Not open for further replies.

Cognitivedissonance

A sane man to an insane society must appear insane
Stay WOKE
VIP
horta let me boast a little because Mjs always boast to other langaab somalis,

we are 3 passport holders, we have a right to somalia, kenya and ethiopia,

we are like the anglo saxons, everywhere, alxamdulilah, we own many nations,

i like how Mjs always say we are the most lander, except Ogaden, we own the most land out of the somalis, except for Ogaden, it kills them to boast to other somalis except to Ogaden,

cogni go and free your land being invaded by 1dooristan, stop wasting time here
No Majeerteen should invade dhulbhante land most dhulbhante support jeeganta

Play your position you laangaab Am i my brothers keeper:ulyin:

wallahi your one crazy funny dude dabyaco, war good night, i have sinned enough, need to read so quran to not get evil eye,

warya lets forgive each other if you feel i have insulted you bro, no hard feelings, i dont want people holding grudge for me or my race,

i am joking ugaas, peace out,

warya aarlibaax, same too you my ilka yare cousin, and beesha kuwait may God increase your people from 900 to 9000 , no hard feeling to all, cafis and maslax, a landeeer doesn't sleep with cuqdad and asks for forgiveness, Asc,

Cognitivedissonance

Stay WOKE
VIP
But but I what about we Iz Harti :uCkf6mf:

@Teeri-Alpha confirmed your kablalalax fantasy to be just that a fantasy

But but now your saying you should invade the noble dhulbahante disregarding the Hartiism :O27GWRK:
Boowe if kablalax the older brother of sade is a fantasy then sade is a fantasy the caqli of a laangaab xaasidnimo iyo doqonimo ba isku darsatey

Heres a meeting in kismayo between kablalax laandheer and sade laangaab As for dhulbhante no Majeerteen can invade their land without their will many dhulbhante support jeeganta

Last edited:

Cognitivedissonance

Stay WOKE
VIP
@Teeri-Alpha @garad gacmadheere never forget what happened to qalbidhagax cause he was ogaden he was treated like a foreigner and handed into ethipia
0C9897A6-8445-4B31-8255-7CEBBFD7908B.png

Cognitivedissonance

Stay WOKE
VIP
@Cognitivedissonance serious question bro

are u mentally ill by any chance?
Wallahi i wouldn't wish mental illness on the worst of my foes speaks volumes about your character and who you are as a person.

When people dont undertand someone they usually say that person is crazy cause its dismissive people fear what they dont understand.

you have no shame @Cognitivedissonance

and @garad gacmadheere I realized what you meant by your earlier question, I don't take colonial borders into account or distinguish b\w Galbeed and mainland Somalia, if that what you meant.
Somali ha midowda ha is raacdo xaqa allaha tuso

Down Kheyre:Sutehja:
Down Farmaajo :Sutehja:

No apology yet for Qalbi dahab:susp:, you should apologize on behalf of the federal government and your adeer Som oil kheyre marwo Goebbels:camby:

Somali ha midowda ha is raacdo xaqa allaha tuso

Down Kheyre:Sutehja:
Down Farmaajo :Sutehja:

No apology yet for Qalbi dahab:susp:, you should apologize on behalf of the federal government and your adeer Som oil kheyre marwo Goebbels:camby:
:it0tdo8: To the first sentence.

:gucciwhat: But why would I apologize on behalf of something that had nothing to do with me. Personally I've already been clear about my stance on what happened, @Cognitivedissonance likes to mention all the time because he knows that.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending