Breaking News Somaliland capture Tukaraq on their way to Garoowe while President Farmajo is there

Status
Not open for further replies.
Jeegaanta is very close to the Kablalax (card) used in jubooyinka by Ogs and Mjs to counter Mareexaan..
It's an alliance that goes back several decades by mainly two subclans to compete against garxajis... garxajis are bit like oromoda..great potential unfortunately it never gets more than that, just potential..

They have infact in their ranks the boqortooyada isaaq ..the great people of ciidagalaha..

waraabe

Your superior
Jeegaanta is very close to the Kablalax (card) used in jubooyinka by Ogs and Mjs to counter Mareexaan..
It's an alliance that goes back several decades by mainly two subclans to compete against garxajis... garxajis are bit like oromoda..great potential unfortunately it never gets more than that, just potential..

They have infact in their ranks the boqortooyada isaaq ..the great people of ciidagalaha..

that will not save you from SL taking garowe

Bernie Madoff

Afhayeenka SL
VIP
Inshallah nothing will happen..I don't think you would be able to afford more losses after a war with harti..

however to say the pissed of garxajis folks are a minority is intellectual insult to reer Gx instead of acknowledging you sweep it under the rug..

Reer jeegaan need to be more astute in politics... and distant themselves from the Jeegaanta name and announce a more conclusive government
You are speaking from an outsider perspective. Even in last elections you know how many subclans were pissed not getting more seats? It's called politics sxb. No ones undermining anyone cause gx is our brothers if you like it or not that's why we had peaceful region. We also want to integrate hartis into us to win there trust thus why they got those seats.

Btw happen to your people beating the war drums lets not get off topic here :mjlol:

that will not save you from SL taking garowe

We don't need kablalax for jeegaanta..:trumpsmirk:

Btw why don't you ask the unelected president of yours why he run to ethiopia.. who is the scared ..besides there are atleast 3 times puntland army than Somaliland army in sool as of today.

Forget tukaraq everybody can tell you that the only city you controlled laascaanood is completely surrounded and will switch sides without u even firing a bullet..

Your uncle came for tukaraq a deserted village that only serves as a checkpoint instead of being known as the liberator he will be the president that lost an entire Cobol within the first two months of his inauguration...

It' A very plausible outcome, let that sink in to you

Last edited:

DRACO

VIP
Don't get triggered cutie.

They have a certain way of acting.

Either you're half Gabiley or I think you're a sheegato.

@Bohol have you verified him?

:siilaanyolaugh:
I'm more HY than Bohol!

Burco is my city and Muse Bihi is my president!
I pledge my allegiance to my president :salute:

Saalax Bidaar

Truthfulness so often goes with ruthlessness
Hes not xasiid, how does showing love to brothers make someone a sheegato

That is their Habashi gene speaking, don’t mind them. They love to kiss Xabashi ass but towards other Somalis, they suddenly get this hate brewing inside them. Wierd group

Saalax Bidaar

I'm more HY than Bohol!

Burco is my city and Muse Bihi is my president!
I pledge my allegiance to my president :salute:
You are just another Warancade, Cadaani who washes the buttoms of the Jeegaanta. The overwhelming majority of HY are antiJeegaanta/ Hagbada marqaaand

Also, you are not worth the shoes of the Sacad Yonis Holly warrior, Bohol.

Saalax Bidaar

Horta whats even the meaning of "Jegaanta"
And why are HJ and HA so shit scared of Gx that they must create an alliance to undermine them?
Jeegaanta like rainbow with its multitude of colors consist of multiple clans to oppose the dominant Garxajis. They are laangaab clans so the only way they even have a chance against Garxajis is to unite.

Bernie Madoff

Afhayeenka SL
VIP
Jeegaanta like rainbow with its multitude of colors consist of multiple clans to oppose the dominant Garxajis. They are laangaab clans so the only way they even have a chance against Garxajis is to unite.
Lol ciidagaale are the most hardcore lander at of all of us. Stop grouping gx. It's only small group HY who aren't loud enough to make difference sharing your views. Either way you may hate others but I still love HY fam. I actually think your just alias account at this point.

Saalax Bidaar

Lol ciidagaale are the most hardcore lander at of all of us. Stop grouping gx. It's only small group HY who aren't loud enough to make difference sharing your views. Either way you may hate others but I still love HY fam. I actually think your just alias account at this point.

What do you mean stop grouping Garxajis? Lol you are an idiot jeeganlander. Garxajis is one son ( Ismail Sheikh Isxaaq) so stop dividing my People you laangaab Habar Oromo.

Besides, between HY and Ciidagale, it is Ciidagale who has had the most Pro Somaliwayn members in Somali fed government.

The prominent Pro Somaliwayn Ciidagale:

Yusuf Ibrahim dheeg( Former FM)
Yuusuf-Dheeg-aa.jpg

Xussein Carab Ciise( Frm Defense minister)

carab.jpg

Mahdi Ahmed Guled (current deputy PM)

UNDP-SO-DeputyPM-FGS.jpg

Ismail Hurre “Buubaa” former FM minister

buubaa.jpg

Gen. Jaamac Maxamed Ghalib (Jama Yare) member of Asmara group, and pro Somaliwayn to the core.

jaamac-maxamed-qaalib.jpg

Nuur Faarax (AUN) minister of ports.

Nuur-Faarax-image.jpg

These are just most prominent. I knkw many Cidagale who are hardcore pro Somali unity

All smart Isaaqs are pro Somali unity, the khat heads and cuqdad ridden habar Oromo are pro Siiland

Saalax Bidaar

Yusuf Ibrahim dheeg was FM under Abdullahi Yusuf AUN
That must have been later years, buubaa was there in 2006/2007 when government was based in Baydhabo
Buubaa was voted as most competent Minister during AY tenture.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts