BREAKING NEWS: Terrorist kills 50 LGBTQQIPS2AA club goers in terrorist attack

Status
Not open for further replies.
Of course you don't. You people bring your violence and terrorism here. You run away from that in your countries and want everyone to live in mayhem in the West.

Go fix your 60 horrible Muslim countries. Stop coming here (1 million in Germany in 2015).

Abdi johnson you are not a canadian but an issaq from a just like me

I am Sheikhaal.

You have shitty countries. All 60 countries of yours are so horrible and dangerous and violent. You have no infrastructure. No good schools. No good health care. Always wars.

You come here and destroy advanced countries. Aren't you ashamed? All immigrants like Chinese and South Americans and Carribean people are grateful people and contribute to making Western society greater. Are you not embarassed of your animal behavior?

Why do you kill people? Why do you beg to live with Westerners if you hate their values so much?

This is the stupid Gays fault. These people are the ones who beg governments for more of them to immigrate here because they feel bad for their plight. This is what they get back. Gays are the biggest lobbyists for increased ummah immigration. They played with fire.

@AbdiJohnson you might have Canadian citizenship but the reality is, you'll never be Canadian. They'll see you as 2nd class.

Haha. I am Canadian. I am Western. I've never experienced racism in my life but I have experienced clan discrimination in my very short visits in Africa.

Now go back to your 60 countries and go fix it and stop living here.

I am Sheikhaal.

You have shitty countries. All 60 countries of yours are so horrible and dangerous and violent. You have no infrastructure. No good schools. No good health care. Always wars.

You come here and destroy advanced countries. Aren't you ashamed? All immigrants like Chinese and South Americans and Carribean people are grateful people and contribute to making Western society greater. Are you not embarassed of your animal behavior?

Why do you kill people? Why do you beg to live with Westerners if you hate their values so much?
You are hy from hargeisa and the only thing you should be embarassed about is the fact that you are ready to give me a blowjob the minut i ask

You are hy from hargeisa and the only thing you should be embarassed about is the fact that you are ready to give me a blowjob the minut i ask

Go fix your 60 countries. Why do you people die coming to the West if you hate it? You die in the sea. 1 million of you in Germany in 2015.

Youth population in Somalia disappearing.

Haha. I am Canadian. I am Western. I've never experienced racism in my life but I have experienced clan discrimination in my very short visits in Africa.

Now go back to your 60 countries and go fix it and stop living here.

In couple years time, try run for Presidency.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending