Breaking news thousands of Heavily armoured ENDF troops reach Galgaduud border

Listen, please leave me alone you and Django always attacking my wife and personal attacks. I dont want to debate with you two. Always spreading false rumours about me, please just leave me and my threads alone

but you also attacked and insulted my wife, calling her names, so why can you not take it when others dish it out?

and just last night you insulted @Django ' s mum but he did not insult your mum when you kept using the f word, like a adult nasab man with daqan he did not respond to you in kind, i think my cousin was too kind to you after the way you insulted his hooyo like the man child you are.

you agreed to leave OG and not to insult them when you were beaten during the jubaland elections when you said ethiopia and farmajo will arrest ahmed madoobe blah blah, you agreed to leave us alone, @Ferrari was witness to it, you agreed to never ever insult OG or start an thread

if you agree to leave sxb i will leave you, deal?

issues you never keep to your word

leave us alone, no more threads, and i will eave you alone, no more threads, let me know if that suits you,

TekNiKo

β€œI am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP
but you also attacked and insulted my wife, calling her names, so why can you not take it when others dish it out?

and just last night you insulted @Django ' s mum but he did not insult your mum when you kept using the f word, like a adult nasab man with daqan he did not respond to you in kind, i think my cousin was too kind to you after the way you insulted his hooyo like the man child you are.

you agreed to leave OG and not to insult them when you were beaten during the jubaland elections when you said ethiopia and farmajo will arrest ahmed madoobe blah blah, you agreed to leave us alone, @Ferrari was witness to it, you agreed to never ever insult OG or start an thread

if you agree to leave sxb i will leave you, deal?

issues you never keep to your word

leave us alone, no more threads, and i will eave you alone, no more threads, let me know if that suits you,
Well your cousin is the one who started it laughing at my family death and rejoicing. He also harasses me everyday and falsely accuses me with nasty words and terr0rist. I never insult 1st I only react. Look at how many times you lot attack my personal life I am only defending myself. I can make any thread I want Liyuu Boolis ogaden oo dhan miya? No. So why cant I critisize them?

Well your cousin is the one who started it laughing at my family death and rejoicing. He also harasses me everyday and falsely accuses me with nasty words and terr0rist. I never insult 1st I only react. Look at how many times you lot attack my personal life I am only defending myself. I can make any thread I want Liyuu Boolis ogaden oo dhan miya? No. So why cant I critisize them?
I think you suffer from amnesia.

You were the idiot who made a thread of danab ilkoy.ar were karbashing liyu you were very happy and rejoicing.
The next day you come back crying lime a babay of how your relatives were massacred.And that you will revenge on Ogaden.
So you are a mental case.

This is likely for Galmudug elections happening very soon.

If this was because of the liyuu incident then the Ethiopians would send there ENDF to Somaliland border as well

TekNiKo

VIP
Anyways @Teeri-Alpha I will be the bigger man and apologise for all insults against @Django and Ogaden. I hope you guys can forgive me. Heshiis wan ogalahay, I am tired of this. I am going to take a break from politics section.

I kindly ask you guys to forgive me for any personal insults. Wallahi wa iga daacad, dambi badan waye. A real man knows when hes gone too far, I am sorry guys.

Anyways @Teeri-Alpha I will be the bigger man and apologise for all insults against @Django and Ogaden. I hope you guys can forgive me. Heshiis wan ogalahay, I am tired of this. I am going to take a break from politics section.

I kindly ask you guys to forgive me for any personal insults. Wallahi wa iga daacad, dambi badan waye. A real man knows when hes gone too far, I am sorry guys.

flip-flop-assos_Black-1-F.jpg

:drakewtf:

You come across as a bipolar patient waryaa.

somali politics will only aggravate your condition, quit it altogether, and pick up other less stressful things to do.

personally i think @Django has been very kind and respectful to you, he has not even given you 10% of his karbashing, his nasab old classic Ogaden daqan holds him back, specially with the words you used on Him and his mother..

i will give you 33 hours before you change you mind, start insult my people and all my cousins in here,

you did this in somali-net, in this forum so many times, after the ahmed madoobe elections,

take it easy, these foumrs give you mental breakdown, i noticed dude,

but lets see if you keep to your word,

also apologise to @PuntiteQueen for threatening to rape her, i am not surprised you carry the DNA of reer galgaduud moryaans after all, why threaten a girl with rape? subhanallah,

agah, warya you never ever fail to surprise me Granpakhalif, say sorry to her, we will be done and wish you peace, no doubt you will change your mind in a few hours,

also accept you cannot win against Ogaden, a powerful clan that has single handedly expanded somali lands and handled non somalis on the borders for centuries, how do you expect to beat this clan with well establish state and army?

make peace, i admire it, we will make peace, and we wish you well, get some help bro, seriously.

TekNiKo

VIP
personally i think @Django has been very kind and respectful to you, he has not even given you 10% of his karbashing, his nasab old classic Ogaden daqan holds him back, specially with the words you used on Him and his mother..

i will give you 33 hours before you change you mind, start insult my people and all my cousins in here,

you did this in somali-net, in this forum so many times, after the ahmed madoobe elections,

also apologise to @PuntiteQueen for threatening to rape her, i am not surprised you carry the DNA of reer galgaduud moryaans after all, why threaten a girl with rape? subhanallah,

agah, warya you never ever fail to surprise me Granpakhalif, say sorry to her, we will be done and wish you peace, no doubt you will change your mind in a few hours,

also accept you cannot win against Ogaden, a powerful clan that has single handedly expanded somali lands and handled non somalis on the borders for centuries, how do you expect to beat this clan with well establish state and army?

make peace, i admire it, we will make peace, and we wish you well, get some help bro, seriously.

Mashallah brother, I apologise for Django and his parents wallahi I will keep my word. I just want to make islaaxu baynu naas.

Also I didnt threaten her with rape, she challenged my manhood and called me khaniis. I simply told her meet me and we shall see if I am khaniis or not. Its a fair rebuttal, I will not apologise for her.

Mashallah brother, I apologise for Django and his parents wallahi I will keep my word. I just want to make islaaxu baynu naas.

Also I didnt threaten her with rape, she challenged my manhood and called me khaniis. I simply told her meet me and we shall see if I am khaniis or not. Its a fair rebuttal, I will not apologise for her.

Liar, everyone witnessed you threatening me just because of some FKD.

I don't want your apology because I don't respect you enough anyway, did I ask you for anything?

Thanks to my brother @Teeri-Alpha :it0tdo8: but this bushman is not worth it.

the very same django that insulted the uncle in law of tekinko who was killed by liyu police? the very same guy that insults him on a personal level. sxb if you are going to be an intermediately between django and tekiniko be a fair one or shut the hell up.

the very same django that insulted the uncle in law of tekinko who was killed by liyu police? the very same guy that insults him on a personal level. sxb if you are going to be an intermediately between django and tekiniko be a fair one or shut the hell up.
tekniko actually insulted my mother many times before, not that it bothers me anyway, and i've never once done the same.

he's obviously unstable, and instead of helping him, yall maggots are letting him run around here.

tekniko actually insulted my mother many times before, not that it bothers me anyway, and i've never once done the same.

he's obviously unstable, and instead of helping him, yall maggots are letting him run around here.

i am not an intermediately but teeri is pretending to be one, and at the very same time lay all the blame on tekniko without even acknowledging the countless times django insulted tekniko. as for unstable sxb have you seen teeri?

you can't talk about someone being unstable without acknowledging the elephante in the room (teeri)

TekNiKo

VIP
i am not an intermediately but teeri is pretending to be one, and at the very same time lay all the blame on tekniko without even acknowledging the countless times django insulted tekniko. as for unstable sxb have you seen teeri?

you can't talk about someone being unstable without acknowledging the elephante in the room (teeri)
Brother just forget it about it, I have forgiven them in my heart, let then label me unstable, bipolar,b00n,bushman,mental,terrorist, etc.

I have been defending the great clan for 10 years since I was 16 until now.. Its time I retire.

Brother just forget it about it, I have forgiven them in my heart, let then label me unstable, bipolar,b00n,bushman,mental,terrorist, etc.

I have been defending the great clan for 10 years since I was 16 until now.. Its time I retire.

:salute:

It's not cool to insult each others mothers.
I never insult mx due to respect for my mother and grandmother.. You can make fun of each other but don't include innocent mothers in your fkd.

Gibiin-Udug

Crowned Queen of Puntland. Supporter of PuntExit

Loooooooooooooooool
Now this is what I call an authentic b00n. Running away and quitting like a when challenged.

Obviously you wouldn’t apologize to @PuntiteQueen because a like you can’t do anything to her.