Breaking News: Puntland Surrendered - Live from Madaxtooyada Garowe

Status
Not open for further replies.
The noble dhulbahante don't see isaaq, they see a prosperous future in a multi tribal state, rather than being caste aside by their own clansmen. :fittytousand::farole:
Let's not get it twisted here bro. Somaliland might be a "multi-tribal" state on paper, but we both know deep down that the state foundation is deeply intangled with isaaq interest in a political sense

Let's not get it twisted here bro. Somaliland might be a "multi-tribal" state on paper, but we both know deep down that the state foundation is deeply intangled with isaaq interest in a political sense

A assumption without evidence at best, even if such corruption exists, the 1991 conference remains the foundation, it was not founded with corruption.

Gibiin-Udug

Crowned Queen of Puntland. Supporter of PuntExit
Why are all these idoors acting like there's one idoor fighting, it's all Dhulos vs dhulos.

There's no idoor in this fight.

I dare one idoor to tell me otherwise.

And it's all fake news.

And yes I've said idoor, because the only thing idoors are good at doing baqbaq online.

A assumption without evidence at best, even if such corruption exists, the 1991 conference remains the foundation, it was not founded with corruption.
Somaliland might have aspirations of being it's former-self. But there is no denying that Isaaqs currently hold the political clout in the country, however one could argue that the multi-tribal vision was never given a chance by the other non-isaaq clans. Let's just hope for a prosperous Somaliland inshallah

Why are all these idoors acting like there's one idoor fighting, it's all Dhulos vs dhulos.

There's no idoor in this fight.

I dare one idoor tell me otherwise.

And it's all fake news.

The noble dhulbahante fight for somaliland, and we consider them our own, look at @whitehartlane admit that puntland is abandoning their clansmen.

And if you insist in bringing isaaq, the general Taani himself of the SL armed forces was in Tukaraq.

Now compare how our army behaved, and how we heard cries of capturing the Burco outskirts, cries of capturing las anod in a single night, and look at what has transpired.

TUKARAQ, SOMALILAND.

If corrupt MbC makes a miraculous positive turn in his government this can be a fruitful term.

Gibiin-Udug

The noble dhulbahante fight for somaliland, and we consider them our own, look at @whitehartlane admit that puntland is abandoning their clansmen.

And if you insist in bringing isaaq, the general Taani himself of the SL armed forces was in Tukaraq.

Now compare how our army behaved, and how we heard cries of capturing the Burco outskirts, cries of capturing las anod in a single night, and look at what has transpired.

TUKARAQ, SOMALILAND.

If corrupt MbC makes a miraculous positive turn in his government this can be a fruitful term.

I suggest you idoors stop claiming you're in this fight,

It's dhulos vs dhulos.

Talk to me when an idoors dares to come to Puntland to fight.

Otherwise you're all dismissed.

I suggest you idoors stop claiming you're in this fight,

It's dhulos vs dhulos.

Talk to me when an idoors dares to come to Puntland to fight.

Otherwise you're all dismissed.

Oh darling you are so mistaken!

This is Somaliland, and Puntland, you see MJ and Isaaq, the Division deployed in sool reports to the armed forces General, this isn't Somalia, Somaliland annexed Tukaraq, and you all yelled and screamed that you would retaliate, only to cower and give up.

Gibiin-Udug

Oh darling you are so mistaken!

This is Somaliland, and Puntland, you see MJ and Isaaq, the Division deployed in sool reports to the armed forces General, this isn't Somalia, Somaliland annexed Tukaraq, and you all yelled and screamed that you would retaliate, only to cower and give up.

Idoor. Like I've said, talk to me when your clansmen put down the khat and fight, otherwise keep sitting on the sidelines and cheering on dhulos vs dhulos.

Odeg

Gedo
And non-Somalis are confused as to why s fight over this dead place

View attachment 37426

Tukaraq waa meel laga acuudubilaysto.

Its a open air prison.
bill-cosby-annoyed-shaking-head-smh-gif.gif

Idoor. Like I've said, talk to me when your clansmen put down the khat and fight, otherwise keep sitting on the sidelines and cheering on dhulos vs dhulos.

Oh well, if that makes you sleep easier it won't r fair for me to deny that comfort. :kanyeshrug:

The brutal reality is that we are a stone's throw from your capital, whereas you can't even smell ours, I wonder, how does it feel to know that you are so weak against a rival you attempt in every way to equal. :mjhaps:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending