BREAKING NEWS: Terrorist kills 50 LGBTQQIPS2AA club goers in terrorist attack

Status
Not open for further replies.

Baraf

❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️
Shit like that can be so easily verified especially if over 100 are involved. Walle delete that comment because right now you sound like a douchebag full of water.
Boston Marathon
Sandy Hook

Shit like that can be so easily verified especially if over 100 are involved. Walle delete that comment because right now you sound like a douchebag full of water.

@JohnDoe judging by your Guy Fawkes mask, all you know is how to protest. Stop disliking and debate like a civilised person. Doqon yahow.

Baraf

❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️
Charlie Hebdo
I remember the video they have the shooting, no blood, no anything, it was banned off the internet
Also his 'supposed' gf wasn't really his girlfriend it was a front.

[QUthe h="Zak Jingo, post: 223770, member: 997"]Know that the 'Somali athiest purge' will happen as soon as you step on Somali soil. Nacala[/QUOTE]

Lol that is if im stupid enough to say im a non muslim in Somalia, or if I ever go to Somalia, ill be in the shadow praying behind you plotting, mean while enjoy the purge out In the western civilization or any non muslim country for that matter obamadatazz:banderas:

Baraf

❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️
It bootyclaps for you though
Events are fake do they don't. Aren't u a liberal? Wouldn't they fit ur Style since ur into lgbtyzxyabcsafer
Also they don't respect the rights of women
Women hater +lgbtabccdsgrt
Perfect for u abdijohnson

Events are fake do they don't. Aren't u a liberal? Wouldn't they fit ur Style since ur into lgbtyzxyabcsafer
Also they don't respect the rights of women
Women hater +lgbtabccdsgrt
Perfect for u abdijohnson

I became a conservative today. I said so in this very thread

IMG_20160612_120618.jpg

The LGBTQQIPS2AA community is pleased.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts