BREAKING NEWS: Trump to move embassy to Israel's capital Jerusalem this May and NOT 2019

Status
Not open for further replies.

full

This has nothing to do with my ancestry. I have been pro Israel (pro doing the right thing) for over 10 years. I have the bruises to show for it.
Are you being remunerated by AIPAC for your services to the Jewish people, or is it payback for your persecution as as a flamboyant qaniis?

Indha adeeg

Ogadenist
HORRIBLE idea at a HORRIBLE time. Israel has historic dialogue with its arch enemies and the orange fuckwit mucks everything up. This will not be very consequential in the end, however and is not necessarily a deal breaker.

RasCanjero-

Self imposed exile
Great news.

Don't care about the embassy since it's all symbolic.

Palestinians can continue to live in concentration camps until they stop supporting their corrupt political parties.

I'm more interested in the hypocrisy of the Gulf on this issue.

The more concession Tel Aviv ... Sorry I meant Jerusalem gets; the more the gulf gets exposed on their bs.

:siilaanyolaugh:pro Isreal Somalis
Alla Iwad Sheekada
Why are u pro isreal ras canjero
Lakin Trump geesi waye, he really gets thibgs done even if it’s stupid or unspeakable ideas

Let me lick your tears Palestinian bootyclappers. They didn't even want your aswad ass carrying their flag. Unwanted slaves.

You lost.

Long live Israel.

Israelis have basic human rights protections, minus the settlements.

Palestinians have rage and crimes.

I support neither.

Why don't you give Palestinians the chance to prove themselves? They are in an open air prison and you are blaming them for human rights violations. Israelis have been caught sterilizing African women to prevent them from breeding and continuing their Black Jewish line.

#FakeLiberal
#FakeLesbian
#FakeLawyer

more @ infowars.com - there's war on your mind!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts