BREAKING NEWS: Terrorist kills 50 LGBTQQIPS2AA club goers in terrorist attack

Status
Not open for further replies.

Baraf

❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️
@AbdiJohnson why are you so mad about Somalis immigrating to other lands, look at the White man when he came to the Americas to escape Religious persecution, ethnic wars and so on. They practically genocided the whole damn continent, us Somalis are nowhere near that and we live in peace and comply with the law and people. Look at the white mans hypocrisy

Baraf

❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️
There are 11 million illegals and prisons is full of Latinos.
I always see single mothers pushing baby in strollers who barely know English. They look they haven't been here for a year, I don't know why but someone told me they just have sex with anything just to get papers or perhaps that's their culture. They are also hordes of their men always standing near convinience stores, waiting for someone to pick then up ( they don't have papers)

@AbdiJohnson why are you so mad about Somalis immigrating to other lands, look at the White man when he came to the Americas to escape Religious persecution, ethnic wars and so on. They practically genocided the whole damn continent, us Somalis are nowhere near that and we live in peace and comply with the law and people. Look at the white mans hypocrisy

You don't live in peace. Somalis are civil warring. You don't know peace

Yes you live peacefully in the West. Maybe not in the homeland

No you don't. Somalis are responsible for a large percentage of crimes in Western cities.

I believe Ottawa had only 5 murders so far and the 20,000 Somalis were responsible for 2 of those murders in a city of 1 million this year.

Very very violent and unpeaceful

Baraf

❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️
No you don't. Somalis are responsible for a large percentage of crimes in Western cities.

I believe Ottawa had only 5 murders so far and the 20,000 Somalis were responsible for 2 of those murders in a city of 1 million this year.

Very very violent and unpeaceful
2 out of 5
So who made the three fifths of those crimes
I don't think it has anything to do with Somalis, we make up a
Significant part of the community, so yeah

IMG_20160612_111342.jpg

Baraf

❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️
'pleadge allegiance to Islamic state' How 'stereotypical' as in lies we are being fed once again
:ohlord:

Sixth

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
'pleadge allegiance to Islamic state' How 'stereotypical' as in lies we are being fed once again
:ohlord:
Hello? 911? Yeah, I'd like to pledge my allegiance before I go 20 - 1 on these rainbow niggas.

Last edited:
That or who's to say the whole event including the victims aren't staged?

Shit like that can be so easily verified especially if over 100 are involved. Walle delete that comment because right now you sound like a douchebag full of water.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending