BREAKING NEWS: Terrorist kills 50 LGBTQQIPS2AA club goers in terrorist attack

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sixth

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
13428600_1125070100885802_3273001734461766454_n.jpg

I hate gay people because I won't let you misrepresent what happened?

CBC hires fake actor with fake tears to conduct fake interview. This is where you get your news from. They planned this before they and other liberal made up fake news that he was gay. @Duchess you're protected by the CBC. The reason why you'll never never be in a concentration camp is because of Peter Mansbridge. $1B a year of taxpayers money in action to protect you. Brainwashing state media doing lip service for Trudeau

Sixth

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
Pathetic! why can't they get good actors? it is the same bullshit over and over again.
Look at this lady, she wakes up at 3 am to check her facebook :williamswtf: and finds out her son is dead
she is crying but no tears and she is clearly reading from a teleprompter.

Then we have this actor Luis Burbano, he saw a guy with a bullet in his leg half the bullet in the leg and half sticking out.. what kind of bullet is that :sheed:
http://www.imdb.com/name/nm3483499/

All i want to say is that somalida kunool mareykanka be vigilant and be save....alihay ha iniisahlo
bumperino*

Duchess

HRH Duchess of Puntland, The Viscount of Garoowe
VIP
CBC hires fake actor with fake tears to conduct fake interview. This is where you get your news from. They planned this before they and other liberal made up fake news that he was gay. @Duchess you're protected by the CBC. The reason why you'll never never be in a concentration camp is because of Peter Mansbridge. $1B a year of taxpayers money in action to protect you. Brainwashing state media doing lip service for Trudeau

Was this a false flag or nah? :lolbron:

Sixth

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
:chrisfreshhah::dead: @Duchess @Baraf
Now that you fucking mention it.. I read somewhere that there were no ambulances in sight. Did the people carry the injured away?

Fucking Barack Hussein Obama and the Liberal media vilifying the gays.

This guy is a fucking useless piece of shit. I want him impeached

Baraf

❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️
Yeah like how she added the tidbit of gun control and how her 'son' was a scholarly individual when the guy was about to end the interview. And when she tried to have a severe emotional breakdown at the gun control part, she failed so hard she looked like she was smiling.

Bielsa

Free Wi-Fi > Free Palestine
VIP
Now that they called him gay it is a false flag. This attack never happened. They are using it to attack gays

I think it's to push anti gun narratives tbh.

There have been mass shootings at

Elementary schools
Black church
Gay club
Movie theatre
Sikh temple
Jewish community

I think they want all members of society to be anti gun.

dhagax

no comments
The anti gun narrative is not going to work, they can't disarm 300 million people and there would be a civil war if they tried it.
But there is another narrative. The entire world just spent the past week celebrating the life of Muhammad Ali and it was best PR for Islam and Muslims. Mohammed Ali was anti Zionist and supported the Palestinian goal to arm themselves.
The Israelis are concerned that the Obama administration will, before leaving office, enshrine a two-state solution in a speech or a U.N. resolution, in effect laying out the final status ahead of negotiations.
https://www.washingtonpost.com/worl...58dd3e-282d-11e6-8329-6104954928d2_story.html

The so called shooter worked for G4S and we all know G4S is very close to mossad/cia/mi5. They are fueling the fire between the Muslim and the west.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts