Breaking News: Sudan is suspended from the African Union

Status
Not open for further replies.
While they're at it, why not dismiss the entire AU. They can't even fund themselves so they depend on foreigners and the money these foreigners provide comes with stings attached to it.

It's a joke wlhi France still controls some of the west African countries
they still pay colonial tax:meleshame:

Most of the countries in AU are borderline Failed States; this was unnecessary. But they are moving in the right direction if they're going to be consistent in holding integrity.

they not bold enough to criticise while these wackos in office ,only when they see him falling hard down the stares. but nonetheless good if they hold on to that mindset.

Sudan was on a list of countries that the US wanted to takedown. I see a Sudanese civil war
Dude, I thought about the same thing. What if this is just a plot by the Americans. Just think about it, the Americans ignored that a dictator they had criticized for so many years was overthrown, and now they are silent all of a sudden. I'm telling you, Sudan is going down. And the AU acting based on an un-African practice like integrity makes things even more apparent. Nah, something is up.:icon lol:

Samaalic Era

QurboExit
Dude, I thought about the same thing. What if this is just a plot by the Americans. Just think about it, the Americans ignored that a dictator they had criticized for so many years was overthrown, and now they are silent all of a sudden. I'm telling you, Sudan is going down. And the AU acting based on an un-African practice like integrity makes things even more apparent. Nah, something is up.:icon lol:
It kind of reminds me of how Morsi was taken down. These protests are being pushed from abroad and the Sudanese military council have to act quickly to quell this rebellion or there will foreign intervention and Ethiopian and Eritrean boots on the ground

Syria was suspended from the Arab League for similar reasons. Understandable.
Syria was on the list of countries the US wanted to get rid of. :chrisfreshhah:

There's a bigger plot here. I'm seeing the truth.
Tin_foil_hat_2.jpg

@The alchemist @Samaalic Era @Apollo @Farm

The deadly crackdown in Sudan is a direct result of the Gulf States and Egypt sending “aid” money to the Sudanese military to further deteriorate peace talks and halt the installation of a successful civilian democracy. Once again, these disgusting degenerates are meddling in the affairs of a fellow Muslim sovereign nation and actively contributing to the violence and bloodshed. Don’t forget, initially, the Sudanese revolution was a succes, and the Gulf dictatorship saw it as a threat to their own power. Read more here:
https://www.theguardian.com/world/2...kdown-comes-after-talks-with-egypt-and-saudis

VixR

Veritas
Let’s be honest, it’s irrelevant to be suspended from the African Union or the Arab League. But then again, since when is the AU offended by anything?

Ras

It's all so tiresome
VIP
It seems like US is behind the current attempt at regime change.

Obviously it seems like they couldn't get their guy in so they're throwing a hissy fit as well as protestors at the army.

That I guess makes sense but the AU taking orders from them is disappointing.

the irony is chad is not ran by civilians, nor is there a democracy. the same man been in power since the 90s- present, this nigga was his prime minister, then shortly after a foreign minister for a decade. au chairperson Moussa Faki. yet he speaks for civillian led authority in sudan....................................

afrikan union issa joke...

:mjlol:

As far conspiracy theories go, the end goal is Greater Israel apparently.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending