BREAKING NEWS: Trump to move embassy to Israel's capital Jerusalem this May and NOT 2019

Status
Not open for further replies.

Indha adeeg

Ogadenist
Why don't you give Palestinians the chance to prove themselves? They are in an open air prison and you are blaming them for human rights violations. Israelis have been caught sterilizing African women to prevent them from breeding and continuing their Black Jewish line.

#FakeLiberal
#FakeLesbian
#FakeLawyer

more @ infowars.com - there's war on your mind!
Palestinians have been given ample opportunity for peaceful coexistence. They have pride in their hearts and think they can get 100% of what they want. The problem is that they are dealing with humans that are 10 times more functional than them.

Palestinians have been given ample opportunity for peaceful coexistence. They have pride in their hearts and think they can get 100% of what they want. The problem is that they are dealing with humans that are 10 times more functional than them.

Then annex them and opt for a one state solution

Owait!

Indha adeeg

Ogadenist
Then annex them and opt for a one state solution

Owait!
Arabs already make up 25% of Israel so no thanks. My question is why do they reject a two state solution and insist on talking about how every tree will say “oh Muslim, there’s a Jew behind me. Come kill him”.? They are fundamentally screwed up people. There is no hope for them.

Arabs already make up 25% of Israel so no thanks. My question is why do they reject a two state solution and insist on talking about how every tree will say “oh Muslim, there’s a Jew behind me. Come kill him”.? They are fundamentally screwed up people. There is no hope for them.
Lol imagine if the Bantus that were brought as slaves suddenly claimed Somalia was their ancestors land you wouldn't like that would you ;)

Indha adeeg

Ogadenist
Lol imagine if the Bantus that were brought as slaves suddenly claimed Somalia was their ancestors land you wouldn't like that would you ;)
Jews came to modern day Israel as slaves? They’ve been around for thousands of years sxb, though not 8m of them. You must account for the fact that Arab countries gratuitously expelled their Jewish populations to Israel too. What’s done is done. The Jews aren’t going anywhere. You need to get that crazy ideology out of your head and look on the bright side. Jews can be such beneficial neighbors to have.

Jews came to modern day Israel as slaves? They’ve been around for thousands of years sxb, though not 8m of them. You must account for the fact that Arab countries gratuitously expelled their Jewish populations to Israel too. What’s done is done. The Jews aren’t going anywhere. You need to get that crazy ideology out of your head and look on the bright side. Jews can be such beneficial neighbors to have.
Answer my question would you like that or not

Unfortunately, there isn't going to be a peaceful solution. There is too much hatred and bad blood between both sides. Israelis actually believe they are indigenous to the land and see the Palestinians as sub-human. On the other hand, the Palestinians see them as an occupying force and will never stop resisting them or fighting for the return of their homeland.

This is a big L for all Arabs and not just Palestinians, Arabs are in the hundreds of million, are very wealthy can create huge military and yet, they are getting bullied by white people. Its disgusting and humiliating but I,m sure those fat cowards do not see it as such.

WhY aRe ThEy rEjecTing a 2 stATE SoluTION

Please, just say it's right of conquest. And you know what, that's fair game :cool:

israel-palestine_map_19225_2469.jpg

RasCanjero-

Self imposed exile
:siilaanyolaugh:pro Isreal Somalis
Alla Iwad Sheekada
Why are u pro isreal ras canjero
Lakin Trump geesi waye, he really gets thibgs done even if it’s stupid or unspeakable ideas

I'm neutral on Israel but like Arab countries even less.

27 years of chaos in Somalia and no word from them.

They could've at least placed a Arab friendly dictator in but they'd rather see Somalia burn.

The Gulf regimes and their allies sponsor much of the present chaos in the country.

The biggest culprits are the handicapped, low IQ scum who work for and with them presiding over their shitty caveman 'states'

It’s a flawed question that has nothing to do with reality. Of course I wouldn’t like that but that’s not what’s happening.
So you're a hypocrite it's the same thing happening what if the khoisan People came to Somalia and claimed it was their land gradually replaced Somalis until Somalis were a minority then called somalia khoisan land

Indha adeeg

Ogadenist
So you're a hypocrite it's the same thing happening what if the khoisan People came to Somalia and claimed it was their land gradually replaced Somalis until Somalis were a minority then called somalia khoisan land
If the Khoisan were here for thousands of years and millions of additional Khoisan came to live where the Khoisan already lived, that would be fine.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending