Breaking: Senator Fartaag the Head of Senate says we will not accept Madoobe extension!

The Ogaden here are delusional. Blackie is surrounded by kenyan tanks sitting there. He uses helicopter to travel from one city in lower jubba to another city. A new jubbaland will be built in Buale, which will cut him off. He has no support in Kenya either. It's game over.

you said that 5 years ago 💀

listen to one of your uncles in occupied Gedo 👇🏾👇🏾

“We have become politically hopeless and are waiting for HSM to save us from this suffering”

On one hand you hate Damul Jadiid & on the other you beg them to save you from our wrath

:lolbron:

Take it easy. Your the guy who believes madoobe is in kismayo due to the power of reer cabdille :deadmanny::dead:.

Besides, we will know what happens in the near future.

I love how you try to divide Ogaden into sub clans kkkkk

horta your the crazy dude who claimed ancient Egyptians were Marehan so we should just ignore you. Leave you to your fantasies

you said that 5 years ago 💀

listen to one of your uncles in occupied Gedo 👇🏾👇🏾

“We have become politically hopeless and are waiting for HSM to save us from this suffering”

On one hand you hate Damul Jadiid & on the other you beg them to save you from our wrath

:lolbron:

Let's have an intelligent discussion. What wrath? :cosbyhmm: 2019 is when our war officially began. Soon after he lost control of gedo. And now 2022 he has no support in FGS, no support from his other clan supporters and less support from kenya.

The only reason you guys can even talk is because buale is in the middle and its occupied. Whoever made that buale road the only road from gedo to kismayo is who saved you.

TekNiKo

“I am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP
Ugas yarow already visited farmaajo and apologized. So is maxamed sayid against Madoobe. I fully support blackie's extension. He shot himself.
Mashallah, we must tell Barre Hiiraale now to get the greenlight with Janan and Mudane Fartaag providing info on the enemy tactics. Odayga Cabaas qoorta halaga qabto xita that will complete the unity. Mudane Farmaajo is doing well behind the scenes I heard his house is frequented by tolka alot lol.

DHOONYACAB

Xagar Badhaadhe Bu'ale
Let's have an intelligent discussion. What wrath? :cosbyhmm: 2019 is when our war officially began. Soon after he lost control of gedo. And now 2022 he has no support in FGS, no support from his other clan supporters and less support from kenya.

The only reason you guys can even talk is because buale is in the middle and its occupied. Whoever made that buale road the only road from gedo to kismayo is who saved you.
This wrath

Mashallah, we must tell Barre Hiiraale now to get the greenlight with Janan and Mudane Fartaag providing info on the enemy tactics. Odayga Cabaas qoorta halaga qabto xita that will complete the unity. Mudane Farmaajo is doing well behind the scenes I heard his house is frequented by tolka alot lol.

Barre Hiiraale is a 80 year old loser. A old washed up fart. Farmajoo is the one who lost 9 Merehan seats to PM Rooble.

even if such a delusional fantasy happens. Marehan has no degmo or MPs in Buale or middle jubba. You will just be helping cawlyahan who are Ogaden

if Marehan is a such a laander they would have built Jubbaland. Reason barre hiraale could not go beyond KiSmayo was because Marehan do not have demgp or MPs in lower or middle jubba

hence why it took Ogaden to create Jubbaland. No MJ or Morgan or Marehan or hiraale. They knew Ogaden lives in 90% of Jubbaland. Hence why it took him to create Jubbaland

Kkkkkkk
So you admit we have degmo in kismayo and our mps are from there? :pachah1: Barre hiraale owned all of kismayo including afmadow which cabbas ruled, have you already forgotten? :russ:

Mx live in saakow district in middle juba. And no it didn't take ogaden to create jubbaland, it took kenya who wanted a buffer zone to create jubbaland. If ogaden live in 90% of jubbaland they'd have controlled it from the beginning without hiraale or morgan plus barre hiraale wouldnt be abusing them.

I love how you try to divide Ogaden into sub clans kkkkk

horta your the crazy dude who claimed ancient Egyptians were Marehan so we should just ignore you. Leave you to your fantasies

Is madoobe there to ogaden power? You clearly multiple times mentioned he is there cause of reer abdille and cawliyahan can't be trusted lol.

Ancient egyptians? What's this nonsense? Are you some dude who is pretending to be teri? :pachah1:

This wrath
So your wrath is D&M, sheeikhal and hawiye under icu to claim kismayo? Both turki and madoobe left form kismayo and went to mogadishu to come back with hawiye army. Why not use ogaden wrath to dislodge him. Maybe HG and Abgaal in mogadishu are all ogaden :drakelaugh:

DHOONYACAB

Xagar Badhaadhe Bu'ale
So your wrath is D&M, sheeikhal and hawiye under icu to claim kismayo? Both turki and madoobe left form kismayo and went to mogadishu to come back with hawiye army. Why not use ogaden wrath to dislodge him. Maybe HG and Abgaal in mogadishu are all ogaden :drakelaugh:
You have more excuses than prostitute-Dm kablalax hisbul islam shabab kenya onlf-Damnn oo markaa maa meel iska fariisatid maxaa ku waalay?
But in reality barre and ilka.yar entered kismayo twice-Once with habar gidir and once with ethiopia-Tariikhda dhabta waaa taa.

Removed

Gif-King
VIP

The Wrath of having all your representation in Somalia being chosen by us and your president deposed.

Counter question has Kenya ever fought against a Marexaan entity in Kismayo?

TekNiKo

VIP
The Wrath of having all your representation in Somalia being chosen by us and your president deposed.

Counter question has Kenya ever fought against a Marexaan entity in Kismayo?
Why do cagdherr try to rewrite history? Barre Hiiraale and Iftiin basto's militias successfully routed Madoobe forces like Ras Kambooni and were in control of Majority ot Kismayo in 2013 until KDF Naval ships and artillery targetted him. THAT WAS THE DECISIVE POINT THAT LEAD TO GOOBWEYN WITHDRAWAL. GEESI BARRE HAD NO ETHIOPIAN SUPPORT LIARS

DHOONYACAB

Xagar Badhaadhe Bu'ale
Why do cagdherr try to rewrite history? Barre Hiiraale and Iftiin basto's militias successfully routed Madoobe forces like Ras Kambooni and were in control of Majority ot Kismayo in 2013 until KDF Naval ships and artillery targetted him. THAT WAS THE DECISIVE POINT THAT LEAD TO GOOBWEYN WITHDRAWAL. GEESI BARRE HAD NO ETHIOPIAN SUPPORT LIARS
Thats a fantasy you were told to make you feel better-Thats the problem,its why you lost the election when you were told farmaajo is mastermind who got things under control-Fantasy is killing the ilk.yar and you keep on running to it becouse thats the only way you can get through the day-"Qaan marexaan waa qaaxo kugu maqan"-Another bold faced lie/fantasy,but it feels good so you regurtitate it your kids will do so aswell and on and on and on-Nation of quule munching extremely paranoid fantastical story telling west gedo bufferzone zombies.

Removed

Gif-King
VIP
Bring me any documentation where Marexaan were fighting KDF in Kismayo.

Horta do these people think they can make their imagination reality.

What did I say the cagdheers are low IQ and spew nonsense there is no point speaking to them
I did the same back to them and pissed them off and they started to ignore me :lolbron:
Stop giving these low IQ negros your time

TekNiKo

VIP
What did I say the cagdheers are low IQ and spew nonsense there is no point speaking to them
I did the same back to them and pissed them off and they started to ignore me :lolbron:
Stop giving these low IQ negros your time
Yeah Im done ma i literally was doing FKD in 2013 unlike these kids, I remember everything ha iska booteeyaan taangiga Kikiyuu mar uun wa bixi

Trending