeping the peace among the nomads. But as for secularism, that is not something I am willing to entertain discussing, it's just pure common sense really!!!
You can't be a secularist & a Muslim you can't pick and choose which parts of Islam you're going to follow it's either all or nothing cause Islam is a complete way of life.

You have the audacity to even question the translation of the Quran war heedhee meesha nugu kala wad to you your way & to me mine Godspeed

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
You can't be a secularist & a Muslim you can't pick and choose which parts of Islam you're going to follow it's either all or nothing cause Islam is a complete way of life.

You have the audacity to even question the translation of the Quran war heedhee meesha nugu kala wad to you your way & to me mine Godspeed

Quran talks about building roads, hospitals, schools? nagu kala wad, xabad baan isku imanayna keliya!!! people only debate when they are not sure of their position. ppl like me who are sure of their position, do not debate, prefer a bullet to head to anyone who disagrees!!!

@embarassing i hate to break it to you abaayo macaan but you suffer from cognitive dissonance you agree with what @Asma @Inquisitive_ said one believes this man can never became a hero & should face swift justice for his crimes & the other believes this man shouldn't be killed infact he should be paraded around like a national hero.

fickle minded much, does the water you consume contain fluoride :mybusiness:

I think you've misunderstood their positions, there is no contradiction.

Neither of them believe he is a hero or should be killed right away, both are saying he should be used against AS.

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
Boowe xabad baa sheegte all the nuclear bombs in the world can't withstand the power of laa ilaha illallah :rejoice:

I will tell my troopers, these khawarij like you say we are talking about religion in parliament. I will point to all the bills passed, is there any religion here. And they will yell NOOOOOOOOOO...I will say with a loud voice to them, what are we are here doing...they will YELL HORUMAR AND MAADI. Then I will yell what did islam tell us about MAADI, they will yell back TO SEEK ALL THE WAY TO CHINA FOR IT. Is MAADI religion? they will yell NOOOOOOOO Then on the last war cry I will lead the secularist horde onto the battle field and yell TAKE NO PRISONERS, ATA TURK STYLE, BULLET IN BETWEEN THE KHAWARIJ HEADS!!!

Markas waxaa dalka uu harayo niinka ugu qadiyad culus aniga iyo adiga!!! lakin it's for keeps no taking prisoners here sxb cause I will die before I change my position and so should you if you believe in it!!! :salute:

I am really thinking of starting a secular movement within Somalia, I really believe in it and think it's the right way as islam as per common sense and as per islamic history. I think I would gain huge followers!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending