BREAKING: Puntland conference teases INDEPENDENCE announcement!!!!

Odkac WRLD

Ψ¬Ω†Ψ―ΩŠ Ψ΅ΩˆΩ…Ψ§Ω„
VIP
Marehan, choke on your cuqdad. Your langaab status is not our fault.

upload_2020-3-17_9-6-4.jpeg

Hawiyes currently occupy villa Somalia f*ck outta here
:dead::dead::dead:

Our ancestors called Marehan "Bush people", one of their bushmen escaped the bush and became a general and now they think they are special.

HAG has finished using Farmaajo and will throw him out soon, Khayre will have another political party and then Marehans will have to flee to the bushes again.

This is why they are always running to our topics with their diarrhoea.

Odkac WRLD

Ψ¬Ω†Ψ―ΩŠ Ψ΅ΩˆΩ…Ψ§Ω„
VIP
Our ancestors called Marehan "Bush people", one of their bushmen escaped the bush and became a general and now they think they are special.

HAG has finished using Farmaajo and will throw him out soon, Khayre will have another political party and then Marehans will have to flee to the bushes again.

This is why they are always running to our topics with their diarrhoea.
I have love for MX, but they need to know who their betters are.

Some of my second cousins are MX

Marehan individuals can be as lovely as other people but as a clan, they like to steal and lie.
They also tried to ethnically cleanse us and celebrate Siyad Barre for his crimes against humanity.

So, don't mistake "nice" people for EVER trusting Marehan politically. NEVER side with them or vote for them.

If they were "nice" they would have stood up for what is right when Siyad Barre tried to wipe us of the earth's surface, never forget this.

They then tried to repeat it with Huuraale in Kismaayo.

In short. MX waa cadow!

Addislad

Farmaajo for president 2021
You know I have no hate for mj in my heart but some people in here force my hand. I'm going to be the better man and take down the posts where i insulted a whole mj clan.

Puntland has sacrificed blood, wealth and time to return Somalia from the dead but our time was wasted.

Time to leave Ya rabbi help us leave. Back to Boqortooyo.

@Duchess @Gibiin-Udug @Gambar @General Asad @Finesse @Boqor Quark Boqor Cisman @Arma @Crow @Yonis @Abdalla @Abdisamad3 @Farm @GBTarmy @Odkac WRLD @Sleepy Hollow @Enigma @Hani Malab @FBIsomalia @MSGA @BenInHer @Cabdi @Karim

Tag everyone

:friendhug:
I don't support this movement but I'd rather have an idependent PL over Villa Ugandishu

Jiron

wanaag
NABADOON
VIP
We are all in this together, it won’t work if any party is excluded from conflict resolution. Puntland needs Somalia and Somalia needs Puntland :)

Farm

VIP
We are all in this together, it won’t work if any party is excluded from conflict resolution. Puntland needs Somalia and Somalia needs Puntland :)

Puntland doesn’t need Somalia and never has. We’ve been operating on our own for decades while Somalia needed PL to bring back some sort of governance in 2006. Somalia has nothing to offer.

Trending

Latest posts