Breaking News Somaliland capture Tukaraq on their way to Garoowe while President Farmajo is there

Status
Not open for further replies.

Saalax Bidaar

Truthfulness so often goes with ruthlessness
Interesting, the Commander of the Puntland Marintime Police Force PMPF Abdirisaq Dirie Farah said someone was impersonating him on Facebook and spreading false information. The PMPF being one of the best trained, equipped, paid and looked after in Somalia. They came to existence when Puntland President Abdirahman Faroole got the UAE to pay 10 million annually for the project of estanlishing troops that are intended ti fight pirates on land. They have helicopters with gun ships and trained by south african mercenaries Saracen paid for by the UAE with UAE citizens giving the shots to what they actually can do, they secured Garoowe 1 and 2 conferences and helped with the drought relief under President Faroole. Now word must have come out of involvement in other issuea. The UAE of course cannot allow one ally attacking another especially after they paid for the soldiers, equipment and training and are still doing it.

IMG_3636.jpg
Honest to God la isma xaasidee but Puntland troops look very professional. Those uniforms are absolutely good looking

Saalax paid for by UAE Petro-dollars regular dervish forces suffer from malnutrition and loose sometimes not fitting, too large or not coordinated and sometimes mismatched uniforms.

Last edited:
I used to think MJs were bad, I went as far as wishing ill to befall them. My approach changed after welcoming Farmaajo and showing love for my tol, a word of advice for my MJs let go of those Qurjiles all they do is stab you in the back for the littlest of things, pack your bags and leave Sool/Sanaag for Somaliland these people don't know the best for them.
Dick sucking faggit shut yo ass up it was them back stabbing that started this:bell:

I used to think MJs were bad, I went as far as wishing ill to befall them. My approach changed after welcoming Farmaajo and showing love for my tol, a word of advice for my MJs let go of those Qurjiles all they do is stab you in the back for the littlest of things, pack your bags and leave Sool/Sanaag for Somaliland these people don't know the best for them.

That thought has crossed the mind of every puntlander, however sad the situation is they are tolka and you do not leave a drunken tol behind after a night out, one can not bear that which the drunken tol does whilst intoxicated specially when they make out with an ugly stranger in the form of Somaliland, you just standby in utter disgust wait for the phase to pass..you bring them home while they kick and scream.. usually they don't remember any of it the next day and if you tell them of their endeavours they will be in disbelief and deny doing such things..

So you see, commitment and obligation is what binds us together..it's like fathering a child with a down syndrome.. you love them regardless the state of their mind and occasionally u take them to McDonald's.

whithart maybe you should exchange down syndrome with autism, sspots favourite mental health slur to compete your insult!

There is not a cure that completely eliminates Autism, but timely and effective autism treatments can greatly reduce the effects.

Like our cousins from laascaanood down syndrome is a permanent hand in life..we just have to accept the fact that they are in need of exceptional care considering the state of their mind..."kulaha isaaq baa madax ii ahoo aniguna raali baan ka ahay"

Tjioux

the pussy is never yours, its just your turn.
You guys backstabbed them. Ask the dhulos of they f*ck with yall. Look at @Armadillo who actually shows his true feelings for dhulos. Unlike you guys who are suddenly about hartinimo cause of recent events.
thats none of ur business, you should be worrying about the Gx uprising, how can Gx who is the biggest sub clan in Somaliland get only 4 ministers, as much as the hartis who don't even fully participate, thats the biggest disrespect.

Bernie Madoff

Afhayeenka SL
VIP
thats none of ur business, you should be worrying about the Gx uprising, how can Gx who is the biggest sub clan in Somaliland get only 4 ministers, as much as the hartis who don't even fully participate, thats the biggest disrespect.
Lol you are clearly out of the loop. I have family who are gx and are still hardcore Landers. Yeah there's a minority who are still angry over the result but there's a reason why we been so peaceful. Nothing is going to happen so relax lil nigga

Tjioux

Lol you are clearly out of the loop. I have family who are gx and are still hardcore Landers. Yeah there's a minority who are still angry over the result but there's a reason why we been so peaceful. Nothing is going to happen so relax lil nigga
Lmao, tbh i couldn't care any less about your isaaq internal affairs, but why you interfering in harti affairs?

Inshallah nothing will happen..I don't think you would be able to afford more losses after a war with harti..

however to say the pissed of garxajis folks are a minority is intellectual insult to reer Gx instead of acknowledging you sweep it under the rug..

Reer jeegaan need to be more astute in politics... and distant themselves from the Jeegaanta name and announce a more conclusive government

Tjioux

Inshallah nothing will happen..I don't think you would be able to afford more losses after a war with harti..

however to say the pissed of garxajis folks are a minority is intellectual insult to reer Gx instead of acknowledging you sweep it under the rug..

Reer jeegaan need to be more astute in politics... and distant themselves from the Jeegaanta name and announce a more conclusive government
Horta whats even the meaning of "Jegaanta"
And why are HJ and HA so shit scared of Gx that they must create an alliance to undermine them?

waraabe

Your superior
Horta whats even the meaning of "Jegaanta"
And why are HJ and HA so shit scared of Gx that they must create an alliance to undermine them?

naago mj, instead of worrying about jeegan and other shit, why dont you tell us why yyou got scared? who declares war than gets scared lol

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts