BREAKING NEWS: Somali guy prepares iftaar for his wife.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mercury

Ha igu daalinee dantaada raac
VIP
Judging from this thread many here believe cooking and cleaning makes them less of a man

Cooking and cleaning is life skills both men and women should know in order to prepare meals

Otherwise you’re no different than a small child that needs food prepared and served for him

Please clear out your island, it's giving me anxiety. Too much things on it. Why is wallet in the kitchen and why is it so thin?

@Reiko

That’s my little bro’s wallet, headphones, glasses and usually when I’m on my own, the bench is cleared. He did the cleaning and mowing the lawn and therefore was allowed to use the bench for his stuff.

Gibiin-Udug

Crowned Queen of Puntland. Supporter of PuntExit
@Reiko

That’s my little bro’s wallet, headphones, glasses and usually when I’m on my own, the bench is cleared. He did the cleaning and mowing the lawn and therefore was allowed to use the bench for his stuff.
"Your little brother" or your 20something half Caucasian son?

A man who can’t cook is like a bird who lost her motor skills of flying. These guys wouldn’t survive a day without shop foods, their sisters and mothers cooking. They call themselves men.

TekNiKo

“I am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP
Ina lillaahi war wa aakhiri zamaan! Whats next? Men will do laundry!?!?!

I am happy to cook for my wife,

i give her massage, wash her feet, she likes that, she becomes more attached and loves me more, she goes gogo gaga

if your not spoiling your wife your an idiot

put your ego aside, the nabi SAW used to help his wives, play with them, romantic

then i take mine to dinner once a week, we get a romantic get away hotel for a couple days

we sneek out and leave the kids with their ayeeyos

in return she treats me like a king and is obsessed with me, she takes off my shoes and sack when i arrive she is super romantic

and yes she is somali, treat our queens good, she will repay stop being arrogant doqon with geeljire ideas no wonder we have so many divorces

The tradition of women only cooking and cleaning no longer makes sense because now men accept money from their wives. Something that didn’t happen in the past. So mashallah for this guy :nvjpqts:
Women join men in being breadwinners why can’t men do simple tasks?

Most of the guys here are raised in single mom households so imo Somali women are failing big time of their sons haven’t been raised to do any cooking or cleaning and scoff at it like this. @Mercury is the only way you should train your son to be. But these women probably been telling their sisters to clean up after them and this is the end result. You reap what you sow :manny: in my household all of my kids will split the chores. They’ll be none of this shaqo gabdho nonsense

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts