Breaking: Turkish drones to be deployed to gedo

convincation

Soomaali waa Hawiyah Iyo Hashiyah
VIP
Are you sure?
Clearly your not understanding my context. Who said Xamar was Marehan land? Where do you get these inference from??

All i said was Xamar will be burnt down by its truthful inhabitants. And the inhabitants are your clan members, the HAGs. I saw it in 91 and if they beat the war drums, I shall see it again in 21. A fair election is needed :kanyeshrug:

I an not the one sounding the drum wars. It is the opposition. A illegal election will take place due to the opposition.

The Gedo issue is a minor issue between cousins. I won't lose any sleeps between it and nither will they. In fact, this shall be seen again and again, its nothing new, just more advanced weapons :umad:
Nah xamar will not be burnt down by no one and HAGs will eventually get along no one wants wat this isn’t 91 and it will not be repeated. Times have changed and a fair election will be served however if farmajo looses that election fair and square and he refuses to leav juts know the entire villa he lives in will be burnt to the ground but xamar as a city will not be touched

Yahya

2020 GRANDMASTER
VIP
Well I guess the janaan operation is forever postponed until the elections take place.

Kenya just dug themselves into a ditch. Covid 19 and the Miraa ban drove them to desperation and now their rival Somalia has a capable military with Turkish air support.

It's game over man. Next is Al shabaab. If they fall all the others including Isis in the mountains will shit themselves and surrender.

Well I guess the janaan operation is forever postponed until the elections take place.

Kenya just dug themselves into a ditch. Covid 19 and the Miraa ban drove them to desperation and now their rival Somalia has a capable military with Turkish air support.

It's game over man. Next is Al shabaab. If they fall all the others including Isis in the mountains will shit themselves and surrender.
You cant spin out of this shit Fakemajo os gone.

Yahya

2020 GRANDMASTER
VIP
You cant spin out of this shit Fakemajo os gone.
We'll wait till the election. Even if farmaajo goes we need any other wadani that cares about the country to take over. None of the opposition have my respect since they shill openly for our enemies.

We'll wait till the election. Even if farmaajo goes we need any other wadani that cares about the country to take over. None of the opposition have my respect since they shill openly for our enemies.
If fakemajo is wadani and another traitor like him becomes president then the vicious cycle of anarchy will continue.

Farmajo is in the pockets of abye and he handed over a truesomali patriot to tigray and even insisted he should be killed to avoid any embarassment comming to his name.

Trending