Breaking news Somalis deported to Somalia

Reer US are literal Madows. They loot Somali shops
America is an immigrant nation.

The Somalis there are technically just as American as any cadaan or African American.

Also Somalia doesn't need people that think its a good idea to loot caano and vimto. So stop being self haters, crying for cadaan validation.
loool stop it. This is just a saying to make everyone inclusive. But it’s not true

Bad faith? At least my arguments are historically accurate, rather than the speaking points found on Fox news.

Literally , there whole argument comeback is to call me a Madow lover. That is it. No critical thinking, no real intelligent points. Nothing.
Widely available info on the earning/salary differences between demographics is "Fox news" now? See what I meant by bad faith lol.

Stop calling people stupid. Not everyone has the time to austitcally sink countless hours into shit that doesn't remotely concern them or their people, you goof. Ciao.

Last edited:
Makes point.
Provide no proof

:faysalwtf:
Even if I agree with you, you should probably expand your point.
America is not for everyone and Somalis are not as American as Cadaan. Even the Madows are not. They are called African Americans. Not just Americans. Somalis are even a step behind. They are banned to come in. Can’t even have family visit them. So how are they as Americans as everyone else?

@Awdalia Rising
4BF611D2-C5F6-43F0-BA60-0B1FEDDE49FB.jpeg

America is not for everyone and Somalis are not as American as Cadaan. Even the Madows are not. They are called African Americans. Not just Americans. Somalis are even a step behind. They are banned to come in. Can’t even have family visit them. So how are they as Americans as everyone else?
"But-but land of the brave, home of the free. These evil CRACKAS stole the land anway, its all our land anyway. Right?" looooool, wallahi they're in a for rude awakening once the dust settles.
1577295943604.png

Not my problem :mjdontkno: :mjdontkno:
Cadaans looted America from the natives though so if that is the case they should be on the first plane back.

[/QUOTE][/QUOTE]
loool stop it. This is just a saying to make everyone inclusive. But it’s not true

Obviously the cadaans have the power and will deport Somalis.

Doesn't change the fact that America is a multi ethnic and racial land and the true natives are the native Americans.

Trending

Latest posts