Breaking: Turkish drones to be deployed to gedo

Calaf

Veni Vidi Vici
2022 CHESS CHAMP
GENERALISSIMO
VIP
So far time is ticking and you are about to be booted from Xamar.I understand your pain.:mjcry:
Ah, now on the topic of Xamar. Villa Somalia has been earmarked for Farmajo 2024. Nothing you and your other cousins can do to hold me back now :rejoice:

Its a battle between the un-united HAGs and NN. Looks like a battle that can be dealt with :hmm:

Yeah, I don't think I am leaving Xamar without a legal election. That I shall win. Its okay buddy, time is coming soon for all of us, some sooner then others :mjlaugh:

Ah, now on the topic of Xamar. Villa Somalia has been earmarked for Farmajo 2024. Nothing you and your other cousins can do to hold me back now

Its a battle between the un-united HAGs and NN. Looks like a battle that can be dealt with :hmm:

Yeah, I don't think I am leaving Xamar without a legal election. That I shall win. Its okay buddy, time is coming soon for all of us, some sooner then others :mjlaugh:
I was expecting you to take over Kismaayo and celebrate your first year anniversary 8n Kista but it turns out.

You are consoling yourself due to an emminent threat you are facing when Janaan is about to smoke you guys in Bula Xaawo coupled with the fact that Feb 8 is just around the corner.

Calaf

Veni Vidi Vici
2022 CHESS CHAMP
GENERALISSIMO
VIP
I was expecting you to take over Kismaayo and celebrate your first year anniversary 8n Kista but it turns out.

You are consoling yourself due to an emminent threat you are facing when Janaan is about to smoke you guys in Bula Xaawo coupled with the fact that Feb 8 is just around the corner.
Janaan is less of a threat. In fact, that fugitive should be scared, I have been told its a arrest on sight for him :lolbron:

Sxb, buddy, mate. Its easy to go backwards and forwards, but in 49 days, its going to be a matter of "may the best man win"

Jaanan and this little tribal war + SNA will be done and over with. But the main goal, well, its going to be a couple of sleepless nights for many down in Xamar + Kismayo :yacadiim:

Removed

Gif-King
VIP
Last time Janan had his skirmish Gedo unleashed 56,000 IDPs. Thats over 10% of the entire gobol made refugees.

Its good we break them at home and keep the fighting on there side we dont want to allow them any development. Good job Uhuru lets keep that highschool closed and the internet tower broken :nvjpqts:

Sheikh

Jaalle Ugas ''Comrade Ugas''
VIP
Last time Janan had his skirmish Gedo unleashed 56,000 IDPs. Thats over 10% of the entire gobol made refugees.

Its good we break them at home and keep the fighting on there side we dont want to allow them any development. Good job Uhuru lets keep that highschool closed and the internet tower broken :nvjpqts:

This message is straight from Villa Garbaharey

Calaf

Veni Vidi Vici
2022 CHESS CHAMP
GENERALISSIMO
VIP

This message is straight from Villa Garbaharey
@Django do you still not believe in this theory?
giphy.gif

Calaf

Veni Vidi Vici
2022 CHESS CHAMP
GENERALISSIMO
VIP
Calaf you lost the plot :russ:
No sir, YOU have lost the plot

Your lucky its not Madoobe who is getting chased down by drones. If I was you, I would have counted my blessings.
When will you understand that Gedo is 100% mine. Miskeen, it would have been the end of your colony before you get that message through your head :lolbron:

No sir, YOU have lost the plot

Your lucky its not Madoobe who is getting chased down by drones. If I was you, I would have counted my blessings.
When will you understand that Gedo is 100% mine. Miskeen, it would have been the end of your colony before you get that message through your head :lolbron:
So will you use the imaginary drones in xamar too? :mjlaugh:

If war was about chatting shit my cousins the pirahnas would win every war by their power of imagination.:lolbron:

Calaf

Veni Vidi Vici
2022 CHESS CHAMP
GENERALISSIMO
VIP
So will you use the imaginary drones in xamar too? :mjlaugh:

If war was about chatting shit my cousins the pirahnas would win every war by their power of imagination.:lolbron:
[/
No need. Xamar will be burnt down by its truthful habitants.

One day your enemy, next day your cousins. The war will be determined by strength :lolbron:

convincation

Soomaali waa Hawiyah Iyo Hashiyah
VIP
No need. Xamar will be burnt down by its truthful habitants.

One day your enemy, next day your cousins. The war will be determined by strength :lolbron:
No ones burning down xamar. Never forget whether farmajo stays in xamar or not xamar will never be marehan land I feel like you genuinely think anything but gedo belongs to you but your deluded bro all you have is gedo and I’m neither for or against farmajo since I don’t really know much about what’s happening but I know enough to tell you xamar will not be “burning down” and if that’s your plan you will simply be deported from my territory. Nothing much to it

Amazonian

Cirka Gacan Saarte 💪🏾🇸🇴
No ones burning down xamar. Never forget whether farmajo stays in xamar or not xamar will never be marehan land I feel like you genuinely think anything but gedo belongs to you but your deluded bro all you have is gedo and I’m neither for or against farmajo since I don’t really know much about what’s happening but I know enough to tell you xamar will not be “burning down” and if that’s your plan you will simply be deported from my territory. Nothing much to it
We build sxb, we dont destroy :mjlol:

Calaf

Veni Vidi Vici
2022 CHESS CHAMP
GENERALISSIMO
VIP
Are you sure?
Clearly your not understanding my context. Who said Xamar was Marehan land? Where do you get these inference from??

All i said was Xamar will be burnt down by its truthful inhabitants. And the inhabitants are your clan members, the HAGs. I saw it in 91 and if they beat the war drums, I shall see it again in 21. A fair election is needed :kanyeshrug:

I an not the one sounding the drum wars. It is the opposition. A illegal election will take place due to the opposition.

The Gedo issue is a minor issue between cousins. I won't lose any sleeps between it and nither will they. In fact, this shall be seen again and again, its nothing new, just more advanced weapons :umad:

Trending