Breaking: Turkish drones to be deployed to gedo

Calaf

Veni Vidi Vici
2022 CHESS CHAMP
GENERALISSIMO
VIP
Wishful thinking will not help you.

Desperate times comes desperate measures.
Its in fact, the reality on the ground, which your clearly avoiding.

Time is running out...... Make a move, or Gedo shall forever be under the control of its rightful owners

Its in fact, the reality on the ground, which your clearly avoiding.

Time is running out...... Make a move, or Gedo shall forever be under the control of its rightful owners
So you have drones and you cant take out AS in JL?

Go lie to kids.
Madhoobe is comming for Gedo even if you claim you have nuclear weapon.

Calaf

Veni Vidi Vici
2022 CHESS CHAMP
GENERALISSIMO
VIP
So you have drones and you cant take out AS in JL?

Go lie to kids.
Madhoobe is comming for Gedo even if you claim you have nuclear weapon.
*coming.

Am I the governor to care about AS presence in Jubbaland?
Am I the leader to have the capability to do something in JL? Or have you just admitted your powerless even as leader :pachah1:

You need to take your medicines. I AM the rightful owner of Gedo. 6 Directors under my control, 6 District Administrators that all hail from my clan. If I had nuclear weapons, it would have not ended well for the Horn of Africa

Madoobe ain't leaving his 2 bedroom State House down in Kismayo. He has only 1 Jubba under control and that's it really :yacadiim:

*coming.

Am I the governor to care about AS presence in Jubbaland?
Am I the leader to have the capability to do something in JL? Or have you just admitted your powerless even as leader :pachah1:

You need to take your medicines. I AM the rightful owner of Gedo. 6 Directors under my control, 6 District Administrators that all hail from my clan. If I had nuclear weapons, it would have not ended well for the Horn of Africa

Madoobe ain't leaving his 2 bedroom State House down in Kismayo. He has only 1 Jubba under control and that's it really :yacadiim:
Keep dreaming cos gheeto has dreamers.:mjlol:

Calaf

Veni Vidi Vici
2022 CHESS CHAMP
GENERALISSIMO
VIP
Keep dreaming cos gheeto has dreamers.:mjlol:
Enjoy the fireworks whilst it lasts. Come take Gedo if you can.
Focus on eliminating AS before you come for me :pachah1:

giphy.gif

Calaf

Veni Vidi Vici
2022 CHESS CHAMP
GENERALISSIMO
VIP
What fireworks you mean Diwali?
Don't act dumb now. Maybe next time sxb. Its the favorite type of Fireworks, loved by you and the HAGs

Adeer, why can't you ever end things peacefully. I didn't need to resort to drones till you decided to bring the KDF Helicopters. Why are you so hard-headed :pachah1:

giphy.gif

Don't act dumb now. Maybe next time sxb. Its the favorite type of Fireworks, loved by you and the HAGs

Adeer, why can't you ever end things peacefully. I didn't need to resort to drones till you decided to bring the KDF Helicopters. Why are you so hard-headed :pachah1:

giphy.gif
Calaf tou seem like a headless chicken celebrating about lies you tell yourself.
Lie to yourself 100 times it will never change the facts on the ground.

Amazonian

Cirka Gacan Saarte 💪🏾🇸🇴
The words had died with his moral. The war has been lost. AGAIN.

giphy.gif
It's too early to bring a MX president into JL, we're very tactical beings . Heres my prediction, Madobe will be replaced with another OG nacas, a puppet who takes orders from villa Somalia. His job will be to hold fair elections within a few months where he will then eventually be replaced.

It's too early to bring a MX president into JL, we're very tactical beings . Heres my prediction, Madobe will be replaced with another OG nacas, a puppet who takes orders from villa Somalia. His job will be to hold fair elections within a few months where he will then eventually be replaced.
10 years and still day dreaming.

Calaf

Veni Vidi Vici
2022 CHESS CHAMP
GENERALISSIMO
VIP
Calaf tou seem like a headless chicken celebrating about lies you tell yourself.
Lie to yourself 100 times it will never change the facts on the ground.

So my own quote is being used against me. :pachah1:

The facts on the ground are simple : SNA is here to stay, you lost the little war with the KDF tanks. Drones are now being used in case of KDF attacks.

Just take it on the chin like a man and firm the L. There are no lies, just facts. Maybe next time :ufdup:

Calaf

Veni Vidi Vici
2022 CHESS CHAMP
GENERALISSIMO
VIP
When Farmajo gets reelected, its a matter of time for Madoobe. He failed on everything, from security to siyasad. Made Jubbaland the playground of Kenyans and Ethiopians. Anybody is better the this damn "waddad". He came on the Islamist card, and yet couldn't even implement that.

Anything BUT Governor Ahmed Islam Madoobe is the answer:yacadiim:

So my own quote is being used against me. :pachah1:

The facts on the ground are simple : SNA is here to stay, you lost the little war with the KDF tanks. Drones are now being used in case of KDF attacks.

Just take it on the chin like a man and firm the L. There are no lies, just facts. Maybe next time :ufdup:
So far time is ticking and you are about to be booted from Xamar.I understand your pain.:mjcry: