Breaking - South West State election: Abdiaziz Lafta Gareen wins round one!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Von

With blood and Iron will we reach the fatherland
Why are federalists crying like wimps? just take the L and move on with your delusions.:mjlol:

MJ and Abgaal vs MX and HG :samwelcome::liberaltears:

One city Maamul vs Mudug to Sanaag yeah same thing :gucciwhat::dead:
southwest state isn't baydhabo alone.

axmaarjo better have the same energy and attack garoowe when the elections are happening on Jan 8th. If not, he's a pussy who is only capable of bullying weaker people.

but I can see you are getting the excuse in early.:mjlol:

Why are federalists crying like wimps? just take the L and move on with your delusions.:mjlol:
waryaada MJS need to start census in Pland based on clan. If you aren't majeerteen, you gtfo!

so the likes of this snake in the grass doesn't grow up in your lands eating your hanti only to become caasi later.

southwest state isn't baydhabo alone.

axmaarjo better have the same energy and attack garoowe when the elections are happening on Jan 8th. If not, he's a pussy who is only capable of bullying weaker people.

but I can see you are getting the excuse in early.:mjlol:
One city Maamul and Mudug to Sanaag is jot the same.
We all know the one city maamuls SWS and South Galkayo and Kismayo are not the same to PL which controls from a chunk of Mudug to Sanaag.

SNA operates in the south with operations against AS not the same as PL.

SWS is one city maamul same with JL and Xaaf who can't really count is one city we can say south galkayo for him

SNA in the south is mundane not like PL what's so hard?

MJ and Abgaal vs MX and HG :samwelcome::liberaltears:

One city Maamul vs Mudug to Sanaag yeah same thing :gucciwhat::dead:
And murusade along with most other southern clans, you know damn well they would pick MX over MJ.
waryaada MJS need to start census in Pland based on clan. If you aren't majeerteen, you gtfo!

so the likes of this snake in the grass doesn't grow up in your lands eating your hanti only to become caasi later.
im pretty sure he is mareexaan lol, non natives are getting bold in Puntland now asking for rights comparing us to Europe:liberaltears:

One city Maamul and Mudug to Sanaag is jot the same.
We all know the one city maamuls SWS and South Galkayo and Kismayo are not the same to PL which controls from a chunk of Mudug to Sanaag.

SNA operates in the south with operations against AS not the same as PL.

SWS is one city maamul same with JL and Xaaf who can't really count is one city we can say south galkayo for him

SNA in the south is mundane not like PL what's so hard?
tenor.gif

And murusade along with most other southern clans, you know damn well they would pick MX over MJ.

im pretty sure he is mareexaan lol, non natives are getting bold in Puntland now asking for rights comparing us to Europe:liberaltears:
must be. He could also be a dhulbahante tbh.:heh:

im pretty sure he confirmed he's a southern that arrived in the 90s kkk
interesting. we have to go back and search this nig.ger's identity.

he's more pro farmaajo than the marehans here. Even farmaajo wouldn't campaign for himself this hard.

Correction. Governor. Y’all need to stop empowering these power hungry idiots. Before we have more of them thinking they can do as they wish which makes the whole country’s political landscape messier than it already is. One Somalia. One president. One people. No more power trips from these governors and making deals with foreign countries or serving other foreign agents or else they will be charged with treason!

Absolutely

Imo more power should be delegated to states and the leader should be named governor or premier

Just take the damn L and shut up @GBTarmy
Or i could be MJ Osman Mahamud maybe Issaq or maybe im @Grant type :manny:
But this isnt about me, its about South West State being centralised:salute:
the war isn't over. You've won a battle, actually scratch that. Ethiopian soldiers have won you a battle.

the real test is still ahead.

:cryinglaughsmiley:

Digil & Mirifle is massive in Somalia
You wouldnt know you foreigner
They're a miskin clan despite their numbers.

As for me being a foreigner, what can you do about it? I am above nations and country-lines and don't respect any of that bullshit. My landheernimo means that I do not have to abide by the same rules as langaab such as Marehan b-oons :mjhaps:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts