breaking news NFD somalis call for secession

Status
Not open for further replies.

madaxweyne

madaxweyne
VIP
Ogaden fought against kenyabetwene 1963-67 wanting to re join somalia, the british came back and re set up a base and the americans and said tyo Ogadne yuo are not going anywhere,

we can take care of bantus and habashi but the western powers always help them, anywas in retunr we got a lot of seats as Mps, ministers and 4 out of kenyasn 12 generals,

we need nfd to be a country ruled by ogaden and dagodia like a swiss federation model, and avoid join somalia as somalia burning, maybe one day they can be part of the somali union,
degodia and ogaden are not an ethnic group just form the NFD how the somali region was formed you lost out on forming you're own country because of tribalism remember together you are strong divided you are weak

Last edited:

madaxweyne

madaxweyne
VIP
they live in nairobi.mombasa all ova kenya.NFD cant sustain thm. very bad idea anyway.
again NFD people only live in the NFD this is not about other kenyans in mobasa and or nairobi this is not a bad idea

see you're arguments are silly sahib:siilaanyolaugh:

ps you re definitely a kenyan Madow bootyclapper at this point

Last edited:
degodia and ogaden are not an ethnic group just form the NFD how the somali region was formed you lost out on forming you're own country because of tribalism remember together you are strong divided you are weak

dagodi and oagden make uo 965 of nfd

they did do a census the british in 1940s but it lost the vote as they incldued all muslims, meru, boran, gabra etc, dagodi and oagden wanted out but if you include the majorty of kenyan muslims it was not to their taste , heck they uncluded the whole of marsabet region in nfd vote at that time

you dont know what you speak about, nfd is united but sadly the mother land somalia is dead,

i think if said barre was still in charge we would have a free country, not these weak ass somali leaders today who are cowards and looting the country

again NFD people only live in the NFD this is not about other kenyans in mobasa and or nairobi this is not a bad idea

see youre arguments are silly sahib:siilaanyolaugh:

you dont know what u talking about, as kenyans they live all ova kenya and predominantly in nairobi, theres nothing goin on in that desert part except goats and sheep. am sure majority will decide to stay with kenya.

this started by somali govt cos of the dispute between 2 countries,but like massacres happened in the 60s and 80s no somali govt will be able to help thm. NFD people know better,they know once goin gets tough they be all alone by thmslvs and be ovawhelmed and killed like sheep.

madaxweyne

madaxweyne
VIP
dagodi and oagden make uo 965 of nfd

they did do a census the british in 1940s but it lost the vote as they incldued all muslims, meru, boran, gabra etc, dagodi and oagden wanted out but if you include the majorty of kenyan muslims it was not to their taste , heck they uncluded the whole of marsabet region in nfd vote at that time

you dont know what you speak about, nfd is united but sadly the mother land somalia is dead,

i think if said barre was still in charge we would have a free country, not these weak ass somali leaders today who are cowards and looting the country
then come together with those people and form the NFD as a fellow somali from the somali reginal state you have my full support and backing we both dont like the opressions made against our brothers in kenya

hopefully you make a new refferendum after the 28th june meeting and form youre own country hopefully farmajo recoqnises the NFD as an independent coutnry, and work side by side inshallah

madaxweyne

madaxweyne
VIP
you dont know what u talking about, as kenyans they live all ova kenya and predominantly in nairobi, theres nothing goin on in that desert part except goats and sheep. am sure majority will decide to stay with kenya.

this started by somali govt cos of the dispute between 2 countries,but like massacres happened in the 60s and 80s no somali govt will be able to help thm. NFD people know better,they know once goin gets tough they be all alone by thmslvs and be ovawhelmed and killed like sheep.
fight for youre freedom , you cant continue to be opressed and become second class citizens in a country dominated by the bantu people especially the kikuya

the NFD are not kenyans they are NFD citizens about the people who live in other parts of kenya let them stay their or come back to the NFD

fight for youre freedom , you cant continue to be opressed and become second class citizens in a country dominated by the bantu people especially the kikuya

the NFD are not kenyans they are NFD citizens about the people who live in other parts of kenya let them stay their or come back to the NFD

they doin just fine if somalis from somalia leave their affairs alone
the somali govt of 1960 instigated and told thm to fight but once the battle started theres was no help from mogadishu.
they were massacred almost 10,000 dead,livestock,children taken. same happen in the 80s and what did strongman siyaad did,,,Nothing.

Forget it,NFD people know it too well and they not gonna follow farmajo,, all what the somali govt succeed is somalis thrown out and their money confiscated.
very stupid move.

Great!!

I'd rather see a few Somali countries work together like the UAE rather than a large, dysfunctional mess.

Do NOT join Somalia, it's a disaster.

madaxweyne

madaxweyne
VIP
they doin just fine if somalis from somalia leave their affairs alone
the somali govt of 1960 instigated and told thm to fight but once the battle started theres was no help from mogadishu.
they were massacred almost 10,000 dead,livestock,children taken. same happen in the 80s and what did strongman siyaad did,,,Nothing.

Forget it,NFD people know it too well and they not gonna follow farmajo,, all what the somali govt succeed is somalis thrown out and their money confiscated.
very stupid move.
you dont want to become youre own coutnry becosue the country you are in massacred 10 k of youre people,
the people that got got killed probably rolling in their graves as we speak :shookgabre:

you dont speak for the people of the NFD whoes families have been killed rights take away fromt hem and are opressed in their coutnries , they have a right to self rule and determination :samwelcome:you dont speak for anyone you Madow bootyclapper

madaxweyne

madaxweyne
VIP
Great!!

I'd rather see a few Somali countries work together like the UAE rather than a large, dysfunctional mess.

me too i think its great that we have somali countries working together , i support the independent nation of the NFD and its people they are probably bigger then kuwait and qatar so why cant they have their own coutnry

kuwait
data=YMQZbCEoCAcrRtuNYgfqSHLfvrq9KIRnqdwE64usMsMjSzfCTGoZEVHSUJeGxFpllacFSQJlL2zUd6TY95FgupnoEDKGGYm9K0AKlyF79o_MB2f5TfqcJGemT55Z7W2STHidvbw5jR2upuWvF3EQDNnMMIIzfzd2WaF6izfaaX1w6p0pj11bAeUX75TKg8q6i51-gnYeIlJRtukEXt1aYCnyHWU

the NFD

nep1.jpg

Great!!

But isn't UAE a country? :ayaanswag:

Abu Dhabi,Dubai and to some extent Sharjah , dominates the country in terms of power and influence. The rest are almost irrelevant.

But isn't UAE a country? :ayaanswag:

Abu Dhabi,Dubai and to some extent Sharjah , dominates the country in terms of power and influence. The rest are almost irrelevant.

Good point. I want some kind of partnership that is not one country.

Somali leaders cannot be trusted to not become dictators; farmaajo and khayre aka "the new school".

But I agree that if NFD would gain independence (very small chance of happening), they shouldn't join Somalia immediately and that working together just like an Eu (even closer if possible) doesn't sound like a bad. As long as we don't allow other countries to influence and make us go against each other for their own interest, we should be fine.

you dont want to become youre own coutnry becosue the country you are in massacred 10 k of youre people,
the people that got got killed probably rolling in their graves as we speak :shookgabre:

you dont speak for the people of the NFD whoes families have been killed rights take away fromt hem and are opressed in their coutnries , they have a right to self rule and determination :samwelcome:you dont speak for anyone you Madow bootyclapper

you'r just dumb damn childish, blabla ,go for it you think NFD people will listen to ur ignorant ass digging thm a deeper hole.
shut up and learn some history ,,,much emotional.

madaxweyne

madaxweyne
VIP
you'r just dumb damn childish, blabla ,go for it you think NFD people will listen to ur ignorant ass digging thm a deeper hole.
shut up and learn some history ,,,much emotional.
:siilaanyolaugh:the NFD dont agree with youre argument of genocide will happen to them if they leave, you are just a babbon Madow supporter whoes using genocide against the nfd as an argument.
filthy kikukuya babbon supporter :siilaanyosmile:

i am supporting the nfd independence party of the nfd and wish them a great success, to the people of the nfd

Last edited:
:siilaanyolaugh:the NFD dont agree with youre argument of genocide will happen to them if they leave, re jusyou are jsut a babbon Madow supproter whoes using genodie against the nfd as an arguent.
filthy kikukuya babbon supporter :siilaanyosmile:

i am supporting the nfd independence party of the nfd and wish them a great success, to the people of the nfd

useless.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts