Breaking news thousands of Heavily armoured ENDF troops reach Galgaduud border

TekNiKo

“I am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP
Ciidamadii ugu badnaa dowladda ITOOBITYA oo soo galay gobolka Galgaduud
December 24, 2019
Muqdisho (Caasimada Online) – Wararka naga soo gaaraya gobolka Galgaduud ayaa sheegaya in saacadihii la soo dhaafay ciidamo fara badan oo Itoobiyaan ah ay gudaha u soo galeen deegaano dhaca xadka Soomaaliya.

Ciidamadaan oo aan qeyb ka aheyn howlgalka AMISOM ayaa la sheegay inay ka yimaadeen dhanka magaalada Jigjiga, islamarkaana ay fariisimo cusub ka sameysteen halkaasi.

Wararka ayaa sheegaya in ciidamadaasi ay gudaha u galeen deegaanadii ay dhowaan ku dagaalameen ciidanka Liyuu Boolis iyo maleeshiyaad deegaanka ah.

Sidoo kale waxaa deegaanadaasi ku sugan ciidamo ka tirsan kuwa milatariga Soomaaliya, gaar ahaan qeybta 21-aad ee ciidanka Xoogga dalka, kuwaas oo labada dhinac u kala wareejiyey maxaabistii lagu kala qabsaday dagaalladii uu dambeeyey.

Xaaladda ayaa haatan kacsan, waxaana qaar ka mid ah dadka deegaanka oo la hadlay Caasimada Online ay sheegeen in ciidanka Itoobiya ay dhaq dhaqaaqyo ka bilaabeen xadka labada dal, gaar ahaan G/ Galgaduud.

Lama oga sida uu xaalku noqon doono, balse dhaq dhaqaaqyadaani cusub ayaa saameyn ku yeeshay xadka Soomaaliya iyo Itoobiya

:hemad::hahaidiot:

They have exchanged prisoners with 21st SNA and took over security.

Walle Farmaajo and Aby Axmed have done a wonderful job:leon: Rather ENDF than the coward Liyuu anyday, now barakicinta shacabka wala joojiyey as they have been stationed in laasacanood, boorancad.

:salute:

Last edited:

TekNiKo

VIP
Ciidamo Itoobiyaan ah oo gudaha u soo galay xuduuda ay wadagaan soomaaliya iyo Itoobiya
SOMALI NEWS

Sida ay sheegayaan wararka Ciidamo aad u badan oo ka tirsan kuwa Itoobiya ayaa xalay soo gaaray xadka ay wadaagaan soomaaliya iyo Itoobiya,kuwaas oo kasoo ambabaxay Magaalada Jigjiga ee Xarunta Dowlad deegaanka Soomaalida.

Kolonyo ka tirsan ciidamada itoobiya wata Gaadiidka dagaalka ayaa waxaa la soo sheegayaa in ay gaareen deegaanka Boorancad ku yaalla Xadka ay wadaagaan Soomaaliya iyo Itoobiya gaar ahaan deegaannadii ay dhawaan ku dagaalameen Ciidamada Liyuu Boolis iyo Maleeshiyaad deegaanka ah, Mana jiraan xog intaasi ka dheer oo laga helay ciidamada itoobiya.

Dad deegaanka ayaa KNN u sheegay in saakay arkeen ciidamo itoobiyaan ah oo gudaha u soo galeen deegaanka Boorancad, islamarkaana halkaasi ay dhaq dhaqaaqyo ay ka wadaan.

Deegaanka Boorancad ayaa Maalin ka hor waxaa gaaray Ciidamo ka tirsan qeybta 21aad ee xoogga dalka, kuwaasi oo halkaasi u tagay sidii loo joojin lahaa dagaalka ka dhacay deegaanka Boorancad.

Dhawaan ayay aheyd markii ciidamada xoogga ay Maxaabiis u kala wareejiyeen Ciidamada liyuu Boolis iyo Maleeshiyaadka ku dagaalamay deegaankaasi.

Ciidamadda Liyuu Boolis ayaa dhawaan weerar sababay dhismasho iyo dhaawac ku qaaday dad Shacab ah oo ku sugnaa Xuduuda Gobalka Galgaduud uu la Wadaago dalka itoobiya.

Dagaaladan ayaa waxaa ku dhintay dad ku dhow labaatan ruux oo labada dhinac ah.

Interesting, liyuu police attacking innocent villagers at night has backfired on ogadeen badly.

The narrative today has changed no other clan other then ogadeen us going to support onlf.

Today it is liyuu police that is seen as an enemy and the Ethiopian army as a balancing force.

TekNiKo

VIP
Interesting, liyuu police attacking innocent villagers at night has backfired on ogadeen badly.

The narrative today has changed no other clan other then ogadeen us going to support onlf.

Today it is liyuu police that is seen as an enemy and the Ethiopian army as a balancing force.
Yup, Ethiopia can no longer trust Liyuu to manage the region, it sends a big signal to Marehan clan that we will guarantee your security directly let Liyuu manage OG regions.

This is a great victory for us, I hope they stay permanently

It’s nothing to do with marexaan and liyu. Galmudug elections are coming up do you think the FGS will survive a HG vs Ethiopia war?

tyrannicalmanager

pseudo-intellectual

what has onlf to do with this? onlf was biggest party in somali region before they were labeled as terror group and constanly won election by 80+%, the real question should which clan would vote for sddp which has merged with abiy's new pan ethiopia party
Yup, Ethiopia can no longer trust Liyuu to manage the region, it sends a big signal to Marehan clan that we will guarantee your security directly let Liyuu manage OG regions.

how can you secure anything when you need endf to do anything for you.
besides abiy can't replace any of the oldguard of the liyu if he could he would done years ago.

Last edited:
what has onlf to do with this? onlf was biggest party in somali region before they were labeled as terror group and constanly won election by 80+%, the real question should which clan would vote for sddp which has merged with abiy's new pan ethiopia party

besides abiy can't replace any of the oldguard of the liyu if he could he would done years ago.

he lives in cloud koo koo land ina adeer, ignore him, he is a wanted terrorist by the canadian government and his wife left him after he admitted to sleeping with adis ababa ahmaar sharmuutus, he even used to boast about it on this forum, i can bring them up if anyone wnats it,

he was deported by Canada to dusamareeb, he is a wanted terrorist, was told he cannot come back as his sharci was revoked after they discovered he was gang runner for AS in somalia,

he boasts 24/7 when his cousins were taken by liyu back to jigjiga,

django know his entire story, he is grandpa khalif from somnet, also has several other nicks like marixaanman, sadam etc on somnet, waa expert troll,

also he has maskax issues, notice how he will insult your mother and father and used raw insults, waa gun,

django knows a lot about him, his ex wife's abti was kileld by liyu AUN, they attacked us in warder though,

he dude is mentality in, he is a crazy animal, ignore him,

Tekniko quote:Walle Farmaajo and Aby Axmed have done a wonderful job:leon: Rather ENDF than the coward Liyuu anyday, now barakicinta shacabka wala joojiyey as they have been stationed in laasacanood, boorancad.

what a loser, this adoon cries to Ethiopian forces to save him yet moans when kenyan forces are called by ahmed madoobe in kismayo,

hypercrit much?

Ethiopia does not have control of liyu, they are under cagjar control and he is bent on teaching Mx a lesson after they attacked him directly,

abiy cannot do shit, if he could he would have stopped liyu karbashing Boran when boran invaded garre and took moyale, liyu got it back,

when canfaar and Tigra attacked Ciise and took 3 demgo 2 weeks, liyu defended them and got back the lands lost,

Bihi moans to abiy about somaliland, he cannot do shyt,

nor can abiy do anything against cagjar tmaing b 00ns in galgaduud

why?

simple dude, ethipia is bruning, abiy doesn't even have enough money to money a single months oil imports, the country is burning, no cash, tigra stole all the money, all the equipment they could carry to makkele, factories, hence why he blocked all roads to tigra and is punishing their exports,

this si why he is desperate for IMF loans, even the 2.7 billion will be paid in 3 years stages, no once, the nation is bankrupt, so much for all that fake growth,

there are battles all over ethiopia, massive wars little wars all over the place, every group is killing each other,

the last think ethiopia wants is a war with Ogaden when the western powers literally forced ethiopia to make peace with ONLF with out s single condition with western diplomats literally breathing down Abiy' over his shoulders, he was forced to sign the peace treaty and federal parliament accepted peace with ONLF

face it, Ogaden is just far money strategic than you lot and faramjo and b00ns

besides, who the hell with attacked 70,000 men armed to the teeth with years of British military funding and training?

the noble peace committee will say Abiy started a civil war and he does not want that, this is why when farmajo called abiy , abiy said no thanks, i will not get involved,

and abiy's oromo general told liyu smash the b00ns all the way to xamar, last thing oromo wants is a war with Ogaden when tigra and ahmaar are breathing down our necks,
:stevej::hemad:sorry mate, outmanoeuvred by OG strategy again,

did yall serious think the most armed somali group in east africa will not retaliate? :drakewtf:

TekNiKo

VIP

Ethiopian Defence Forces have been stationed to defend our geeljires from Liyuu Boolis attacks, I am glad they are here because Farmaajo called Abby and said I will not accept my citizens being harrassed. Mudane Abby sent these forces and we welcome them. :rejoice:

@TekNiKo they'll go with farmaajo, and you'll be left at the mercy of liyuu on the west side of the border and HG on the east side of the border.

what will you do then?

tyrannicalmanager

pseudo-intellectual
Ethiopian Defence Forces have been stationed to defend our geeljires from Liyuu Boolis attacks, I am glad they are here because Farmaajo called Abby and said I will not accept my citizens being harrassed. Mudane Abby sent these forces and we welcome them. :rejoice:
if you didn't have adoon mentality you would have know this is a psyop done by abiy and cagjar to occupy maheran land.
ther litterally part of the same party.

TekNiKo

VIP
@TekNiKo they'll go with farmaajo, and you'll be left at the mercy of liyuu on the west side of the border and HG on the east side of the border.

what will you do then?
Farmaajo will be relected sxb. Keep hoping he will go, him and Abby are real close and this isnt TPLF era where you used to use Ethios against us. Your Liyuu started going on a rampage killing innocent geeljires, women and children. Look at the swift response from Ethiopia, we are considered citizens of Doolo region and our security is EDF number one priority. Marehan lives are very valuable, I never seen such a response for Gaashaamo:denzelnigga:

tyrannicalmanager

pseudo-intellectual
Farmaajo will be relected sxb. Keep hoping he will go, him and Abby are real close and this isnt TPLF era where you used to use Ethios against us. Your Liyuu started going on a rampage killing innocent geeljires, women and children. Look at the swift response from Ethiopia, we are considered citizens of Doolo region and our security is EDF number one priority. Marehan lives are very valuable, I never seen such a response for Gaashaamo:denzelnigga:
no ogaden were busy killing habesha who exploit our resources
https://www.theguardian.com/world/2007/apr/25/ethiopia
also no, your boy will not be relected that why he sends beyle to talk to madoobe and have endf protect his clan in gedo and caabudwaaq.

so on one hand Liyu was karbashed by marehan, but on the other hand Ethiopian forces need to defend and protect marehan from Liyu evil forces on both sides of the border?

make up your mind kid,

TekNiKo

VIP
so on one hand Liyu was karbashed by marehan, but on the other hand Ethiopian forces need to defend and protect marehan from Liyu evil forces on both sides of the borer?

make up your mind kid,
Listen, please leave me alone you and Django always attacking my wife and personal attacks. I dont want to debate with you two. Always spreading false rumours about me, please just leave me and my threads alone

Trending

Latest posts