Breaking news: SOMALILAND TO GRANT MILITARY BASE IN BERBERA TO EGYPT!

Be careful making threats, Ethiopia is a regional power and they have the upper hand if they wanted to invade you. Your leaders need to understand geopolitics better.
We don’t fear Ethiopia or anyone except Allah. We will do what’s in our best interest regardless.

I don’t give a shit if he’s a xabashi or one of their slaves. They all can get it :gunsmiley:
I have always thought SL are the grown ups who want peace, stability and are interested in doing business like Djibouti. I never thought SL could threaten Ethiopia and drag their country into a war zone and become an enemy overnight for the sake of some other entities.

May be Allah wants to give Ethiopia a free port access when Ethiopian army controls berbera (of course only “to minimize the threat” )

:rejoice:

I have always thought SL are the grown ups who want peace, stability and are interested in doing business like Djibouti. I never thought SL could threaten Ethiopia and drag their country into a war zone and become an enemy overnight for the sake of some other entities.

May be Allah wants to give Ethiopia a free port access when Ethiopian army controls berbera (of course only “to minimize the threat” )

Ethiopia is falling apart as we speak. Your country is already looking like a warzone. Fix up before thinking you can take us on :mjlol:

Good chance Abiy will be kicked out before Farmaajo :russ:

Ethiopia is falling apart as we speak. Your country is already looking like a warzone. Fix up before thinking you can take us on :mjlol:

Good chance Abiy will be kicked out before Farmaajo :russ:

That are some 2k hooligans who were brought fully under control in 2 days. Don’t be deceived by this. We all know what BLM hooligans done in the US. If you think that is a sign the state is collapsing think again. In fact the otherway is the case. Bringing such hooliganism fully under control in less than 3 days says a lot about the strength of the state apparatus.

Marshall D Abdi

Know you’re place peasant
•Who invited the Ethiopian troops to Somalia? FGS
•Who allowed the Ethiopian troops to kill the Somalia citizens to this day? FGS
•Who allowed Ethiopia to interfere in Somalia internal issues? FGS

But it’s all Somaliland fault right?
working with habeshi when? Did we send the thousands upon thousands of Ethiopian troops into Somalia? No, you idiots invited them. You chose to be slaves of habash don’t blame anyone else when they start colonizing you. You only have yourselves to blame. Take responsibility for once in your lives you pathetic losers
Wasnt ur ppl who sided who sided with mengitsu n rolled witt tanks n air force n destroyed 2 high schools in awdal slaughted ppl of awdal dont claim to be the hero when yall did the same thing as siad did who let 16% of the money of the port to go directly to aidtopia fam stop stop it

AbdiGeedi

To keep your balance, you must keep moving.
That are some 2k hooligans who were brought fully under control in 2 days. Don’t be deceived by this. We all know what BLM hooligans done in the US. If you think that is a sign the state is collapsing think again. In fact the otherway is the case. Bringing such hooliganism fully under control in less than 3 days says a lot about the strength of the state apparatus.
You work for the Habashi Intelligence agency, don't you?

I get that vibe from your replies. They are too talored.

It’s a joke to compare yourself to the US. The same people who dress up as baboons on their holidays. :chrisfreshhah:

E0E5B41C-12ED-46F1-B9BD-713FFCA07B02.jpeg

I’ve been to Addis and seen your people using the streets as a public toilets. You ain't fooling anyone here :trumpsmirk:

Mesay Berhanu, a spokesman for the movement, said: "Many people have shared toilet facilities which they would not find very comfortable. They might have to line up for some time to make use of the facilities. As a result, you may find people doing it here or there along the street."

Automaton

The founder of Somali Civil Liberties Union(SCLU)

Ameen :fittytousand:

Som

VIP
You xaarbashi raw eating *****. Come to SL & it’ll become your graveyard. Even the vultures & worms won’t eat your dead body as it is xaraam for them.

It only took one Isaaq man to send 2 whole divisions of xaarbashi soldiers to jahannam. Forget about trying to come for all of us.

View attachment 132319

We don’t need any help from the Egyptians or anyone else to send you danyeers back to the mountains you crawled out of.
This guy was fighting for the Somali democratic republic, a country you hate and separated from. He was fighting for the greater cause of somaliweyn.

Ethiopia and Somaliland have a long term friendships in so many fields and I really don't think Somaliland would allow Egypt military base. This is all sessional news but when it comes to actually allowing Egyptian base near Ethiopia, I highly doubt any neighbouring country would do so unless of course it wants to declare war on Ethiopia. A neighbouring country that allows Egyptian military base is seen by Ethiopia as a declaration of war and I am very sure Ethiopian army would do something about it even before Egyptian army arrives. Luckily though, all of Ethiopia's neighbours are friendly countries. We have no hostile or enemy neighbours and I am very sure Egypt will go empty. This is a last desperate attempt by Egypt.

It is though mind-boggling for me why Egypt never tries to be a friend of Ethiopia. It instead tries only the negative path. Somebody tell Egypt, it will benefit way more if it tries the friendly path for once. Otherwise, it only loses and never gains anything. Egyptians always accuse Ethiopia of close ties with Israel but they never try to have such ties. Egyptian mind is something else, it is full of conspiracy crap. :ftw9nwa:
Fck Ethiopia! How’s that from friendly neighbor.

This guy was fighting for the Somali democratic republic, a country you hate and separated from. He was fighting for the greater cause of somaliweyn.
He is also an SNM mujaahid that killed many faqash. They even arrested him & wanted to publicly execute him in Hargeisa but was freed in Operation Birjeex by Muj Ibrahim Koodbuur & other SNM heroes.

1594953802364.jpeg

1594953853361.jpeg

Go f*ck off this thread and suck xabash ceeb somewhere else :camby:

OffTheDome

Proud American
Clearly you don’t know Abdullahi Askar aka the Lion of Gode, that same SDR arrested him,tortured him and wanted to publicly execute him in Hargeisa, Alx the SNM mujaahids freed him in Operation Birjeex C91D7F2F-C8B1-4ABA-BB47-1516578CBB22.jpeg49E90F53-B916-4872-BEC8-56A5E84D8323.jpegA979FB26-5B71-4B5B-92A3-B12EB44DE9EA.jpeg

If true, this will be the biggest strategic foreign policy blunder in the history of Ictiraafistan,
since declaring Self-Republic in 1991.

Ladies and Gentlemen, since this is a very important developing story, i had the chance
to talk to the official spokesman of Ictiraafistan FAYSAL DHURWAA.

Me: Soo Dhowoow Mudane Faysal dhurwaa.

Faysal; Mahadsanid

Me: Kawaran arinka berbera iyo saldiga Masar.

Faysal: Waaaaaaa Wareeeeeey waaaa wareeeeeeey haday inoooooooo

dhamaaatay. :faysalwtf: :faysalwtf: :faysalwtf:

Me: Maxaa dhacay Mudane?

Faysal: Aabihii kaliyoo aanu heesanay baan cadoow u sooo ka xeesanay.

:faysalwtf::faysalwtf::faysalwtf:

Me: Maxaa dhacaya hadiii dowlada ku adkeesato arinkaa.

Faysal: Waaa inooo dhamaaatay waa inoo dhamaatay waa inoo
dhamaataay. finish baynu noqan finish baynu noqan finish
baynu noqan.:faysalwtf::faysalwtf::faysalwtf:

Me:

Don’t listen to propaganda Ethiopia is the next failed state welcome to the club :comeon:

Trending