Breaking News: Puntland Surrendered - Live from Madaxtooyada Garowe

Status
Not open for further replies.
So now it's they're fighting for you?

Who's claiming them? Surrendered?

You and all of the other idoors in this forum were shaking their asses claiming your clansmen are fighting.

We all know what General Morgan did to Idoor, don't let him do part 2.
Thats the past more than 30 yrs ago and we still overthrew and ran out your whole goverment and now we are couple minutes from your capital garowe your king fat gaas surrenderd you filthy qabilist we are with dhulbahante we are in this fight together against you lot this is somaliland vs punaniland and right about now looks like punaniland tapped out!!!

Gibiin-Udug

Crowned Queen of Puntland. Supporter of PuntExit
Thats the past more than 30 yrs ago and we still overthrew and ran out your whole goverment and now we are couple minutes from your capital garowe your king fat gaas surrenderd you filthy qabilist we are with dhulbahante we are in this fight together against you lot this is somaliland vs punaniland and tight about now looks like punaniland tapped out!!!

The butcher of Hargeisa will come again for part 2.

Scream all you want.

land will still cry about Morgan in the year 3030.

Bernie Madoff

Afhayeenka SL
VIP
Thats the past more than 30 yrs ago and we still overthrew and ran out your whole goverment and now we are couple minutes from your capital garowe your king fat gaas surrenderd you filthy qabilist we are with dhulbahante we are in this fight together against you lot this is somaliland vs punaniland and right about now looks like punaniland tapped out!!!
Punaniland today
tenor.gif

Saalax Bidaar

Truthfulness so often goes with ruthlessness
Lol keep exposing yourself. You are not isaaq.:draketf:
I am Garxajis, Particularly HY. Don’t care about the rest tbh.

Btw... Morgan did what he had to do, go seek revenge instead of ing. I don’t like people who constantly play victims. I personally would like to kill Morgan. But that doesn’t mean the nigga ain’t got a swag.

Gibiin-Udug

Crowned Queen of Puntland. Supporter of PuntExit
I am Garxajis, Particularly HY. Don’t care about the rest tbh.

Btw... Morgan did what he had to do, go seek revenge instead of ing. I don’t like people who constantly play victims. I personally would like to kill Morgan. But that doesn’t mean the nigga ain’t got a swag.
Jon Lovitz was being accused of being sheegato not too long ago because his chinless ass face didn't know shit about Somaliland.

Home boy got lessons in the private messages and now he thinks he's some sort of warrior.

Status
Not open for further replies.