breaking news NFD somalis call for secession

Status
Not open for further replies.

madaxweyne

madaxweyne
VIP

damm somalis in kenya are waking up to the bantu expansion :siilaanyosmile: and i thought they were going to become the north eastern province of kenya and secure their destiny :siilaanyolaugh:

Last edited:

madaxweyne

madaxweyne
VIP
Was just kidding, but it seems like an interesting movement. I hope they gain traction.
me too or their opression continues, they just started hoepfully they continue to grow bigger and stronger and recruit more somalis to the cause

madaxweyne

madaxweyne
VIP
Are they joining Somaliweyne? if so, where do I donate my technical??
they dont want to join somalia instead they want their own country, this is what happend last time during colonialism they demanded their own country, the colonial british were under pressure to leave so they just made them a part of kenya

Last edited:

madaxweyne

madaxweyne
VIP
they will also host meetings as well, situation is getting more heated

meetings will be held on the 28th of june by rer kenya , then we will know what their future plans are whether they want leave or not

madaxweyne

madaxweyne
VIP
Last time they were massacred by the tens of 1000s. not a good idea againest 60M.
at this time its the best time to fight for their independence as kenya has inteferred with somali affairs and tried to take our land and waters, hoepfully this will strenthern somalis around the globe

Last edited:

madaxweyne

madaxweyne
VIP
Irrelevant if they don't want to be a part of Somalia.
they want to suceede in to their own country very good for us as we can have them as a buffer between us and kenya
:siilaanyosmile:and we will recoqnise the NFD as an independent country just liek how they recoqnised somaliland

at this time its the best time to fight for their independence as kenya has inteferred with somamli affairs and tried to take our land and waters, hoepfully this will strenthern somalis around the globe

they will be massacred,dont push for it. they doin ok in kenya and cant survive in dusty NFD.

they dont want to join somalia instead they want their own country, this is what happend last time during colonialism they demanded their own country, the colonial british were under pressure to leave so they just made them a part of kenya

They thought that was possible?
06A5D1E9-42DD-48B8-8C37-7DADBAD23B23.gif

Apollo

VIP
Most of them, if not all of them land locked.

What's stopping small countries popping up all over Africa is the African Union's firm policy to maintain colonial-era borders to avoid mass balkanization. Where there is a will there is a way, but the AU is blocking it.

damm somalis in kenya are waking up to the bantu expansion :siilaanyosmile: and i thought they were going to become the north eastern province of kenya and secure their destiny :siilaanyolaugh:

Ogaden fought against kenyabetwene 1963-67 wanting to re join somalia, the british came back and re set up a base and the americans and said tyo Ogadne yuo are not going anywhere,

we can take care of bantus and habashi but the western powers always help them, anywas in retunr we got a lot of seats as Mps, ministers and 4 out of kenyasn 12 generals,

we need nfd to be a country ruled by ogaden and dagodia like a swiss federation model, and avoid join somalia as somalia burning, maybe one day they can be part of the somali union,

madaxweyne

madaxweyne
VIP
Why not? Europe has a bunch of shitty small countries like Luxembourg and Kosovo.
nothing wrong with the NFD forming its own coutnry its practically the size of singapore and possibly even bigger then kosovo and luxumberg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts