Breaking news: Team Farmaajo sends sakiin to oblivion

Status
Not open for further replies.
The farmaajo is over working they have now gotten rid of one of the biggest enemy of progress of stability and progress Shariff saakin in baydhabo who was a close ally of corrupt gaas.

The remaining cronies must be shitting their pants lol especially gaas. Sakiin announced he is no longer in the race, sources close to him state that he has feared a humiliating defeat at ballot.

He tried to cause abiy of chaos by paying some of the election commission to resign but it backfired lol.

Gaas is shitting himself? why? he's about to leave soon anyway doesn't mean that we will have a new president that will bend over to Xamar keep begging sxb.

Gaas is shitting himself? why? he's about to leave soon anyway doesn't mean that we will have a new president that will bend over to Xamar keep begging sxb.
Well I like how you Corrupt Gaas fanboys have softened lol, you went from chest thumping to he will soon leave anyway :pachah1:

One thing is for a fact that Gaas will not be returning and Somalia will move forward. As for the next leader policies let’s wait and see I’m sure he will take a different path than Gaas.

Well I like how you Corrupt Gaas fanboys have softened lol, you went from chest thumping to he will soon leave anyway :pachah1:

One thing is for a fact that Gaas will not be returning and Somalia will move forward. As for the next leader policies let’s wait and see I’m sure he will take a different path than Gaas.
Nope but he will finish his term, you probably prayed for a coup which did not happen. Inshallah the next President will be anti-Xamar and anti #nabariyonaxdin.
Nabar-iyo-Naxdin.jpg

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP

Gaas may not return and he probably won't, the question only is, how 'anti hamar' will the new president be in terms of centralism and foreign aid and getting the constitution done so there is some laws in this chaotic bombfest of a city, right now the murky waters of no formal 'laws' yes 'formal constitution' is laws means moryans come out with their red teeth because they play best in lawless areas. Lawless isn't something we win in as PL, we are a kingdom, we need laws. U see farole holding the constitution of PL at least that is OFFICIAL LAW.

Hassan Garguute Buldanana

AUG 25, 2023
VIP
I aint a fan of Sakin, but boowe this is the age of autonomy. Federal Gov have no buisness meddling in the internal affairs of the states. We need to completely cut ties with the igusawir Adminstration :fittytousand:

I aint a fan of Sakin, but boowe this is the age of autonomy. Federal Gov have no buisness meddling in the internal affairs of the states. We need to completely cut ties with the igusawir Adminstration :fittytousand:
You can say that for as long as your crony Corrupt Gaas is in office lol

The guy knows what political wave is approaching him and you know he is Not a smart fella :trumpsmirk: politically

AUG 25, 2023
VIP
Gaas may not return and he probably won't, the question only is, how 'anti hamar' will the new president be in terms of centralism and foreign aid and getting the constitution done so there is some laws in this chaotic bombfest of a city, right now the murky waters of no formal 'laws' yes 'formal constitution' is laws means moryans come out with their red teeth because they play best in lawless areas. Lawless isn't something we win in as PL, we are a kingdom, we need laws. U see farole holding the constitution of PL at least that is OFFICIAL LAW.
The more anti centralism the better :banderas:

I want someone more hawkish then faroole

AUG 25, 2023
VIP
You can say that for as long as your crony Corrupt Gaas is in office lol

The guy knows what political wave is approaching him and you know he is Moynihan a smart fella :trumpsmirk: politically
Sxb you claim you are reer PL, you should know anyone who replaces Gaas will have the same stance towards xamar.

I remember when Gaas got elected the centralism folks got exited thinking he will be a pawn. :hemad:

Sxb you claim you are reer PL, you should know anyone who replaces Gaas will have the same stance towards xamar.

I remember when Gaas got elected the centralism folks got exited thinking he will be a pawn. :hemad:
I don’t have an issue with puntland demanding it’s issues be safeguard in xamar but I’m against the approach which corrupt gaas has been using.

That won’t happen! but through dialogue and give and take is welcomed.
:samwelcome: I’m for a functioning country

AUG 25, 2023
VIP
I don’t have an issue with puntland demanding it’s issues be safeguard in xamar but I’m against the approach which corrupt gaas has been using.

That won’t happen! but through dialogue and give and take is welcomed.
:samwelcome: I’m for a functioning country
Who doesnt want a functioning gov? :gucciwhat:

You wont hear a word from PL if respecting federalism, finishing the dastuur, getting fair share of foreign aid etc is agreed on.

:manny: its that simple

Who doesnt want a functioning gov? :gucciwhat:

You wont hear a word from PL if respecting federalism, finishing the dastuur, getting fair share of foreign aid etc is agreed on.

:manny: its that simple
Does federalism mean behaving like gaas who acts as a foreign minister signing deals kkkk

Does federalism mean saying we cut ties with with the central government:bell:

Does federalism mean behaving like gaas who acts as a foreign minister signing deals kkkk

Does federalism mean saying we cut ties with with the central government:bell:
Faroole did the same thing? and puntland has a constitution we can do that, also read Somalia constitution article 144.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending