Breaking News: Puntland Surrendered - Live from Madaxtooyada Garowe

Status
Not open for further replies.

BirtaanJabin

DalJecel the DhafoorQiiq
VIP
Are we going to repeat history again. Somaliland has bad history with unions:cosbyhmm:
Majeerteens have proven they can give up power, HabarAwalJeclo not so much, but I'll give you lot the benefit of the doubt, since we are the only people capable of selfgovernance:russsmug:

Oor Oor the Somali Republic 2.0:ooh:

As long as there is AMISOM in Koonfur and warlords plus AS, Koonfur will stay that way at least for the next decade.

Somaliland will grow strong with full control of Sool and Sanaag, From Ceelaayo to Geedka booacada few km outside of Garowe, there even a fat chance for the ictiraaf. otherwise we will continue to develop.

Puntland will be hostage for Koonfur.

Lordilord

❤Somaliland❤
Majeerteens have proven they can give up power, HabarAwalJeclo not so much, but I'll give you lot the benefit of the doubt, since we are the only people capable of selfgovernance:russsmug:
I feel like as long as we don't go further than the colonial borders Puntland won't do anything on a big scale. Having a union witht them that's dangerous..

Lancer

השבח לאל
OUR RESIDENT PL'ERS RIGHT ABOUT NOW
1512693377011.jpg

A assumption without evidence at best, even if such corruption exists, the 1991 conference remains the foundation, it was not founded with corruption.

Yeah, all the indigenous clans of SL were present during the major peace conferences between 91-93.

Somaliland might have aspirations of being it's former-self. But there is no denying that Isaaqs currently hold the political clout in the country, however one could argue that the multi-tribal vision was never given a chance by the other non-isaaq clans. Let's just hope for a prosperous Somaliland inshallah

The Gadabuursi were invested in the SL project since its inception, and as a result not only did they hold the VP for several terms, but were also voted in as our 3rd president (one of our greatest too). Today they hold 3 ministerial posts as well as the Vice Presidency. Similarly, the Dhulbahante hold 3 posts + the speaker of the house.

I am always surprised when SL is referred to as a 'clan state' when it is politically the least tribalist of all Somali entities (just look at 4.5land).

Last edited:

Arma

GRAND Wizard of MJ SIXIIR
VIP
Why are all these idoors acting like there's one idoor fighting, it's all Dhulos vs dhulos.

There's no idoor in this fight.

I dare one idoor to tell me otherwise.

And it's all fake news.

And yes I've said idoor, because the only thing idoors are good at doing baqbaq online.

Shhh! Don't tell them how it is, let them celebrate.

Hoyodina siilkeed what did I tell them @waraabe @Gucci mane @draco malfoy @Buskud @Oscar @Saahid Qamaan

@Cotton Eyed Joe

What did I tell you WARYAA

W-H-I-P-P-E-D

View attachment 37428

We simply declared we will march to the border and they gave up even after their pot bellied garaad started giving them dreams of reaching Burco, talk about delusions of grandeur!

@Tjioux View attachment 37429
Somalilamd all day we must stay united against our real enemies stupid bicide and syonis trying to cause divison between isaaq

Gibiin-Udug

Crowned Queen of Puntland. Supporter of PuntExit
Ninyohow this is next level karbaash allow these puntlander they are our somali brothers after all we just came to take our land thats why they didnt do shit.
Take what land? You can't even leave your house.

Like I've said billion times before, there's isn't one idoor in this fight. Stop the fake ass grandeur.

Show me one idoor guy fighting in this fight.

Take what land? You can't even leave your house.

Like I've said billion times before, there's isn't one idoor in this fight. Stop the fake ass grandeur.

Show me one idoor guy fighting in this fight.
This beef is Somaliland our country vs your state punaniland and you surrenderd to our troops dhulbhnte is our people they are fighting for us stop claiming them.

Bernie Madoff

Afhayeenka SL
VIP
Ninyohow this is next level karbaash allow these puntlander they are our somali brothers after all we just came to take our land thats why they didnt do shit.
LMAO. The same people who make fun of starving kid with the porcupine joke naaah allow that imma continue my jihad on these Madows fam:gunsmiley::gunsmiley::stevej:

Gibiin-Udug

This beef is Somaliland our country vs your state and you surrenderd to our troops dhulbhnt is our people they are fighting for us stop claiming them.
So now it's they're fighting for you?

Who's claiming them? Surrendered?

You and all of the other idoors in this forum were shaking their asses claiming your clansmen are fighting.

We all know what General Morgan did to Idoor, don't let him do part 2.

Gibiin-Udug

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts