BREAKING: Puntland kills 4 Somaliland soldiers

Status
Not open for further replies.
Haven't heard this yet.

But @Mixile buuhoodle is a district and town. So this could've happened in a town inside the district.

Let's wait until the story develops.

Cotton Eyed Joe

More law, less justice.
VIP
We can reason with Somaliland we shouldn't waste money on war in SSC only development and progress . All defense spending should be a wall to the south where we have actual unruly uncivil "people" and al Shabab.

My deepest condolences to Somaliland which is an independent nation

Lordilord

❤Somaliland❤
Puntland doesn't have an army it is a militia, when Somaliland hits Puntland hard whenever it is, I will pray for Puntland.

We can reason with Somaliland we shouldn't waste money on war in SSC only development and progress . All defense spending should be a wall to the south where we have actual unruly uncivil "people" and al Shabab.

My deepest condolences to Somaliland which is an independent nation
Fulay fulay dhalay :russ:

GodKnowsBest

Somaliweyn Unionist
AUN to the fallen soldiers.

If Somaliland is a part of Somalia why must Puntland Somali soldiers shoot at Somaliland soldiers? This is so unnecessary and could have easily been resolved through talk.

YoungFarah

:)
VIP
AUN to the fallen soldiers.

If Somaliland is a part of Somalia why must Puntland Somali soldiers shoot at Somaliland soldiers? This is so unnecessary and could have easily been resolved through talk.
I agree but these people suffer from dhaqan xumo and kill each other over worthless nonsense an that's been happening for hundreds of years.

Tjioux

the pussy is never yours, its just your turn.
i say lets fuk them up, we should team up with liyu bolis and teach them a lesson, caalcaalkudo baa baatay

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending