Breaking - South West State election: Abdiaziz Lafta Gareen wins round one!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tjioux

the pussy is never yours, its just your turn.
the death of federalism/balkanisation in neighbouring Somalia is the best thing possible for Somaliland to be officially and permanently separated from Somalia as a sovereign country.
Reason is with the end of balkanisation, an independent SL is the last bulwark against radical Pan Somali expansionist ideology which looks to unite Somalia Somaliland Djibouti eastern Ethiopia and northeastern Kenya into a single unitary nation. This radical ideology will NEVER be tolerated by Ethiopia Kenya UAE USA EU China and Russia amongst others

”We wuz independent n shieet”
29447AA9-9979-47A4-B409-E304FA792E7A.jpeg

LoL there is a reason why Somaliweyn calls you DOQON

Accross borders kulaha, ur a slave in Kenya & Ethiopia & in Somalia you have a terrorist doing ur clan bidding

Impressive indeed
The strongest and most successful are always hated. We have the biggest land and clan numbers amongst Somalis, this doesn't come via luck but by karbaashing anybody that neighbours us so of course the masakin we violated will insult us as that is the only thing they can do. Meeting us in battle would mean their end, like mx unfortunately found out last time around :francis:

Besides if I am a "slave" in kenya and ethiopia what does that make you since marehan b-oons are under me not only there but also in jubbaland? Xoolo laangaab showing his 68 IQ in prime light :mjkkk:

TekNiKo

“I am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP
The strongest and most successful are always hated. We have the biggest land and clan numbers amongst Somalis, this doesn't come via luck but by karbaashing anybody that neighbours us so of course the masakin we violated will insult us as that is the only thing they can do. Meeting us in battle would mean their end, like mx unfortunately found out last time around :francis:

Besides if I am a "slave" in kenya and ethiopia what does that make you since marehan b-oons are under me not only there but also in jubbaland? Xoolo laangaab showing his 68 IQ in prime light :mjkkk:
Cagdheerta ku dhashay wasse only goos ur folk are good at is suckin foreign . Kismayu is controlled by KDF not you foking

Karim

I could agree with you but then we’d both be wrong
HALYEEY
VIP
Well said I was going to like this post , till you put Thaabits name on there lol
Thaabit isn't Wacdaan tho lmao. He has nothing to do with you. Daroods ripping each other on this forum and doing excessive banter against one another shows you the true Laandheerinomo. We DO NOT NEED EACH OTHER unlike the 300km confined Hawiyes and 1d00rs.

Cagdheerta ku dhashay wasse only goos ur folk are good at is suckin foreign . Kismayu is controlled by KDF not you foking
:umad:
I rule over you in Jubbaland and have successfully divided your already laangaab clan into 2 groups, those who are our pets and those who cry about us 24/7 on the internet like naago.

You're also not allowed to speak in DDSI or NFD as you will receive a quick karbash hence why you keep a low profile there at all times. I might even send Garre to karbash you instead of getting my own hands dirty :mjhaps:

We're not on the same level warya. Ogaden fights wars against whole nations whilst you can't even keep your villages from a subclan (HG) :mjlol:

Tjioux

the pussy is never yours, its just your turn.

Ogaden are the definition of landere :salute:

:umad:
I rule over you in Jubbaland and have successfully divided your already laangaab clan into 2 groups, those who are our pets and those who cry about us 24/7 on the internet like naago.

You're also not allowed to speak in DDSI or NFD as you will receive a quick karbash hence why you keep a low profile there at all times. I might even send Garre to karbash you instead of getting my own hands dirty :mjhaps:

We're not on the same level warya. Ogaden fights wars against whole nations whilst you can't even keep your villages from a subclan (HG) :mjlol:
Black man was not allowed in Bardera and Garbaharey

"We run JL" :mjlol:

Since he brought up HG imma bring up HY.

Here is an epic roast by a Dhulbahante poet

Dayr baaba lagu meeriyoo loo dabbaal degaye

Imagine iidoor parading:russ:

Iiddoorku siduu damacsanaa loo diyaafadiye
:drakelaugh:

Sow sida Darwiishkii Isaaq duub cad uma qaadan
:faysalwtf:
Makaahiilku doy uma kaceen degeya Hiiraane
Daacuunku meeshuu ku leyn uma dalluumeene
Daal iyo hadhuudh kuma cuneen degelkii Haarweyne
Habar-Yoonis bay uga durkeen degeladoodiiye
Dullinimo inay qaayibeen waxaw daliilkiiya
:faysalwtf::ileycry::faysalwtf:

Ilmo Dacarba duul bay indhaha dumuq ka siiyeene
Nimankii walaalkood durqumay kama dambaysiine
Degdegsiinyo waa tay ciyoon duqaq u laayeene
:damn::damn::holeup::holeup::holeup:
@TekNiKo :mjlol:

Black man was not allowed in Bardera and Garbaharey

"We run JL" :mjlol:

Since he brought up HG imma bring up HY.

Here is an epic roast by a Dhulbahante poet

Imagine iidoor parading:russ:

:drakelaugh:

:faysalwtf:

:faysalwtf::ileycry::faysalwtf:

:damn::damn::holeup::holeup::holeup:
@TekNiKo :mjlol:
Sheikh Ahmed is playing it smart. The plan is to liberate the Jubbas and push AS out towards the Marehan half of Gedo and let them run wild over there.

As for HY, they got 1 victory using the british. We karbashed them before and after, that's what a landheere does. Bounces back from a loss.

On the other hand Marehan haven't been able to bounce back after getting massacred in Kismayo a few years ago :francis:

By the way it's taking 3 laangaab b-oons to battle it out and still get cooked by 1 landheere Ogaden. This only reinforces the point I've been making in this thread :mjhaps:

Sheikh Ahmed is playing it smart. The plan is to liberate the Jubbas and push AS out towards the Marehan half of Gedo and let them run wild over there.

As for HY, they got 1 victory using the british. We karbashed them before and after, that's what a landheere does. Bounces back from a loss.

On the other hand Marehan haven't been able to bounce back after getting massacred in Kismayo a few years ago :francis:
They sit in Gaashaamo now. Are you gonna boast about Liyuu killing some HY shacab

Your boy still hasn't got the district on lock and you're talking about Gedo. Nacas foqol nacas

One post you say we have no deegaan in the Jubas then you say we were massacred in Kismayo you are admitting we have a sizable population in Kismayo. Lol

Doqon caaqdheer:mjlol:

I challenged Teeri before. Tell me a town or district in Gedo with no sizable MX population.
I'm waiting
Caqli caaqdheer:mjlol:

:browtf:

Your only enforcing my point
The term DOQON isn't new it's pretty much as old as the bigfoot term

Throughout history and now ya'll have done some pretty dumb things kkk

Anyway Ahmed Madoobe will dissappear of the map just like Sakiin
You can argue all you like & praise blackie to the heavens like he' s some golden bigfoot but it ain't gonna help him.

In the end the Xor OG's of Somalia & Beesha Barakeysan Marehan shall live happily ever after.

:damedamn:

Dhabbyaco will have their water wells poisoned soon as Buglayn gets destroyed

Beesha MJ is part & parcel of the SFG & ur wet dream is as impossible as Recognition

an independent SL is the last bulwark against radical Pan Somali expansionist ideology which looks to unite Somalia Somaliland Djibouti eastern Ethiopia and northeastern Kenya into a single unitary nation.

:wtf:

This radical ideology will NEVER be tolerated by Ethiopia Kenya UAE USA EU China and Russia

:heh:

Noted.

Thaabit isn't Wacdaan tho lmao. He has nothing to do with you. Daroods ripping each other on this forum and doing excessive banter against one another shows you the true Laandheerinomo. We DO NOT NEED EACH OTHER unlike the 300km confined Hawiyes and 1d00rs.

:ftw9nwa::cryinglaughsmiley:
Bruddah Karima are you okai saxibo ?
I'm flattered you know soo much about us, keep not up champ .tell me something how often you study my sub sub sub clan ?

They sit in Gaashaamo now. Are you gonna boast about Liyuu killing some HY shacab

Your boy still hasn't got the district on lock and you're talking about Gedo. Nacas foqol nacas

One post you say we have no deegaan in the Jubas then you say we were massacred in Kismayo you are admitting we have a sizable population in Kismayo. Lol

Doqon caaqdheer:mjlol:

I challenged Teeri before. Tell me a town or district in Gedo with no sizable MX population.
I'm waiting
Caqli caaqdheer:mjlol:
Kkkkkkkkk 21 IQ b-oon marehan. Isaaq have 1 little district in hawd which they've had for ever who tf cares what they do out there.

Marexan got massacred in Kismayo when they tried to raid it under their uncle hiraale who lost an eye in the process, left his wife and kids behind and broke the world record for fastest sprint between Kismayo and Ghetto. The b-oon aliens haven't been able to amass any significant numbers since then and have resorted to insults on paltalk and somali forums :mjlol:

:browtf:

Your only enforcing my point
The term DOQON isn't new it's pretty much as old as the bigfoot term

Throughout history and now ya'll have done some pretty dumb things kkk

Anyway Ahmed Madoobe will dissappear of the map just like Sakiin
You can argue all you like & praise blackie to the heavens like he' s some golden bigfoot but it ain't gonna help him.

In the end the Xor OG's of Somalia & Beesha Barakeysan Marehan shall live happily ever after.

:damedamn:
You can insult all you want however it won't change the fact that:

1. Ogaden rules over b-oon marehan in Jubbaland
2. Ogaden rules over b-oon marehan in DDSI
3. Ogaden rules over b-oon marehan in NFD

Wherever Ogaden is found, marehan have 0 influence and are forced to sit on the sidelines like dhumaar. Of course they will hate us for that :manny:

Back to the topic, this is another assault of the federal structure. Another collapse is inevitable but atleast this time, it wont be a big disaster as it was 91. God bless the founders of PL and AUN to the dead ones.

Back to the topic, this is another assault of the federal structure. Another collapse is inevitable but atleast this time, it wont be a big disaster as it was 91. God bless the founders of PL and AUN to the dead ones.
Tf ! Ain't nobody talking about founders of puntland ,but are you admitting the inevitable ?:trumpsmirk:

Insults from doqon oromo hybrid doesn't change the fact that, ogaden have been servants and brutalized in ethiopia for a hundred years and faced many atrocities that no other somali clan faced even to this day. Have been under bantu colonization in kenya and have never had any influence in somalia. Ina Guuumeed clan you'll always be under occupation and have no leadership position while we have always been the leaders of Somalia. You can't compete where you don't compare. Go "free ogadenia" kid with your loser uncle Stoneheart.
More ramblings from the emotional and female like langaab b-oon who only has 20 years of history amongst Somalis :francis:

Ogaden fought a decades long war againsg one of the strongest army in Africa and forced it to seek peace. Many decades later and Ogaden is still the unanimous leader of the region. The only player who puts fear into Ethiopia, the only player who has any weight and importance. Sounds like a win from a battle hardened tribe to me :ehh:

In the meantime b-oonka marehan is nowhere to be found in DDSI, your insignificant clan didn't even get a single parliament seat whilst 0.5 clans did :mjlaugh:
That's how little respect we have for the coward b-oons :manny:

Oh by the way did I mention that Ogaden is also the main player in NFD, has high leadership positions in the Kenyan governemnt, military and intelligence services? The b-oon marehan are once again nowehere to be seen :ohlord:

And I also made you insignificant in Jubbaland, turning reer dalal or whatever tf they're called into my little pets meanwhile the reer b-oon diini are crying on paltalk after having lost most of their fighters during hiraale's failed assault :francis:

I understand your envy as Ogaden has its hand in every place, we have infiltrated Ethiopia, Kenya and the UN. Indeed we are the East African FSB formerly known as KGB :wow:

Von

With blood and Iron will we reach the fatherland
The collapse of federalism structure is inevitable so your right there.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts