Breaking - South West State election: Abdiaziz Lafta Gareen wins round one!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Oortcloud

Expert in jinn exorcism-jinni ceejiye
Mursal the speaker of the federal Somali parliament
"The motion against the president has become null and void ".
Another victory for farmajo.we hawiye fully support farmajo though thick and thin.

By the way it's taking 3 laangaab b-oons to battle it out and still get cooked by 1 landheere Ogaden. This only reinforces the point I've been making in this thread :mjhaps:
dalal caraale amaadin ugaas khalaf baad tahay sxb. booontu hataa iskaashi ma iyagaa ku dhaca inay kugu imaadaan?

booons are waraaabe lool cagdheertuna waa libaax.

More ramblings from the emotional and female like langaab b-oon who only has 20 years of history amongst Somalis :francis:

Ogaden fought a decades long war againsg one of the strongest army in Africa and forced it to seek peace. Many decades later and Ogaden is still the unanimous leader of the region. The only player who puts fear into Ethiopia, the only player who has any weight and importance. Sounds like a win from a battle hardened tribe to me :ehh:

In the meantime b-oonka marehan is nowhere to be found in DDSI, your insignificant clan didn't even get a single parliament seat whilst 0.5 clans did :mjlaugh:
That's how little respect we have for the coward b-oons :manny:

Oh by the way did I mention that Ogaden is also the main player in NFD, has high leadership positions in the Kenyan governemnt, military and intelligence services? The b-oon marehan are once again nowehere to be seen :ohlord:

And I also made you insignificant in Jubbaland, turning reer dalal or whatever tf they're called into my little pets meanwhile the reer b-oon diini are crying on paltalk after having lost most of their fighters during hiraale's failed assault :francis:

I understand your envy as Ogaden has its hand in every place, we have infiltrated Ethiopia, Kenya and the UN. Indeed we are the East African FSB formerly known as KGB :wow:
Imagine if you put all of those ogaden people in Somalia.

then it'd be a fair game. We'd find out who is alpha in no time.

Arma

GRAND Wizard of MJ SIXIIR
VIP

That reason, and that reason only, is why a lot of Somalis from various clans, are greatly against Somaliweyn becoming a reality.

That reason, and that reason only, is why a lot of Somalis from various clans, are greatly against Somaliweyn becoming a reality.
under somaliwayn, we'd eat great!

if it was one election where the people vote, we'd win.

no clan would tell stand a chance. Imagine if garrissa wajir etc...and jubaland were one and all called jubaland like it was in the past.:cosbyhmm:

dad baa dhii ilimayn lahaa.:heh:

It would turn into a massacre for the b-oons. What they fail to realise is that their whole clan competes with 1 sub sub sub clan of Ogaden and still get karbashed:mjlol:

It would turn into a massacre for the b-oons. What they fail to realise is that their whole clan competes with 1 sub sub sub clan of Ogaden and still get karbashed:mjlol:
Since when was all of us oppose how do you think Black Man visited Doolow Beled Xaawo in Gedo with Janan where does Rer Hassan see your ilk in JL

Doqonki Ogaden

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending