BREAKING: With Somali flag in the background, Mukhtar Robow announces he quit Al-Shabab.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Have any of you retards considered this is possibly an act, to operate as a double agent gathering information from the inside the camp of his enemies.

Either that or hes too scared of airstrikes by the US

:what1:

They want to gather intel from him not share it with him.

Xooshdheere

how do i use this
Have any of you retards considered this is possibly an act, to operate as a double agent gathering information from the inside the camp of his enemies.

Either that or hes too scared of airstrikes by the US
sir!! its an inside job z3zrULC

Cognitivedissonance

A sane man to an insane society must appear insane
Stay WOKE
VIP
Ahmed Abdi Godane the leader of al shabaab is from somaliland and there's many other leaders of al shabaab hailing from somaliland
IMG_3930.PNG

I hope this guy gives all their names, let's see you delete this due to qabyalad

Cognitivedissonance

Stay WOKE
VIP
He's dead, who gives a f*ck.
Obvious you don't give a f*ck cause your people weren't affected by the bombs of godane but what I find amazing is that he was allowed to travel in and out freely in somaliland to see his wife and kids and never did you orchestrate an attack against somaliland that right there speaks volumes.

Godane wasn't the only al shabaab leader from somaliland there's many more and this guy will spill the beans.

Cognitivedissonance

Stay WOKE
VIP
It doesn't matter where they're from, they come from many different backgrounds including many non-Somalis. It's about ideology. And we all know why you chose to mention that :bell:

You @Starscream and @Armadillo need to drop the repetitive mindless qabyalad

:camby:
Abaayo macaan you could choose to turn a blind eye to the blatant aggression coming from somaliland but don't you dare ask me to follow suit

Cognitivedissonance

Stay WOKE
VIP
The government should have let Al Shabab finish him off
He will finish off al shabaab insha Allah the chickens are coming home to roost he will be a hero in sha Allah ones you exposed the somalidiid there will be a statue erected in his remembrance.

That is difficult to imagine unless the political scene changes drastically.

What usually happens is that they take the extremist cloacks off and put on the qabiil suit. Their clans will then protect them as they are then seen as an asset that can be used for whatever ridiculous interest the given clan may have, or if shit hits the fan.

No more qabil politics. It ends here, right now 2017. It's over for these qabilist odayaals and their unjust rules. No more qabil amnesty. An example needs to be set. Any oday making qabilist noises for a Al Shabaab murderer from his qabil will be branded a terrorist supporter and given 10 years in prison. We need to set an example.

He will finish off al shabaab insha Allah the chickens are coming home to roost he will be a hero in sha Allah ones you exposed the somalidiid there will be a statue erected in his remembrance.

A murderer can never be a hero. We will use him smartly and when the war is over he will face a trial. If he really is rehabilitated that means he knows what he did is wrong. If he is really remorseful than he should plead guilty and let the judges decide his fate.

Cognitivedissonance

Stay WOKE
VIP
@embarassing if your people in dayniile wanted secession from the rest of Somalia then you would do everything within your power to discredit Somalia it's not rocket science b I wouldn't have to slow down next time in order for you to catch up:comeon:

Cognitivedissonance

Stay WOKE
VIP
A murderer can never be a hero. We will use him smartly and when the war is over he will face a trial. If he really is rehabilitated that means he knows what he did is wrong. If he is really remorseful than he should plead guilty and let the judges decide his fate.
Your logic evades me so you're telling me if he gives up the leadership of al shabaab effectively bringing that terrorist organisation to an end he wouldn't be considered a hero in your books?

Let's agree to disagree :drakekidding:

Bahal

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
VIP

This.

Milk them for all they're worth and discard at the appropriate time.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts