Breaking news: Team Farmaajo sends sakiin to oblivion

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cognitivedissonance

A sane man to an insane society must appear insane
Stay WOKE
VIP
aaar libaax is sade, no wonder why he is obsessed with xamar, he thinks his uncle rules the entire solar system and beyond, i assumed this dude waas fuufuhuutut
@AarLibaax supports farmaajo cause he is from his tribe and @embarassing support khayre cause he is from her tribe even though they handed wadani qalbi dhagax into ethiopia
2496B9B9-7772-4FD5-9C78-16D787021B3C.png

@AarLibaax supports farmaajo cause he is from his tribe and @embarassing support khayre cause he is from her tribe even though they handed wadani qabil dhagax into ethiopia View attachment 58824

so embarrasing is that half adoon semi bantu hawiy hutina , no wonder, waxa waa adoon ileen, ufff,

i wasted time thinking he is 1door, he is actually worse, waa xamar to even chatting to a semi adoon cretin,

uff, war langaabka ileen waa adoonti Yuasuf kinadiid used to own,

Agah, war welcome,

ugaas cilmi waa landeer cousin, which branch?, farah, xirsi, or the other dozen or reer B ,

and which nation do you own, NFD, REER WAAMO aka kingdom of south Ogadeniya jubbaland or Greater Ogadeniya ?

am born adn bread in waamo, my 11th generation ancestors (nan side, was reer amadin,from imay0 is buried in ksimayo, he came with the first conwest in 1780s, they first one that was defeated until Ogadens regrouped for a 1820 reconquest, and these goons think they can tell me who owns jubbaland, i can count straght 11 geenrations being reer waamo asli,
Xirsi Ugaas cilmi ugaas warfa and my reer abti is reer amaadin. reer waamo her as well sxb also have family in Marsin. Born and bread reer waamo

barasho wanaagsan ina adeer:salute:

@AarLibaax supports farmaajo cause he is from his tribe and @embarassing support khayre cause he is from her tribe even though they handed wadani qalbi dhagax into ethiopia View attachment 58824

no problem,w e own karanley, beesha kuwait in DDSR,, we bend them over as we wish,

and we own Mjs, and all the other 43 tribes, even we were facing war with africasn biggest army we still sit them down and lead them,

caaaaaar, they must all learn to say agah,

Cognitivedissonance

Stay WOKE
VIP
@Teeri-Alpha

7004C570-B5DA-4199-85A3-D4B77AB0AC5D.png

thumb-shadow.png

Designated Global Terrorist Ties: • Fahad Yasin is an alleged member, close associate and facilitator for Al-Shabaab • Fahad traveled to Yemen in the 1990s and attended Iman University, a school attended by 
members of al-Qa'ida, al-Qa'ida in the Arabian Peninsula and other extremist groups. • Fahad travel to Afghanistan and Pakistan in the 1990s with former Al-Itihad Al-Islam leaders. • Fahad allegedly attended Al-Qa'ida affiliated terrorist camps with AIAI fighters that included 
Ahmed Abdi Godane a.k.a. Abu Mukhtar Abu Zubair, the late Emir of Al-Shabaab who killed in a U.S. drone strike in 2014, Aden Hashi Farah Ayrow, the late Al-Shabaab Military Commander who was killed in a U.S. airstrike, Ibrahim Haji Jama, the late senior Al-Shabaab leader, Mukhtar Robow, the Co-founder of Al-Shabaab and former senior leader, and Abdirisaq Abdi Saleh a.k.a. Saleh Al-Somali, the former Senior Al-Qa'ida leader and the groups head of external operations who was killed in a U.S. strike.

http://sunatimes.com/articles/5556/...t-Fahad-Yasin-Chief-of-Staff-of-Villa-Somalia

Cognitivedissonance

Stay WOKE
VIP
no problem,w e own karanley, beesha kuwait in DDSR,, we bend them over as we wish,

and we own Mjs, and all the other 43 tribes, even we were facing war with africasn biggest army we still sit them down and lead them,

caaaaaar, they must all learn to say agah,
:chrisfreshhah::russ::lolbron:

Boowe blood is thicker than water.

blood is thicker than water kkulaha, piss off, midget yahow, a jew is closer to me than so called daroods and kab iyo lax,

cogni, shove a kab iyo lax up your short midget half bantu tanzinain ass,

if YOUR Sultan WAAA HALF BANTU< CAR DENY IT

daawo-salaadiinta-sanadkan-iyo-sumcad-xumadooda-daawo-maqal-muqal

Diyaar_Garowga_Caleema_Saarka_Boqor_Burhaan-2.jpg

we are yall, yall are semi bantu and short, no way we are related, thats fake BS that darood stuff,

you and the aaar libaax and the semi adoon beesha kuwait are no different o me than a Mongolian,

Cognitivedissonance

Stay WOKE
VIP
blood is thicker than water kkulaha, piss off, midget yahow, a jew is closer to me than so called daroods and kab iyo lax,

cogni, shove a kab iyo lax up your short midget half bantu tanzinain ass,

if YOUR Sultan WAAA HALF BANTU< CAR DENY IT

daawo-salaadiinta-sanadkan-iyo-sumcad-xumadooda-daawo-maqal-muqal

Diyaar_Garowga_Caleema_Saarka_Boqor_Burhaan-2.jpg

we are yall, yall are semi bantu and short, no way we are related, thats fake BS that darood stuff,

you and the aaar libaax and the semi adoon beesha kuwait are no different o me than a Mongolian,
Boowe listen to this dhaanto cusub weeye agaaah. kkk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending