BREAKING NEWS: Trump to move embassy to Israel's capital Jerusalem this May and NOT 2019

Status
Not open for further replies.
A so called ally that left you in the dirt is worse than an enemy.

Don't blame them for anything but just dislike them.

Ally? These emotions abti. That has absolutely nothing to do with the Palestine-Israel conflict, nor should it impede on your ability to separate right from wrong. Nobody is telling you to save Palestine!

Merchant of Mogadishu

From Pella to Pattala, then back to Babylon
The brutal conquests of the Zionists continue. I will always support the liberation of Quds and all of Palestine
and the end of Israel.

What makes this worse, is the deafening silence of the nearby Arab nations, you would think the custodian of the two Holy Cities would do something about this, but we must not forget that we are now in the age of the Sauds and their lap dogs.

I hope to see the blessed Hejaz liberated from these barbarous people.

Indha adeeg

Ogadenist
The brutal conquests of the Zionists continue. I will always support the liberation of Quds and all of Palestine
and the end of Israel.

What makes this worse, is the deafening silence of the nearby Arab nations, you would think the custodian of the two Holy Cities would do something about this, but we must not forget that we are now in the age of the Sauds and their lap dogs.

I hope to see the blessed Hejaz liberated from these barbarous people.
ISIS is hard at work trying to overthrow this “barbarous people” so you can check that box off. But why do you want a new shithole country created? A Palestinian state living side by side with an Israeli state benefits the Palestinians more than the Israelis. In fact it would benefit everyone in the region. They wouldn’t need to rely on Europe or US for tech. And before you say the Jews wouldn’t be open to that idea, consider the fact that they’re humans and will do whatever they can to avoid this constant hostility and fear.

Merchant of Mogadishu

From Pella to Pattala, then back to Babylon
ISIS is hard at work trying to overthrow this “barbarous people” so you can check that box off. But why do you want a new shithole country created? A Palestinian state living side by side with an Israeli state benefits the Palestinians more than the Israelis. In fact it would benefit everyone in the region. They wouldn’t need to rely on Europe or US for tech. And before you say the Jews wouldn’t be open to that idea, consider the fact that they’re humans and will do whatever they can to avoid this constant hostility and fear.

ISIS? Why are you mentioning those Khawaarij scum of the earth?

Shit hole country? Its a mess already because of Israel and her allies, what makes you think it will be the same mess if Israel didn't exist. In fact all this wouldn't even be happening if Israel did not exist.

No it would not because Israel will never satisfied with that. Have you seen how much land has been stolen from the Palestinians to create illegal settler homes? It's a complete farce.

That can only stop if the existence of Israel ends and the land is back to its rightful owners. All three abrahamic religions can then live in peace and prosperity, like they have been for more than a 1000 years. A natural state of affairs.

Indha adeeg

Ogadenist
ISIS? Why are you mentioning those Khawaarij scum of the earth?

Shit hole country? Its a mess already because of Israel and her allies, what makes you think it will be the same mess if Israel didn't exist. In fact all this wouldn't even be happening if Israel did not exist.

No it would not because Israel will never satisfied with that. Have you seen how much land has been stolen from the Palestinians to create illegal settler homes? It's a complete farce.

That can only stop if the existence of Israel ends and the land is back to its rightful owners. All three abrahamic religions can then live in peace and prosperity, like they have been for more than a 1000 years. A natural state of affairs.
If I were you I wouldn’t be blabbing on the Internet about how Israel shouldn’t exist, especially if you’re a buck tooth Somali kid.

Indha adeeg

Ogadenist
Keep bootyclapping.
I’m pro Israel but that doesn’t mean f*ck Arabs. You’re pro Israel because that’s the trend in dumb conservative circles. A conservative who is pro Israel makes no sense. How can the folks whose ideology fuelled, among other things the holocaust, be pro Jew??

RasCanjero-

Self imposed exile
Ally? These emotions abti. That has absolutely nothing to do with the Palestine-Israel conflict, nor should it impede on your ability to separate right from wrong. Nobody is telling you to save Palestine!

I already posted about my opinion on the Palestinian - Israeli conflict in the first half of my post.

Both parties are bought out by Israeli and will make sure Palestine never frees itself.

Even if Hamas are considered terrorist and funded by Iran; the organisation is infiltrated by Mosad at all levels.

They want to use Hamas to downplay the Palestinian fight for self determination by making them implement counter productive policies and actions.

Fatah stinks of corruption at every turn and are wholly subordinate to Israel without an ounce of resistance.

Same parties for decades that didn't get them any closer to freedom but the Palestinians keep on voting them in.

If Palestinians are self sabotaging themselves then would our support mean shit?

Great news.

Don't care about the embassy since it's all symbolic.

Palestinians can continue to live in concentration camps until they stop supporting their corrupt political parties.

I'm more interested in the hypocrisy of the Gulf on this issue.

The more concession Tel Aviv ... Sorry I meant Jerusalem gets; the more the gulf gets exposed on their bs.

Doesn't sound like a neutral to me. :gaasdrink:

Do you keep the same energy when it comes to Somalia? I mean Somalis have been consistently choosing their leadership for decades now.

RasCanjero-

Self imposed exile
Doesn't sound like a neutral to me. :gaasdrink:

Do you keep the same energy when it comes to Somalia? I mean Somalis have been consistently choosing their leadership for decades now.

Take it how you want.

The last time the average Somali voted in a leader was pre 1969.

Not even sure the elections before could be considered proper elections.

You can't compare Palestinians with Somalis.

Take it how you want.

The last time the average Somali voted in a leader was pre 1969.

Not even sure the elections before could be considered proper elections.

You can't compare Palestinians with Somalis.

You are right, there is less pressure and safer options available to Somalis. Somalis do not have to discard their nationhood, international support and religion in order to compromise with their unwilling oppressors.

Cotton Eyed Joe

More law, less justice.
VIP
I’m pro Israel but that doesn’t mean f*ck Arabs. You’re pro Israel because that’s the trend in dumb conservative circles. A conservative who is pro Israel makes no sense. How can the folks whose ideology fuelled, among other things the holocaust, be pro Jew??
You are pro Israel because you think it's edgy Israel is a oppressor and occupier, they kill and maim innocent people for decades and they steal land. You are probably atheist too I have noticed a lot of Somali gaalo support Israel because of their hate for Islam and Arabs

Indha adeeg

Ogadenist
You are pro Israel because you think it's edgy Israel is a oppressor and occupier, they kill and maim innocent people for decades and they steal land. You are probably atheist too I have noticed a lot of Somali gaalo support Israel because of their hate for Islam and Arabs
Couldn’t be further from the truth. I suspect you are doing projection and want the Palestinians to oppress the Jews. If all you want is peaceful coexistence in a two-state solution, great. The Jews say publicly that they want a two state solution and have every reason to want this (who wants endless boycott, rockets/suicide attacks, no trade dozens of Muslim countries etc??).

The Palestinians elected a party that openly calls for a one state solution where the Jews are driven out. Even if they aren’t capable of doing this, can’t you understand that Jews would be apprehensive about trusting them? Jews and Arabs are human. They naturally want the same thing all people want. One side is extremely functional and the other side is universally retarded.

And I’m not anti Arab or Islam. I lived in Arab countries and there’s nothing wrong with them.

Go focus on your affairs in Somalia. Don't even dare dream of a destroyed Israel like your destroyed Somalia/Syria/Iraq/Afghanistan/pretty much all Muslim countries.

Tiny Jewish population is curing terrible diseases, making our world more technologically advanced, winning the majority of Nobel prizes and doing so much for humanity.

So much positivity.

You will never have any negative effect on Israel. That is the AbdiJew guarantee.

:birdman:

669px-Raising_the_Ink_Flag_at_Umm_Rashrash_%28Eilat%29.jpg

Israel afkaaga qarmuun ka saar.

:trumpsmirk:

Cotton Eyed Joe

More law, less justice.
VIP
Couldn’t be further from the truth. I suspect you are doing projection and want the Palestinians to oppress the Jews. If all you want is peaceful coexistence in a two-state solution, great. The Jews say publicly that they want a two state solution and have every reason to want this (who wants endless boycott, rockets/suicide attacks, no trade dozens of Muslim countries etc??).

The Palestinians elected a party that openly calls for a one state solution where the Jews are driven out. Even if they aren’t capable of doing this, can’t you understand that Jews would be apprehensive about trusting them? Jews and Arabs are human. They naturally want the same thing all people want. One side is extremely functional and the other side is universally retarded.

And I’m not anti Arab or Islam. I lived in Arab countries and there’s nothing wrong with them.
You are misinformed the Jews don't want a two state solution

https://www.israelnationalnews.com/News/News.aspx/230314

https://www.vox.com/world/2017/8/29/16220132/netanyahu-settlements-we-will-stay-forever-west-bank

Palestinians are calling for 2 state solutions even Hamas.

Status
Not open for further replies.