BREAKING: Puntland kills 4 Somaliland soldiers

Status
Not open for further replies.

Yonis

Puntland Youth Organiser
FKD Visionary
VIP
kkkk since the skirmishes on the 19th i knew they were gonna use it as a pretext to intervene, good job. Abdi Iley is still there if im correct

Last edited:
Puntland has transgressed terribly for this action, they must turn in the killers who killed these soldiers in order to stop more bloodshed, also the guy who escaped to Hargaisa after he murdered someone in buuhoodle must also be handed over to the authorities in buuhoodle to face justice

Yonis

Puntland Youth Organiser
FKD Visionary
VIP
Puntland has transgressed terribly for this action, they must turn in the killers in order to stop more bloodshed, also the guy who escaped to Hargaisa after he murdered someone in buuhoodle must also be handed over the authorities in buuhoodle to face justice
The transgressers are the ones who illegal intended to intervene in an area they do not control. They failed to capture buuhoodle by force so they seek to caputure it by benefitting from internal tribal tensions like they did with Las Anod in 2007. Puntland are only defending it from outside forces. They can intervene in their own regions not ours

Oscar

Het beste uitzicht
Thanks for exposing yourself you retard. Don't tell me again Siiland is not based on qabil. i hope more dhulbahante see your comment.

They died serving their masters it was a great honour :nahgirl:

Last edited:

Saalax Bidaar

Truthfulness so often goes with ruthlessness
Fake news. There is no SL army in Buhoodle. Perhaps they meant the Cali Gari militia who sometime ago aligned with SL got into a skirmish with fellow local Rer Hagar kinfolk. As a result 4 died on CG side whilst i am sure rer Hagar also lost some men as well.

This has nothing to with SL or PL. it is all local issue

Yonis

Puntland Youth Organiser
FKD Visionary
VIP
:hahaidiot:Did u even listen to the man he said they were all dhuloz killed by other dhuloz or should i say z :hemad:

Thanks for exposing yourself you retard. Don't tell me again Siiland is not based on qabil. i hope more dhulbahante see your comment.

Oscar

Het beste uitzicht
Expose kulaha, i piss on you and dhuloz who cares both you are Harti es that work for me, expose kulaha kkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk :mjlol::deadosama::feedme:

Status
Not open for further replies.